Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 28. (Read 759186 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Hello!

Below is the list I pulled together based on previous posts.  With each idea is a WC address.  Future coin addresses will be added to allow other coins to be donated as well.  The funds donated can be returned at this point should an idea evolve to the point where you no longer support it.  Refunds will only be sent to the address from which the coins were sent.  As more information comes forth from the Dev team and/or other DEVS I will update you.  I have backed up the wallet for these addresses and is password protected.  I will work transparently with you before releasing funds to anyone and will give 48 hrs notice before any transfer.  Refunds will only be for the original amount, the interest earned would be fwd to the WCF.

1. Anon - Mindfox said it can be implemented from other work when its tested and working
WmFfYh4Y5rEpAmt31zmWHjEiSDBteRL7AF

2. Privacy - Implementation of TOR
WaTdeGtNSkW7oLDsZoZA1BNMwaTpvquXAj

3. Smart Contract - What would it take, what does a framework look like
WgMvUeu6vf7vFb1PVGmnfD6tvyFqSh7oWC

4. Reduce Confirmation Times - This could be reviewed now and determined what is required to make
this happen
WUET4WgYwz4HLx54faKYyRWMNbfa6K5gjj

5. Built in Voting App-propose new features, vote from wallet
WSYDAdSrx23BpC6MjBJ2pdWvfkVjYu6tEB

6. Wallet to wallet exchange - place your buys and sells and would then need to be a multicoin wallet
WffKeSgypEsHAYkZTMP6iXWws4Mn5By74G

7. Known User Transactions - using third party, a users wallet would become verified as a known person IRL and could send public transactions.
WQ2daSMKv7qBsgxJTBeSwKfTLoVDYsBZEr

Update 8/6/14

Communication has begun with Jason our VP (also from shair.com) revolving around using DandyID.  I haven't seen any specific comments yet revolving around reducing the confirmation time, the affect (if any) on POS. Will provide updates as I get them.  Please remind me if i'm missing anything Lets keep this train moving!

Developments in descending order of amount raised:
7. Known User Transactions - 440666 WC
4. Reduce Confirmation Times - 351,500 WC
2. Privacy - 112,657 WC
5. Built in Voting -  100,000 WC
3. Smart Contract 4,000 WC

TOTAL AMOUNT RAISED: 1,008,823 WC!
4. Reduce Confirmation Times
+50k
txid ebabcc2aa2bf95ea85705c31dfa8fc01fc7d5e76e9e7e44d46ebb8e4a53ac024
7. Known User Transactions
+50k
txid 9552d51ec614b55d4dd9bd79418f83faabebc3434a86ab826df897e52d238c93

AWESOME!

I see the inbound... I'll do another totals update right after this post.
Activity: 259
Merit: 10
4. Reduce Confirmation Times
+50k
txid ebabcc2aa2bf95ea85705c31dfa8fc01fc7d5e76e9e7e44d46ebb8e4a53ac024
7. Known User Transactions
+50k
txid 9552d51ec614b55d4dd9bd79418f83faabebc3434a86ab826df897e52d238c93
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Fibre Knight
Seems your Whitecoin team is MIA  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Maybe they took the money, didnt pay their bills and ran.  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

You should learn how this all works before making comments that expose your ignorance.
Google Crypto Explorer and learn something.
Seems your Whitecoin team is MIA  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Maybe they took the money, didnt pay their bills and ran.  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Hey Welcome Back Fudster, you posted pretending to be the previous dev team but got some details clearly wrong.

All WhiteCoin foundation addresses with funds are public and available for audit anytime via the blockchain.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Love Newbie that don'T know shit making comments...

Fell free to read the last 10 pages and really the whole team make at least 1 comment in the last few days.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0

Curious what the author would say about life post pump and dump.  WhiteCoin has already been through that in its early days.
will donate something when i notice some activity from developers.

i think theres a chicken and the egg problem there, if you donate and that plan doesn't happen you will be refunded to the original address... your call (obviously) but i think the community drive from the bottom up will be more likely to make something happen than some wants and desires with nothing on the table.

Its a fair statement.  BCT is not everyone's favorite place to hang out and post. I'm confident you'll see progress soon, and then we'll be happy to accept your donation.  But yes, donations in this funding drive are currently refundable.  Any changes to that, or dispersion of funds i'll give at least 48hrs heads up.  Should that fall on a weekend, i'll definitely wait longer.

But without the donation, I'd sure like to know your thoughts on the potential developments we are seeking funding for.
Virus on wallets, be careful, seems someone is trying to attack the wallets of cryptos:

Total bullshit, don't even try this crap here

check the link.. get caught out then. Might just be an isolated incident, but just to let you know be aware. Im sick of warning you people.. Your on your own now.

You haven't post one thing here in 4 months and we're suppose to trust your random link?

Everybody know the links are on the main page and that no wallet has been issues in over 3 months.
Fibre Knight
Virus on wallets, be careful, seems someone is trying to attack the wallets of cryptos:

check the link.. get caught out then. Might just be an isolated incident, but just to let you know be aware. Im sick of warning you people.. Your on your own now.

Your link is a virus, but thanks for looking out for us.

The link was from the first page of this forum thread. And NP. Just dont want to see people caught out to any potential scam.

Thanks. You will find this a strong community of people helping people and you are welcome to join if you care about helping out the folks.
Activity: 415

The link was from the first page of this forum thread. And NP. Just dont want to see people caught out to any potential scam.
Fibre Knight

Virus on wallets, be careful, seems someone is trying to attack the wallets of cryptos and steal coins. Zipcoin had a virus that seened to be downloaded on the 4/8/2014 before that you should be ok, but after that date till the 5/8/2014 approx 12pm GMT it looks suspect. Remember always Backup your wallets and move to more secure location, check this download: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B9AVjo3qD9DAbHBGQ0hadTZlY1E/edit?pli=1
Activity: 126
so,how is the whitecoin?any news?
Activity: 483
will donate something when i notice some activity from developers.

i think theres a chicken and the egg problem there, if you donate and that plan doesnt happen you will be refunded to the original address... your call (obviously) but i think the community drive from the bottom up will be more likely to make something happen than some wants and desires with nothing on the table.
Fibre Knight
Pages:
Jump to: