Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 432. (Read 759219 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I timed my buy perfectly with a waffle pool dump! Got 12,000 white coin at 804 satoshis, and it's already back up to 860  Smiley

Market is trying to rally even with all the dumping.

We got 20 hrs to go... I think I'm as much in as i'm going to get in  Grin
I think we'll start seeing the rally even before mining/dumping ends, right now there is an impressive amount of buying. I'm buying a bit more whenever we go down 100 satoshis, bought at 1150, 1050, 950, and now 800, which is lowering my avg buy in price.

100 satoshi?  when do you predict this?
Activity: 57
POS starts in 12-13 hours or so and 350 confirms are need so add another ~8 hours for that....we got another 20 hours of waffle sells.

Regardless They are mining 10GH of total 25GH at the moment. they will create 600 blocks * 20,000 (2/3 net hash or 2/3 of the block) = 12M more coins

Multipool kicks off in 12-13 hours and they will most likely absorb most if not all of the waffle selling depending on how much power we got.
There is a ton of buy support and people behind this coin.

Good times ahead...currently in consolidation...then UP
Activity: 42
Confirm faster damn you!!

http://memecrunch.com/meme/W2FY/y-u-do-dis/image.png

MUUUUST BUUUUUY WC!!

Seriously, can't wait till the POS!
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
I timed my buy perfectly with a waffle pool dump! Got 12,000 white coin at 804 satoshis, and it's already back up to 860  Smiley

Market is trying to rally even with all the dumping.

We got 20 hrs to go... I think I'm as much in as i'm going to get in  Grin
What are your guys thoughts

Probability percentages of Whitecoin hitting

600s?
500s?
400s?
less?

600's 40%
500's 20%
400's 0%
less? -100%

Cool that sounds good.  I bought in around 1k, so I guess I'll hold.  You guys think it's too risky to dump and get more coins by buying back in cheaper?  I have many BTC worth, so it's not like I could do it all in one trade.  It would require a lot of finessing.

seems to be a LOT of buy support. just because the price declined doesn't mean there isn't. Waffle is still steadily seling and POS is starting soon. in ~17 the multipools will kick in. I think it would be very risky to get out of a few btc and buy back in lower. At any moment you might have a small pump or even a bigger one that will take over 1000 again and beyond.

I bought in around 1k, so I guess I'll hold.  You guys think it's too risky to dump and get more coins by buying back in cheaper?  I have many BTC worth, so it's not like I could do it all in one trade.  It would require a lot of finessing.  

Are you kidding? We're looking at the lowest price of the week and you're thinkinga bout dumping your whole stash hours before PoS starts and all coins are mined out? Seems like a pretty big gamble. I'd hate to lose out because I tried to get more coins.

edit: I'm buying:

2014-04-24 18:52:05   BUY   0.00000739          39131.66988252

You guys are right.  I knew it would be a risk, just wasn't sure how low it would dip before launching.  Good tips guys.  I'm holding and buying some more.  hahah Cheesy
Damn, slow confirms on BTC means I've missed another buy in at the 700s!
666 BLOCKS LEFT... mUAHAHAHAHAHAHA

lol. don't mine that block!

Haha, don't worry, i'm sure it went to Waffle  Tongue
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
666 BLOCKS LEFT... mUAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Seeing some large buy orders start to kick in.  750 a floor, or, just a small volume swing?
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
WC looks like it's bottoming.

My giveaway is still active btw, paying out right now.

http://altcoinauthority.com/forums/topic/whitecoin-wc-giveaway/
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Anyone else having problems sending and receiving BTC today? I sent 0.1 to mintpal over 2 hours ago, it showed up on mintpal quickly, but I have zero confirmations still. I also bought 0.1 BTC from coinbase and no confirmations in over an hour :/

If you look at the BTC blocks it seems to be solved very slowly today at times. Blocks 297493 to 297497 took 3 hours.
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
I bought in around 1k, so I guess I'll hold.  You guys think it's too risky to dump and get more coins by buying back in cheaper?  I have many BTC worth, so it's not like I could do it all in one trade.  It would require a lot of finessing.  

Are you kidding? We're looking at the lowest price of the week and you're thinkinga bout dumping your whole stash hours before PoS starts and all coins are mined out? Seems like a pretty big gamble. I'd hate to lose out because I tried to get more coins.

edit: I'm buying:

2014-04-24 18:52:05   BUY   0.00000739          39131.66988252
684 blocks!

18 Million WS not distributed, 126 Btc at 700 sat
will never drop more than 700 sat

I'm thinking you're right.  Once the CINNI pump is over, we'll see those beasts over here

who didn't bought yet and want to catch the train
now is the right time
684 blocks!

I'm thinking you're right.  Once the CINNI pump is over, we'll see those beasts over here
684 blocks!

Activity: 57

600s?
500s?
400s?
less?

600's 40%
500's 20%
400's 0%
less? -100%

Cool that sounds good.  I bought in around 1k, so I guess I'll hold.  You guys think it's too risky to dump and get more coins by buying back in cheaper?  I have many BTC worth, so it's not like I could do it all in one trade.  It would require a lot of finessing.

seems to be a LOT of buy support. just because the price declined doesn't mean there isn't. Waffle is still steadily seling and POS is starting soon. in ~17 the multipools will kick in. I think it would be very risky to get out of a few btc and buy back in lower. At any moment you might have a small pump or even a bigger one that will take over 1000 again and beyond.

600s?
500s?
400s?
less?

600's 40%
500's 20%
400's 0%
less? -100%

Its just like everything else, its a gamble.

No doubt Cheesy

I don't think 600s would be worth the risk, but if it's gonna hit 500s it would be worth it.  Grin
Jump to: