Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 253. (Read 759216 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Good to see resolution done in 10 hours and re-listing. Commendable effort by mogonz0
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
panic sell on mintpal Grin

Yet its going up... 

The volume of traders on this coin is amazing.  Everyone is vested...  crazy.

I dont doubt this coin will rebound pass 1k satoshi
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
panic sell on mintpal Grin

Yet its going up... 

The volume of traders on this coin is amazing.  Everyone is vested...  crazy.
Activity: 728
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I wouldn't use the word "scam"
There was a deliberate attack on the coin by some people who think they could out smart and did outsmart the exchanges.
It caused something that no economy or currency should ever have and that problem is double spending.
Simply put double spending is not the same as "OWNING" double Whitecoin. What the culprit did was simply trick the exchanges into thinking that they still had the WC balance and therefore during the transactions, simply put, the BTCs will go through for both legitimate and illegitimate transactions.
No one has created new WC or fake WC in anyway, it is simply the exchanges not being able to having the correct blockchain information to verify the transactions properly causing the coins to be sent out and confirmed twice in two locations.
This causes the EXCHANGE to lose money as they will have paid Bitcoins twice thus called "double spending."

Please stop exaggerating problems or taking them to a point where it doesn't even make sense.

Okay so Yes, WC has problems, now we must fix them.
Exchanges closed trading to prevent losses for THEMSELVES not for the traders!
Once a new wallet, and it WILL, is released there will be no more "fake" WC's in circulation so I wan't to stop that myth as those transactions would be stuck unconfirmed forever in the old wallet.
As far as the future of WC, Once all the problems are fixed which they will be,
WC has potential as the community has grown so large and there are so many strong hands, it won't fail as a coin.
WC has been through extremes in the upper and lower range so I believe that the equilibrium price of this coin will be strong (I believe its not currently reflected in the market price).

The people spreading FUD are trying to get you to dump so that the market has cheap coins.
Research and research before you sell at a loss based on FUD.
There are some news worth taking losses for, most bad news on crypto however will be overly exaggerated specifically to target people whom don't understand the economic/technological attributes of crypto and stake the words of the pack too highly.
Sorry bro but onlu one who spread the FUD where this "new old devs" ..just before first bad news saturdat night their were huge dumpings on Mint Pal..because they dumped their coins and then spread the word "to public" and making price drop from 1400 to 650  ..also this morning you could see huge dumpings where milions of coins were dumped from 950 to 720 and then after that  like first time "bad news" apear...this just them playing from inside to make them rich.

Ahhh ok. Thank you for your explanation. Much appreciated.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Activity: 152
asiacoin dropped because its similar to whitecoin and i saw people saying that its a bit of a scam because cryptocurrencies arent really that big and the chinese government werent a big fan of it all idk
i have a question, i sent some whitecoin to mintpal maybe about 30 minutes before they announced the shutdown what will happen to my coins?

They will either show up in your balance soon, or they will show up after Mintpal adds WC.

It will take a bit since they probably have a backlog of deposits/withdraws on WC.

EDIT:
So anyone know why Asiacoin dropped as well?

thanks man thought i had lost them for good becauswe they havent appeared anywhere haha
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
There was a deliberate attack on the coin by some people who think they could out smart and did outsmart the exchanges.
It caused something that no economy or currency should ever have and that problem is double spending.
Simply put double spending is not the same as "OWNING" double Whitecoin. What the culprit did was simply trick the exchanges into thinking that they still had the WC balance and therefore during the transactions, simply put, the BTCs will go through for both legitimate and illegitimate transactions.
No one has created new WC or fake WC in anyway, it is simply the exchanges not being able to having the correct blockchain information to verify the transactions properly causing the coins to be sent out and confirmed twice in two locations.
This causes the EXCHANGE to lose money as they will have paid Bitcoins twice thus called "double spending."

Please stop exaggerating problems or taking them to a point where it doesn't even make sense.

Once a new wallet, and it WILL, is released there will be no more "fake" WC's in circulation so I wan't to stop that myth as those transactions would be stuck unconfirmed forever in the old wallet.
WC has potential as the community has grown so large and there are so many strong hands, it won't fail as a coin.
WC has been through extremes in the upper and lower range so I believe that the equilibrium price of this coin will be strong (I believe its not currently reflected in the market price).

The people spreading FUD are trying to get you to dump so that the market has cheap coins.
There are some news worth taking losses for, most bad news on crypto however will be overly exaggerated specifically to target people whom don't understand the economic/technological attributes of crypto and stake the words of the pack too highly.
Sorry bro but onlu one who spread the FUD where this "new old devs" ..just before first bad news saturdat night their were huge dumpings on Mint Pal..because they dumped their coins and then spread the word "to public" and making price drop from 1400 to 650  ..also this morning you could see huge dumpings where milions of coins were dumped from 950 to 720 and then after that  like first time "bad news" apear...this just them playing from inside to make them rich.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
SoNiC BooM
Mintpal will re-enabling the WC/BTC market for trading in 30 minutes.

bittrex is on...now you have a chance to be fucked up again.... Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Mintpal will re-enabling the WC/BTC market for trading in 30 minutes.
i have a question, i sent some whitecoin to mintpal maybe about 30 minutes before they announced the shutdown what will happen to my coins?

They will either show up in your balance soon, or they will show up after Mintpal adds WC.

It will take a bit since they probably have a backlog of deposits/withdraws on WC.

EDIT:
So anyone know why Asiacoin dropped as well?
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022

Activity: 400

That is the worst gif to use for that!  They abandoned ship and are about to die...

It's backwards from what you'd want....  haha
haahhaha this gif killed me. so funny!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
i did not watch on wallet code, but as a lot of members think it's ghostcoin copy past , so Min Stake 'd be 21 days.
now we have coin with pow period over on 7 days but with POS cannot starting before 21 days. what's that means? that's means blockchain will be not maintained between 7 and 21 days. dev team try to convince holders to put their hashpower for free (10 wc/block) to maintain the blockchain between 7 -21 days. but the dev cannot explain it clearly. if exchange sites'll blocks deposit/withdrawal for 14 days, the coin'll be dead! also how to maintain blockchain meanwhile the POS phase start (May 5). even, how to avoid 51% attack without a large hashpower during this period?! circulating a rumor that the blockchaine is stable and well secured? securised by 100 Mh/s?!!
Dev gains time until May 5, but what if the POS does not work right on May 5?!!
old dev realized the mistake he committed by fixing POW at 7 days while Min Stake is at 21 days! it is not expert in programming. he can do nothing he sold what he had and leave whitecoin bumping against the wall. many think it is saveable.

Could you double check please. Like you said, you didn t look into the code, and yet you wrote all that in what goals?

Minage was set to 2 days and no maxage.
ok! i've checked github to verifiy, and Min age was 28  days! not 21. that's means POS 'll start at May 12 !! Cool
Min age = 2 days that's ll with fixed wallet, with old wallet (still used now Min age = 28 days!!!)

You ve got it wrong again.   Cool

minage was 2 days. 28 days is a fix they have tried. I hope   that it will not be choosen. Look at the commit and the reverts.
look at the code not at the comments!

old code = current wallet

ffs, this a revert of a fix that the new team have made. Learn to read commits please.

Look at the original commit on the repo. It will be easier on you.
why  new dev do will try to increase Min Age is ridiculous?! putting Min age = 28 while POW is over?!

Well i didn t understand the reason exactly. Something to do with giving time to people to update before starting POS. Never mind, this will not be 28 days.

Next time, you feel like like writing a book, please check and double check. Now all your inputs is useless.
Activity: 686
Merit: 266
i did not watch on wallet code, but as a lot of members think it's ghostcoin copy past , so Min Stake 'd be 21 days.
now we have coin with pow period over on 7 days but with POS cannot starting before 21 days. what's that means? that's means blockchain will be not maintained between 7 and 21 days. dev team try to convince holders to put their hashpower for free (10 wc/block) to maintain the blockchain between 7 -21 days. but the dev cannot explain it clearly. if exchange sites'll blocks deposit/withdrawal for 14 days, the coin'll be dead! also how to maintain blockchain meanwhile the POS phase start (May 5). even, how to avoid 51% attack without a large hashpower during this period?! circulating a rumor that the blockchaine is stable and well secured? securised by 100 Mh/s?!!
Dev gains time until May 5, but what if the POS does not work right on May 5?!!
old dev realized the mistake he committed by fixing POW at 7 days while Min Stake is at 21 days! it is not expert in programming. he can do nothing he sold what he had and leave whitecoin bumping against the wall. many think it is saveable.

Could you double check please. Like you said, you didn t look into the code, and yet you wrote all that in what goals?

Minage was set to 2 days and no maxage.
ok! i've checked github to verifiy, and Min age was 28  days! not 21. that's means POS 'll start at May 12 !! Cool
Min age = 2 days that's ll with fixed wallet, with old wallet (still used now Min age = 28 days!!!)

You ve got it wrong again.   Cool

minage was 2 days. 28 days is a fix they have tried. I hope   that it will not be choosen. Look at the commit and the reverts.
look at the code not at the comments!

old code = current wallet

ffs, this a revert of a fix that the new team have made. Learn to read commits please.

Look at the original commit on the repo. It will be easier on you.
why  new dev do will try to increase Min Age is ridiculous?! putting Min age = 28 while POW is over?!
Jump to: