Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 256. (Read 759216 times)

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
Haha, you're really dumb. I didn't post in WC thread that but in AC thread so that has nothing to do with WC :-)

wow so angry such hate :-) God loves you poor kid :-)

I can't read 11 year old Indonesian spam, so I'll just spam a bunch of smiley faces for no reason like you : )  :  )  : )

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
BTW. I don't have now AC, so maybe you are high? I didn't posted here about another coins so you can't proof that and you're liar.  Smiley

Oh I'm a liar?

Nice dump:) I bought cheap again:)

There's your quote with your 3rd world Indonesian smiley faces everywhere issuing trades for 0.00001 btc to go buy a fucking chicken or something.

Time to go post in Asiacoin thread now that it's a scam.

Haha, you're really dumb. I didn't post in WC thread that but in AC thread so that has nothing to do with WC :-)

wow so angry such hate :-) God loves you poor kid :-)
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
You are right. WC has a strong community backing. WC is likely to recover as BC did from similar mishaps. I have been around this game for awhile and own a good amount of WC. I won't spread FUD but I already have my next few moves planned out as I hope all smart traders do. I will say I am betting on WC to make a come back fast.
I promised once to never post in a WC thread but i can't resist now.
Just a serious question: when did somthing similar happen with BC?

BC dev did not dump the coin and ran off
BC never went from PoW to a non-existent PoS
BC did not have a double spend issue (and i am pretty sure that this was NOT an accident but an initial part of the scam plan)
BC has not been suspended on all trading platforms

the only thing BC had was an unhealthy pump and a follow up of cheap clones and scam-coins like yours.

I can understand that despair and delusion are kicking in here, but there is no reason to tell people such bullshit.

BC had 20 million hacked and sold, cryptorush, with small double spends occuring while being hacked, until CR had no more coins.
They stole 1.5m coins but it was merged into 20-30 people because of cryptorush 2x balance bug...It was not BC bug...
Cryptorush was Gox 2.0 but blame BC for that like gox BTC for their problems.
Once again CR had security problems not BC.
BTW CR had similar problems before with Tesla,Zeit...
legendary
BTW. I don't have now AC, so maybe you are high? I didn't posted here about another coins so you can't proof that and you're liar.  Smiley

Oh I'm a liar?

Nice dump:) I bought cheap again:)

There's your quote in the Asiacoin thread with your 3rd world Indonesian smiley faces everywhere issuing trades for 0.00001 btc to go buy a fucking chicken or something.

Time to go post in Asiacoin thread now that it's a scam.
Haha you're in huuuuuge desperate because of WC

No, people are tired of reading your spam when the new devs have nothing to do with old devs.  So each time you spam here claiming scam, I will post 4 times to the Asiacoin thread saying it's a scam.

Post whatever you want when and where you want to:)

New WC dev is probably scammer, he caused panic. Pure manipulation. If you're blind, then you'll get burned in crypto.

Have a nice day :-)
Activity: 152
Merit: 100
Mongozo trying to resurrect whitecoin surrounded by the wc community  Grin

made my day  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
So, while you all bicker and yell and panic like little children,

MintPal just released an update.    Wasn't as big of an issue as they thought.   Trading will be back open soon, but your WC wallets are now unlocked if you wish to withdraw/deposit.

Some simple advice I have for every one here posting ridiculously stupid stuff.   STOP BEING IDIOTS.  

For this advice, i accept donations (In WC of course):  WfnVJPxX5Ms8D3oqRnGMVvWKWxuRCxoULN

FROM: http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/2014/4/30/whitecoin-deposits-withdrawals-resumed-on-mintpal

WhiteCoin Deposits & Withdrawals Resumed on MintPal

April 30, 2014/JP Buntinx   (May 1st for most of the world)

Even though we are still waiting on the updated WhiteCoin client as users, MintPal (and I assume Cryptsy as well) have resumed deposits and withdrawals on their exchanges. This should indicate they have received the updated WhiteCoin client already.

Despite what everyone, including myself, expected, there wasn’t a big WhiteCoin dump at all. Even though you could understand how a lot of people might lose faith after the recent debacle, I’m glad to see people are not giving up just yet.

In fact, the resuming of WhiteCoin depositing and withdrawing on MintPal has actually lead to a price increase. Over the past 24 hours, the WhiteCoin value increased by over 40%, and is nearing the 1,000 Satoshi mark again.

From what we heard about the “user” WhiteCoin client, there could be a small delay in distribution. We have not received an exact ETA yet, but users do not need to worry, as we will all get it when it’s ready.

Like we stressed yesterday, quality work takes time and needs proper testing. First we have to make sure the exchanges don’t run into any issues, and after that, the rest of us can upgrade their clients too without a problem.

We will keep you updated as we receive more news.
Activity: 938
@halofirebtc
You are right. WC has a strong community backing. WC is likely to recover as BC did from similar mishaps. I have been around this game for awhile and own a good amount of WC. I won't spread FUD but I already have my next few moves planned out as I hope all smart traders do. I will say I am betting on WC to make a come back fast.
I promised once to never post in a WC thread but i can't resist now.
Just a serious question: when did somthing similar happen with BC?

BC dev did not dump the coin and ran off
BC never went from PoW to a non-existent PoS
BC did not have a double spend issue (and i am pretty sure that this was NOT an accident but an initial part of the scam plan)
BC has not been suspended on all trading platforms

the only thing BC had was an unhealthy pump and a follow up of cheap clones and scam-coins like yours.

I can understand that despair and delusion are kicking in here, but there is no reason to tell people such bullshit.

BC had 20 million hacked and sold, cryptorush, with small double spends occuring while being hacked, until CR had no more coins.
legendary
Haha you're in huuuuuge desperate because of WC

No, people are tired of reading your spam when the new devs have nothing to do with old devs.  So each time you spam here claiming scam, I will post 4 times to the Asiacoin thread saying it's a scam.
My posting here has nothing to do with my investment.

Bullshit it doesn't.  You already posted how you own a bunch of Asiacoin so here's the deal, you have spammed this thread about 400 times in the last 24 hours with garbage, so each single time you do it from now on, I am posting in the Asiacoin thread that Asiacoin is a scam for each time you post here.  Maybe I'll do it 4 times for each time you post here, I dare you to keep spamming this thread.

The new devs have 0 to do with old devs.

Nope. Please quote my post about Asiacoin in WC thread you liar.  Wink Wink Wink

Haha you're in huuuuuge desperate because of WC, calm down man, probably you own nice bag of WC,
but who knows, maybe WC will hit 10k sato after that sleazy story, who knows :-)

Activity: 224
this community is just as wack as a replica rolex.
whitecoin is a clone nothing more. the only people in this community are people that missed the BC train and are desperate.

open your minds. join BC.. its still low. it can easy go to 5-10$

I hope you realize you sound just as deluded.  These crypto fights are like religious wars where the other side can't even contemplate the views of the other. 
legendary
My posting here has nothing to do with my investment.

Bullshit it doesn't.  You already posted how you own a bunch of Asiacoin so here's the deal, you have spammed this thread about 400 times in the last 24 hours with garbage, so each single time you do it from now on, I am posting in the Asiacoin thread that Asiacoin is a scam for each time you post here.  Maybe I'll do it 4 times for each time you post here, I dare you to keep spamming this thread.

The new devs have 0 to do with old devs.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
this community is just as wack as a replica rolex.
whitecoin is a clone nothing more. the only people in this community are people that missed the BC train and are desperate.

open your minds. join BC.. its still low. it can easy go to 5-10$
WC is not White Coin.

WC is Worst Coin ;/

I don't think this is all jinx, this is just SCAM.

I think you've made 400 posts all by yourself in this thread claiming WC with new devs is somehow a scam.  To the casual observer, this would mean you have some kind of interest in trying to make the coin fail correct?  Could it have anything to do with all your posts buying Asiacoin in that thread?  A coin for a demographic where Bitcoin itself is either not used at all, or banned?  After the WC wallet is fixed, it's gonna be kind of hilarious seeing WC as a legit coin and Asiacoin being a scam.

My posting here has nothing to do with my investment. I won't buy WC because it's too risky, and this is very suspicious coin, probably scam.
I own many coins but I didn't post in WC thread in any post about this, so that's not the point.

My posting here is for stupid people to tell them BEWARE, something very sleazy's here, that's all.
I hate to see newbies in crypto posting that they lose because of some shity coin like WC now, sad, but true.

That's my point of view after bad WC story.

Community WC is great but remember, community = bagholders.

Oh btw, where is new wallet? Everything here is so fukced up, hard to believe.

/sorry for my eng
Activity: 686
Merit: 266
Mongozo trying to resurrect whitecoin surrounded by the wc community  Grin

Activity: 672
Why i mongonzo not taking a statement? Cheesy

It's 2am here in Australia. People are sleeping.

IRC #whitecoinfoundation for more info.
legendary
WC is not White Coin.

WC is Worst Coin ;/

I think you've made 400 posts all by yourself in this thread claiming WC with new devs is somehow a scam.  To the casual observer, this would mean you have some kind of interest in trying to make the coin fail correct?  Could it have anything to do with all your posts buying Asiacoin in that thread?  A coin for a demographic where Bitcoin itself is either not used at all, or banned?  After the WC wallet is fixed, it's gonna be kind of hilarious seeing WC as a legit coin and Asiacoin being a scam.

Asiacoin might as well be Deadpeoplecoin, a coin for dead people.

I was in the same boat as you and thought Asiacoin had some promise to it, till I realized cryptocurrency is dead in Asia.
Activity: 140

It's 2am here in Australia. People are sleeping.
WC is not White Coin.

WC is Worst Coin ;/

Activity: 126

Or giving one to authorities  Grin
Jump to: