Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 312. (Read 759217 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
dam your dumb, LOL  if you really think i got burned 96 times just don't post anymore you half to be beyond retarded

Sure as hell sounds like it.  I still feel really bad for you.  Your like a child throwing a tantrum that no one is paying attention to.  Is that all about getting attention?  If youre that desperate use your left hand..or right if you prefer Wink

mind if i use your bag full of WC as lube so i can shove it up your ass
Theres that attention thing again.  Now you've turned into a gay topic.  Wrong thread. Wrong forum.  Please leave me ass out of crypto.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Writing to dispel society's myths.
dam your dumb, LOL  if you really think i got burned 96 times just don't post anymore you half to be beyond retarded

Sure as hell sounds like it.  I still feel really bad for you.  Your like a child throwing a tantrum that no one is paying attention to.  Is that all about getting attention?  If youre that desperate use your left hand..or right if you prefer Wink

i shuve wetar up yor ass!
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010
so is wc dead or alive?

look at the buy support @ mintpal and judge for yourself

I'd say way mor buyers than sellers.

You know what that means!   Demand!!

1st open exchange Cheesy to make deposit WC avaible then we can talk about that graph.
Now you can only buy WC but those who have them in wallet they can't sell because deposits are frozen.

I don't believe that the problem is that the exchanges have frozen deposits.

Rather, it's the fact that Whitecoin is issuing a new wallet now that it is transitioned from PoW to PoS, a wallet which integrates interest into the equation.

In all likelihood we will be issued new WC addresses.  The coins will be fine, their been a number of coins that of done this including memory coin.

The fact that you can't deposit or withdrawal is merely a precaution because they don't want people sending massive amounts of coins to addresses that may be temporarily in transition.

From what I understand, the new wallet will be released at any moment and is in final testing right now.

All good.
Activity: 196
dam your dumb, LOL  if you really think i got burned 96 times just don't post anymore you half to be beyond retarded

Thats really annoying me - its HAVE!
Do you know what makes me laugh. I have been following both WC and BC, and there is equal amounts of FUD, and PRICE TALK in both threads.

The really funny bit is the trolls coming in here and talking about this being a scam pump and dump - really, 2000Sats is nothing. Think of all of the poor fuckers that bought bag fulls of BC at 80,000+Sats!

Activity: 251
see your fucking desperate cause this coin is shit and you know it, it has nothing to offer but false hype, people will squat on that hype and stop retards from wasting money making the scum of the earth rich, aura maza tak faircoin rubycoin heavycoin and the dev of rubycoin is working on WC i hear and he is  one of the devs from HVC  next on the list WC

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
so is wc dead or alive?

You know what that means!   Demand!!

1st open exchange Cheesy to make deposit WC avaible then we can talk about that graph.
Now you can only buy WC but those who have them in wallet they can't sell because deposits are frozen.

[/quote]

see your fucking desperate cause this coin is shit and you know it, it has nothing to offer but false hype, people will squat on that hype and stop retards from wasting money making the scum of the earth rich, aura maza tak faircoin rubycoin heavycoin and the dev of rubycoin is working on WC i hear and he is  one of the devs from HVC  next on the list WC
[/quote]

Can we say looooser?  You really got burned 96 times? Man I feel sorry for you. Go troll somewhere useful.
so is wc dead or alive?

Very alive my friend. We're just getting started.
what makes it very much alive?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
legendary
so is wc dead or alive?

You know what that means!   Demand!!

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
Why on poloniex WC is still frozen HuhHuhHuh??
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
SxC
Activity: 336
so is wc dead or alive?

legendary
so is wc dead or alive?

Very alive my friend. We're just getting started.
Activity: 154
Jump to: