Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 309. (Read 759217 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
I've said what I needed to say.  I don't have time to squabble.  You all get my point.

Did we?

i don't know did it sink threw your thick skull yet that this is a copy/paste premine pump n dump scam
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
@halofirebtc
ok boys and girls,  current stake age is 28 days. we were offered stake age of 12 hours at the beginning. what does the community think about this? where should coin age be? i vote 12 hours. remember, it takes time to gain stake weight against the network weight too.

12 hours too

Two votes for 12 hour.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010
I've said what I needed to say.  I don't have time to squabble.  You all get my point.

Did we?
You guys.  It's completely understandable you want to recover and prevent any losses, but there is absolutely no reason whatsoever to bash Blackcoin or any coin for that matter.  The people who created blackcoin came up with this brialliant idea and all these other coins are stealing it.  They very least you guys could do is show respect where it is deserved.

I lost a fuck load in this coin because of the ridiculous way they announced the bad news.  So they could have done so many things differently, especially knowing a huge pump was in the works.

Some of you are my friends so I hope you make your money back.  But to others, I advise you to stop slamming other coins.

Stealing?  Bitcoin was the first mass adopted use of the concept. All Blackcoin did was give it a tweak.

gave it there own personal tweak, and WC tried to copy it and is failing harder then a fucking mental patient trying to put on his pants
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
You guys.  It's completely understandable you want to recover and prevent any losses, but there is absolutely no reason whatsoever to bash Blackcoin or any coin for that matter.  The people who created blackcoin came up with this brialliant idea and all these other coins are stealing it.  They very least you guys could do is show respect where it is deserved.

I lost a fuck load in this coin because of the ridiculous way they announced the bad news.  So they could have done so many things differently, especially knowing a huge pump was in the works.

Some of you are my friends so I hope you make your money back.  But to others, I advise you to stop slamming other coins.

Stealing?  Bitcoin was the first mass adopted use of the concept. All Blackcoin did was give it a tweak.

Blackcoin came up with every reason why it is better than Bitcoin and why it will absolutely at the very least surpass litecoin.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
Can anyone here get Poloniex to let us trade? WTF, every other exchange is trading. My coins are locked up.
You guys.  It's completely understandable you want to recover and prevent any losses, but there is absolutely no reason whatsoever to bash Blackcoin or any coin for that matter.  The people who created blackcoin came up with this brialliant idea and all these other coins are stealing it.  They very least you guys could do is show respect where it is deserved.

Some of you are friends so I hope you make your money back.  But to others, I advise you to stop slamming other coins.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
ok boys and girls,  current stake age is 28 days. we were offered stake age of 12 hours at the beginning. what does the community think about this? where should coin age be? i vote 12 hours. remember, it takes time to gain stake weight against the network weight too.

12 hours too
Zackgeno96 be usefull and explain this service to me pls https://pbmining.com/stats.html?sort=6

same thing as buying antminer's basically but without paying for electricity you buy a contract for x amount of btc for x amount of gigahash then you collect payouts when ever the fuck you want. you just check your account and withdraw, pretty easy and simple

once off payment or instalments?
Payments are every Sunday before midnight (GMT - 6). We have always paid our customers on time and always will!
and contracts are http://pbmining.com/contractbuyinfo.html?&ref=hashmaster

way to expensive atm imo wait a few weeks and the price should drop alot per gigahash.

0.0056 per gh is expensive??? what can i expect in  a few weeks then? and I ment do i have to pay everymonth or is it a once off investment

once every 5 years. they are 5 year contracts

almost sold me! may I have a estimate on how low the contract could go? Cheesy then I may just be throwing some btc that way

i would expect them to go as low as in the next few weeks once they realize https://www.bitmaintech.com/productDetail.htm?pid=00020140107162747992Ce5uBuxW06D6 is selling it for 0.00388 per gigahash and will be cheaper and cheaper as time gos on 0.0041 maybe cause they are handling electricity bills etc
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
@halofirebtc
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
I've question to those who own WC at wallets.

You want to sell if deposits will be available? Or hold?

I own some WC at wallet, about 20% of my investment.

I'll hold, obvious
legendary
2000 by tomorrow morning?  Perhaps...  EU will beat the US traders to the exchanges with the time difference.

Hmmmm.

Strato
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Zackgeno96 be usefull and explain this service to me pls https://pbmining.com/stats.html?sort=6

same thing as buying antminer's basically but without paying for electricity you buy a contract for x amount of btc for x amount of gigahash then you collect payouts when ever the fuck you want. you just check your account and withdraw, pretty easy and simple

Payments are every Sunday before midnight (GMT - 6). We have always paid our customers on time and always will!

way to expensive atm imo wait a few weeks and the price should drop alot per gigahash.

0.0056 per gh is expensive??? what can i expect in  a few weeks then? and I ment do i have to pay everymonth or is it a once off investment

once every 5 years. they are 5 year contracts

almost sold me! may I have a estimate on how low the contract could go? Cheesy then I may just be throwing some btc that way
legendary

Holding long.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500

I'm still holding here. Shit or bust.

lol +1

price is so cheap anyway, and this coin got more publicity in shortest amount of time than any coin before i think
lol. This coin has been damaged beyond repair.

once every 5 years. they are 5 year contracts well look at  0.0056 is expensive compared to this https://www.bitmaintech.com/productDetail.htm?pid=00020140107162747992Ce5uBuxW06D6 = about 0.0338 per gigahash
Jump to: