Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 24. (Read 759185 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
i did my last payout on 02.08.2014 .... before on everyday. did anyone know if theres a problem?

How much WC do you think you are missing out on? Are you able to estimate that out to-date?

the mining working fine, in the past when it happened the said all the mining info were collected properly and they did a big payout, so if the auto payout is glitching I wouldn't worry about your hash, it's all recorded fine.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Fibre Knight
i did my last payout on 02.08.2014 .... before on everyday. did anyone know if theres a problem?

How much WC do you think you are missing out on? Are you able to estimate that out to-date?
Activity: 483

theres been back end issues and people on holidays, i'm not 100% sure whats happening but those people on holidays should be back in a day or two and hopefully all will be fixed then.

i'm in the same boat, last pay out was 02-08
Activity: 259
Merit: 10
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
is there a trigger donation amount that actions any of the options we are donating for?

Perhaps if there was a target amount then it would help to know what we are aiming for?

In only a few short days a list of dev options and a semi-healthy amount of funds have been raised to establish a serious foundation for the planning and design of the features requested. I honestly don't think there has been enough time to evaluate everything but you do raise a good point. I think there is a lot of scoping going on right now and resource management. Once those items start to gel, I think you will see more structure and communication as to how all these things are to be implemented and associated cost. For now, I am glad to see the donations continue because a few of these projects are very large in scope and will need to be segmented (phased) and honestly think the current donations will not cover everything.

That's pretty accurate, hope to work out more of that kinda schedule, milestones, etc.  The team is still getting caught up from IRL activities and maybe this upcoming week we can start putting together more solid plans.  I'm off work tomorrow and continuing my weekender status, will get an update hopefully out though
Fibre Knight
is there a trigger donation amount that actions any of the options we are donating for?

Perhaps if there was a target amount then it would help to know what we are aiming for?

In only a few short days a list of dev options and a semi-healthy amount of funds have been raised to establish a serious foundation for the planning and design of the features requested. I honestly don't think there has been enough time to evaluate everything but you do raise a good point. I think there is a lot of scoping going on right now and resource management. Once those items start to gel, I think you will see more structure and communication as to how all these things are to be implemented and associated cost. For now, I am glad to see the donations continue because a few of these projects are very large in scope and will need to be segmented (phased) and honestly think the current donations will not cover everything.
Fibre Knight
You don't have hardware suitable for mining? Then mine Captcoin and the change it to your favorit currency.

If you don't have mining hardware and/or money to buy it, here's a coin that's "mined" by hand. CAPTcoin is distributed to users who solve captchas, until Sept 13 when it becomes PoS. It's a bit like a faucet, but with no timer and higher payouts. On coin-swap.net CAPTcoin is currently worth ~4900 satoshi. The current reward for solving a captcha is 0.5 CAPT, and after mining you can change it in Whitecoin to support your own community.

http://k1trbe48.CAPTcoin.com is the site for CAPTcoin.

Interesting and thanks for the post. We are now going to need you to donate 10K to the WCF for advertising space. Seriously though, as this could benefit WC we welcome any and all suggestions from the community and thank you for your input and involvement. I will go ahead an pay the ad fee.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

Activity: 462
This guy is trying to make me seem like a sock puppet, I will be reporting him soon.
if I have a problem with you?
please do not accuse me.

edit: Problem fixed (Not WC related)

Our insurance requires us to send you a WC payment of 10K to ensure no personal damage was done to you on this forum as a result of accidental trolly that you may have experienced on our property. We truly regret any harm to you or your family and appreciate you stopping by,

I did not know this, I never received any notices.

I just saw this by the way.

First of its kind really.

Either way, I hold WC so it's all good on my side.
Activity: 483
I raise my bid to 100K

You just cost me 50000 xd!

HA!  thanks for the support Smiley

I know not everyone's a fan but I thought could raise decent coin for the dev pot Smiley

Awesome stuff!  Anyone got Warcraft orcs and humans? That was my favorite 😄

Well busier weekend than I thought, jimmy buffet is doing a concert shortly at the shark week fun fest in hermosa,ca!  Any locals wanna meet me there, your first beer is on me!

I was always a tides of darkness man, being able to select up to 9 units at once! epic! and drilling for oil to build ships Smiley
Fibre Knight
This guy is trying to make me seem like a sock puppet, I will be reporting him soon.
please do not accuse me.

Our insurance requires us to send you a WC payment of 10K to ensure no personal damage was done to you on this forum as a result of accidental trolly that you may have experienced on our property. We truly regret any harm to you or your family and appreciate you stopping by,

He never responded to the insurance payout with wallet WC address. Thus, 10K going into WCF funding to settle claim.
Fibre Knight
please do not accuse me.

please do not accuse me.

Activity: 126
★☆★Bitin.io★☆★
sorry wrong post
Activity: 882
White Coin is on the edge of being de-listed from Bittrex by tomorrow.

There's a warning on the trading page for WC.

Mintpal is enough for whitecoin trading.

we don'T need to be on multiple exchange, and most users use Mintpal... not really a problem

edit:edit problem fixed (Not related to WC)
Fibre Knight

That is old news. Read back through the forum. Although it kinda sucks, volume was never there which based on their fee's, stand to reason.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042
#Free market
That's a good question... dedicated wallet and what happen if unfunded, me thinking it should stay in WCF for the next project
Activity: 252

we don'T need to be on multiple exchange, and most users use Mintpal... not really a problem
Activity: 126
★☆★Bitin.io★☆★
Pages:
Jump to: