Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 259. (Read 759216 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
The market is offline because of double spend attack.

That's really a teribble thing. How to avoid it ?
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Wow... WC in trouble ehhh?  Are any exchanges trading WC at the moment?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
wow WC bag holders are so greedy 2000 satoshi was so expensive for a fail clone and you didnt sell?!

Dunno about anyone else but I did (actually before that... but still profit was had).

You won the internet.

How do I plug it in?   Tongue
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Legendary
The market is offline because of double spend attack.
Activity: 597
What happened to the trading pair on Mintpal?
Activity: 101
Legendary
They don't want 2k - they want 10k satoshi.  Grin

^This guy believes he's going to get $1 per Asiacoin when crytpocurrency is banned everywhere in Asia.

You made my day  Grin
ycz
Activity: 176
Merit: 100

^This guy believes he's going to get $1 per Asiacoin when crytpocurrency is banned everywhere in Asia.

It's like making a "GunCoin" for the UK.  Oh wait, guns are illegal.

I don't think cryptocurrency is banned everywhere in Asia. I believe cryptocurrency is banned only in China, while it is true that (almost) no store / merchant accepts cryptocurrency, not even BTC, in Asia... (But there is a BTC ATM in Hong Kong, right?)
Activity: 714
wow WC bag holders are so greedy 2000 satoshi was so expensive for a fail clone and you didnt sell?!

Dunno about anyone else but I did (actually before that... but still profit was had).

You won the internet.
Activity: 392

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

Activity: 462
WC will come back, I personally bought in super cheap so I'm still winning unless it decides to go below 500 which I doubt.

WC has strong hands behind it.
Activity: 165

What a loser, no life at all , stuck here trolling LOL

But even trolls have a purpose, thanks for the cheap coins, soon as a few issues are fixed this coin will be on track, still lots of WC support.
Activity: 560
They don't want 2k - they want 10k satoshi.  Grin
Activity: 714
So you guys still haven't caught on that gonzo IS the orinal dev? The fact that innocent people are falling for this is really sad to see. There IS NO NEW WALLET coming... You're gonna keep being told (tomorrow tomorrow soon, almost there, making progress) NOTHING IS COMING. Stop being played for a fool.

Gonzo was never given the password to the ying yang account.. he had it all along. You guys are stupid and dumb if you allow an n00b like that to scam you. I tried to warn people.

Interesting theory. What role does 'Chunkypool' play in this whole scam, in your humble opinion?

A pawn caught in the middle of all this. They an opportunity to make a profit out of the confusion and honestly I think their looking for an exit strategy.

I've honestly stopped using BITCOINTalk forums and I'm now using http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/ for my BlackCoin discussions. Less trolls there and it's not tied to the BitCoin name.

Honestly using THIS forum to talk about OUR coin is ridiculous. This forum was made for Bitcoin and we're just Alternatives crammed into one section. Forget that. BlackCoin has it's own thing going now http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/

Fuck off out of our thread then you hypocritical, conniving little cunt.
Activity: 126
So you guys still haven't caught on that gonzo IS the orinal dev? The fact that innocent people are falling for this is really sad to see. There IS NO NEW WALLET coming... You're gonna keep being told (tomorrow tomorrow soon, almost there, making progress) NOTHING IS COMING. Stop being played for a fool.

Gonzo was never given the password to the ying yang account.. he had it all along. You guys are stupid and dumb if you allow an n00b like that to scam you. I tried to warn people.

Interesting theory. What role does 'Chunkypool' play in this whole scam, in your humble opinion?

A pawn caught in the middle of all this. They an opportunity to make a profit out of the confusion and honestly I think their looking for an exit strategy.

That's very likely. They had all their traffic null routed today. That gets costly.
Activity: 84
THIS IS THE NEW BLACK  < zeta93
Activity: 462
It's unbelievable all the little kids from Indonesia coming into this thread talking trash, trying to hype Asiacoin saying it's going to beat Whitecoin.

I used to own a ton of Asiacoin but I sold it all after realizing there are virtually no Asian businesses on the entire planet accepting any form of cryptocurrency, even BTC.

They not only don't accept it, they're all banning it completely.  Any coin with the name "Asia" on it is a complete dead end.

asiacoin wasnt even really mined by asians. they wont bite on it
Activity: 437
Mogonzo with friends for a few week with WC:

lol those are one dollar bills
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
It's unbelievable all the little kids from Indonesia coming into this thread talking trash, trying to hype Asiacoin saying it's going to beat Whitecoin.

I used to own a ton of Asiacoin but I sold it all after realizing there are virtually no Asian businesses on the entire planet accepting any form of cryptocurrency, even BTC.

They not only don't accept it, they're all banning it completely.  Any coin with the name "Asia" on it is a complete dead end.
Activity: 560
Jump to: