Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 272. (Read 759217 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
...no im a hater and im still here....just want to see this crypto historic epic fail...  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
You are waiting the epic fail, that means no epic fail occur until now. I don't know how it could get any worse from now on Grin
Activity: 266
Merit: 250

...no im a hater and im still here....just want to see this crypto historic epic fail...  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Must be sad to have so much hate toward an inanimate object that has never personally touched or hurt you.  Oh well It's not going to fail and you are gong to hate it even more while we all make huge profits later on  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 196
Pump it, i want to see 1200 today Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Activity: 336
The haters seem to have gone away

...no im a hater and im still here....just want to see this crypto historic epic fail...  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

You are gonna have dried out bug eyes trying to watch this coin fail. It won't happen. But we are happy you are sticking with your hate instead of giving up like your lessor troll Compadre's  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
When are the SHA-256 and X-11 ports coming to the Multipool ?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
SoNiC BooM

...no im a hater and im still here....just want to see this crypto historic epic fail...  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 700
just wait for all to wake up , the real free fall will begin

Correct me if I'm wrong, at 500sat, 1500฿ can buy the entire supply (300m WC). I don't think we will see the 550sat minimum again.

More like $500,000

Yea I don't think so either. This dump probably won't get pass 700. I predict sideways 800-900.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010

Correct me if I'm wrong, at 500sat, 1500฿ can buy the entire supply (300m WC). I don't think we will see the 550sat minimum again.

More like $500,000

Come on. This is the weakest dump I've ever seen.

Not sure Whitecoin is going to dump...

It's working again by the looks of it.

Its not going to dump or meteroic rise. It will trade sideways to slightly up over the next few weeks
Activity: 714
RISE Project Manager

Not sure Whitecoin is going to dump...

It's working again by the looks of it.
Activity: 130
So is there a new wallet to d/l then?
Here it comes! There's the announcement. Now the deposits will really start rolling in.
Activity: 756
Did send and receive succesfull WC from cryptsy to mintpal
Looks like everything is fine again

Confirmed by mintpal @twitter
Activity: 784
Merit: 512
Activity: 301
It is gonna be an EPIC dump of mass scale  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

I hope there is one to get in but I'm not sure. If the price breaks the 1k resistance the next stop is at 2k. Anyway, considering the existing problems, these prices seem too high for me... I think someone has more info than us  Roll Eyes.
Jump to: