Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 428. (Read 759219 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Activity: 686
Merit: 266
Activity: 112
im waiting for the "ah shit what happened, this coin is dead im bailing" moment hahaha yes I have a decent stake in WC but im abit more reserved than most on here! anticipate the worst case scenario! not....TOO THE MOON!  Roll Eyes
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Uh oh the rocket is heading back down... perhaps Waffle is deciding to cash in.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Anyone can point me to a whitecoin richlist?
I tried to enter on that website, it's down it seems.

Your WC balance is 159994.52782611.

I need more. Get the price lower Smiley
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
JUST 15 MILLIONS COINS LEFT
IF YOU ARE LATE CACH THE NEXT STOP 2000 SAT

sold some Black to buy some White Smiley
Black is dropping as hell! it's dying?  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Anyone can point me to a whitecoin richlist?
Activity: 81
Why are you mentioning only waffle and not other pools like ipominer of clevermining? Clever has ~20GH/s power and ipoMiner ~3.5GH/s.

And there are also other multipools that mine wc...
legendary
Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002
sold some Black to buy some White Smiley
I am truly flabbergasting there are actually sell orders.  Minus anyone trading on the swings.

i think waffle puts regular sells orders on the book as well as the insta sells that they do
just forget waffle!
waffle've mined a lot of whitecoin when it was between 1200 and 1100 (profitabilty was calculed with current price) and whitecoin take long time to confirme, so waffle has sold a lot coins between 800-1000, waffle have to pay its miners lower than expected.
Activity: 238
I am truly flabbergasting there are actually sell orders.  Minus anyone trading on the swings.

i think waffle puts regular sells orders on the book as well as the insta sells that they do

Ahh yes, good point
Activity: 109
I locked my wallet and it says minting is suspended, has anyone found a way to fix this? Someone told me awhile ago, but I want multiple opinions before messing with my wallet.

Open the console and type:

walletpassphrase 999999999

But I don't want to unlock my wallet, is there a way for it to be encrypted and minting at the same time?

Unlocked and crypted are two different things
Gotchya, so if I do that I'll retain the same pass phrase and still mint/stake?

You need your existing password to unlock it. After doing this it is still encrypted.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
I want free lunch, i'm gonna go with this guy.
mint or stake?

10000 blocks POW is not over yet, 600 blocks to go before you can use that command.
Activity: 109
I locked my wallet and it says minting is suspended, has anyone found a way to fix this? Someone told me awhile ago, but I want multiple opinions before messing with my wallet.

Open the console and type:

walletpassphrase 999999999

But I don't want to unlock my wallet, is there a way for it to be encrypted and minting at the same time?

Unlocked and crypted are two different things
Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Activity: 140
go to help>debug window>console

they paste this

walletpassphrase your-password-used-to-encrypt-ur-wallet 9999999 true

Jump to: