Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 337. (Read 759219 times)

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
this was so much better then the episode when joffrey dies. lmao!

omg i hate you. i'm on S1E4

Ouch unlucky... thats why i tried to be a little cryptic...there's always someone behind Tongue
Activity: 288
Merit: 250

omg im so sorry, well at least you have the future satisfaction that is going to happen, next season in whitecoin, wc wallet has a btc mining bot devs are secretly mining btc in pos stage.......... lmao

It's amazing that people who have read the books have kept the secret for years, yet people who watch the show can't hold it for a week.

As payback, Kalisi dies next season.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
My motives are not in question. I sat there for days and watched members of your community attack the BC thread. Now its your turn Cryptohunter!

The question was... why are the bc guys here?

Well... when one member of your community spams the BC thread for days and tells everybody to sell... then what is his motive? to save us money?

Do you see the IRONY?

Karma is the laws of cause and effect where every individual creates his destiny through his thoughts, actions and deeds.

Strato is reaping what he sowed.

Maybe a lesson in ethics is beyond your comprehension Cryptohunter?

BTW... thanks for buying my WC at 22000k.

LOL the puppets hide behind new nicks......come out with your real name fool.

I don't think it is a good idea to shill in anyones thread. However so long as everyone realises this is your motive to get some kind of revenge then that is fine.

Hehe are you on acid dude? WC at 22000?    That is the price in a few weeks moron don't think it hit that just yet. LOL

Activity: 322

omg im so sorry, well at least you have the future satisfaction that is going to happen, next season in whitecoin, wc wallet has a btc mining bot devs are secretly mining btc in pos stage.......... lmao
Activity: 140
Merit: 12

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Coinoholic
RECAP:

1. WC haters and big owners say DEVS are out, say we are poor.
2. People start PANIC SELL.
3. WC haters and big owners buy at the cheapest prices.
4. Some people talk on IRC and devs say they are still working on the coin.
5. The price goes up. Haters and big owners are richer and easily scary people are poorer.

At least be honest dude.. The coin wasn't staking and needs a new wallet. They posted this + devs out + hard fork needed and booom it crashed.
Activity: 322

Lmao love those panic sells gets your blood pumping im in the 100k coin, welcome to Game of coins winter is coming and white coin  is going to be king of the north.

RECAP:

5. The price goes up. Haters and big owners are richer and easily scary people are poorer.

Pretty much. Also add in that the premine is GONE!

If people actually stopped to think for a second, they would realize the potential this thing has. It's already on the biggest exchanges and has a ton of community behind it.
I wanted to ask whether it is possible to ban the trolls that they could not here on our forum thread go
Activity: 504
Activity: 288
RECAP:

Pretty much. Also add in that the premine is GONE!

If people actually stopped to think for a second, they would realize the potential this thing has. It's already on the biggest exchanges and has a ton of community behind it.
Activity: 266
OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance
RECAP:

This is enough entertainment to hold me over until GoT airs lol

Game of Coins

I guess everything going on now could be called the reaction to last night's "white wedding"

For that comment you deserve a nicely seasoned glass of wine served by a dwarf
I can not understand why we do not unite and whitecoin blackcoin friendship forever smear each other why we are brothers, we like animals that is why we do not allow to behave like a pig
Merit: 12
Im waiting for the calm collected comments about how people never flinched! so i can back and repost their im shitting bricks fud!  Grin

yeah, after a day things will be so different in WC landscape, mark my words. Once FUD is clarified, we'll be back on track to the moon Cheesy

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Game of Coins

I guess everything going on now could be called the reaction to last night's "white wedding"
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
this coin was dead long before it started. It's a classic pump/dump coin. no devs. no innovation. no community.

price will go down from now on till its back to 100 satoshi. -> move on  to the next coin.

Lol sad thing is that people will still post this stuff and that people will still believe this stuff.

thank me later

I remember i posted this and everybody cried that i was wrong. think again.

coin is dead. clone coins never work more then the original coins.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Im waiting for the calm collected comments about how people never flinched! so i can back and repost their im shitting bricks fud!  Grin

Game of Coins
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Jump to: