Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 269. (Read 759217 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
@halofirebtc
I heard the dev already cashed out their WC. Is that true ?

The premine being cashed out is washed by one of our own community members, had a laptop stolen with 5.8 million WC on it.
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1001

the original 3 mill premined was cashed out indeed

That was the reason why I haven't invested a single cent in WC.
Unless you're just here for making a quick buck this coin is going nowhere. There's some good and established coins in the market with very active dev/community and a real long term vision. Stop the shitcoin madness. All the money invested in those shitcoins could help better coins to grow.

So much lame daytraders here playing with their own money for pennies. If you guys have little money then why playing with such a high risk ? It makes no sense.

Bitcoin - Doge - Black

Put your funds into those and wait 2 / 3 years. If you believe in the Bitcoin system and if you want millions, then this is one of the very safest position right now.

The risk of this life!
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
860 selling wall will be gone in a few seconds...
this is so good.

every time someone big want to push it down and cause some panic... buyers are there.

there will come much more. And higher prices.. You will see!!!
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Hai!
and PoS?

Still PoS coin without PoS? That'll be probably first PoS without PoS coin ever Smiley Amazing Smiley

3rd or 4th coin that had issues with PoS
Activity: 84
and PoS?

Still PoS coin without PoS? That'll be probably first PoS without PoS coin ever Smiley Amazing Smiley

Did you read the statement. I suggest you take the pain to read it. You will find information.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
and PoS?

Still PoS coin without PoS? That'll be probably the first PoS without PoS coin ever Smiley Amazing Smiley
Activity: 84
There is no fixed wallet yet. Everyone who says that the devs had fixed the wallet is lying. Turtlehurricane is one of them.

They never said the fixed was released. Please have a look : http://whitecoin.info/news/whitecoin-development-update/

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Once again, the wallet has not been fixed, this is misinformation. The dev team is lying when they said the blockchain is secure, everything is absolutely the same as when they made that panic announcement and crashed the prices.

Also, most of this buying pressure is simply whales who were heavily invested. They only have so much money, market is slowly chipping away at them. Down to 933 satoshis as all the small fish abandon ship.

+1
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010
Once again, the wallet has not been fixed, this is misinformation. The dev team is lying when they said the blockchain is secure, everything is absolutely the same as when they made that panic announcement and crashed the prices.

Also, most of this buying pressure is simply whales who were heavily invested. They only have so much money, market is slowly chipping away at them. Down to 933 satoshis as all the small fish abandon ship.

Current price is a projection of the most likely future value given the information at hand. Deal. with. it.

print screen

AWESOME
Activity: 126

Current price is a projection of the most likely future value given the information at hand. Deal. with. it.

Activity: 288

Again, you admitted to selling on IRC and want to buy back in. Stop being jaded and move on.
legendary
i love it !!!!

I'll admit I was worried but this is a strong buy pattern. And all the coins are out there now. It's PoS now no more mining.

Price moving up.

10,000 here we come!

Smiley
Activity: 193
Merit: 117
HODL
Activity: 504
legendary
Chart is starting to look very, very good. Like BC looked when it just started in the early days ~3k. Good memories

I'm amazed. This is NOW:

print screen

I heard he bought BC @90K with that money  Grin

Very stupid bc only going down! There is only place left for WHITE!!

+1  Smiley I'm only messing with FUDers  Grin

Nice buy in.  Cheesy
Activity: 252

Very stupid bc only going down! There is only place left for WHITE!!

Jump to: