Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 478. (Read 759219 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Wafflepool is currently pointing about 45-50% at this coin. I have been watching them for 2 days now and their unconfirmed column is bullshit. That's just the coins they have in their wallet. The confirmed is what they moved to the exchange.

Basically they are holding the coins for a price rise. they have only sold a limited amount since it dropped to 1000

their hash rate to the coin is ~ 18.5 GH
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
lol @ people thinking we'll get to 700 sat...this coin is almost all mined out and people are starting to buy like crazy...

That's exactly why it is going to get to 600 sat, people is buying like crazy when there is still quite a lot more coins to be dumped, people will be all in before all the coins are sold. But meh you are probably all in already  I will wait for the cheap coins  Cool.

Cheers!
It hit 800 last night, and yesterday was a couple hundred more than today. I think you are right.

Plenty of time to buy in low. Wait till the day after pos starts when weak hands start panic selling because they didn't become rich overnight. It's cool though, I will drink the coin they dump on me like I drink the blood of my enemies.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
that dice game link doesnt work. are there any other gambling sites for WC
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
lol @ people thinking we'll get to 700 sat...this coin is almost all mined out and people are starting to buy like crazy...

That's exactly why it is going to get to 600 sat, people is buying like crazy when there is still quite a lot more coins to be dumped, people will be all in before all the coins are sold. But meh you are probably all in already  I will wait for the cheap coins  Cool.

Cheers!

I really appreciate the dialog.  Can we hear why you think in the short term people will be dumping?
legendary
Activity: 1414

Cheers!
It hit 800 last night, and yesterday was a couple hundred more than today. I think you are right.
legendary
Activity: 1414
I just can't understand why some of u are placing so stupid buy offers? The coin is still dumping by waffle so the price will get lower. Even more lower if you didn't place these stupid ass buy orders
Why don't you ask Zeetak (see couple posts above)?
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Thanks! Must've missed your entries, nate. Funny how our visions of what the logo should look like are very alike  Smiley

I've tried some versions with more surface finish, surfguy, but so far not very to my likings. I could work on a more embossed version, i'm also not very sure about the font I've used..

Cheesy you obviously have impeccable taste good sir! Seriously though, looks awesome. Did you use illy/inkscape or was it a Photoshop/GIMP job?? Love the gold keylines, sets it off well. My only comment would be letter spacing on the wording below the W could do with being tweaked a little.

I was going to try and use gradient mesh to give the coin a really muted white gold look and use a script/fancy font to try and set it apart from the other coins - something like this:

This was done entirely in Photoshop. I intentionally used a non-script non-fancy font to give it a more 'professional' feel. Also, script fonts might become unreadable in icon-sized logos.

In what way would you change the letter spacing in the wording?
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Activity: 154

Cheers!
Activity: 224
Net hashrate is at 40GH... Which pool is a majority of this coming from?

There's...

~1GH @ Chunky
~3.7GH @ DedicatedPool

We need more transparency on this.  I"m seeing the swing go from 20 to 40GH in a very short time.  Need the POW phase to close out large, but not by huge swings like that.

It's been hopping around like this from day 1 with the largest multipools hopping on and off as they choose.  Wafflepool has 40 GHz they occasionally point this way.  They have a large majority of the unconfirmed mined blocks right now.  
Activity: 84
I just can't understand why some of u are placing so stupid buy offers? The coin is still dumping by waffle so the price will get lower. Even more lower if you didn't place these stupid ass buy orders
Activity: 42
Thanks! Must've missed your entries, nate. Funny how our visions of what the logo should look like are very alike  Smiley

I've tried some versions with more surface finish, surfguy, but so far not very to my likings. I could work on a more embossed version, i'm also not very sure about the font I've used..

Cheesy you obviously have impeccable taste good sir! Seriously though, looks awesome. Did you use illy/inkscape or was it a Photoshop/GIMP job?? Love the gold keylines, sets it off well. My only comment would be letter spacing on the wording below the W could do with being tweaked a little.

I was going to try and use gradient mesh to give the coin a really muted white gold look and use a script/fancy font to try and set it apart from the other coins - something like this:

http://www.charmandchain.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/i/m/img_4560_w.jpg
Activity: 140
Merit: 12

There's...

~1GH @ Chunky
~3.7GH @ DedicatedPool

We need more transparency on this.  I"m seeing the swing go from 20 to 40GH in a very short time.  Need the POW phase to close out large, but not by huge swings like that.

Cool!  You're doing a great job.  I think the Whitecoin logo could use a sprucing.  And you and nate are on a great path.  I think the end of the POW stage, would be a great time for a logo change.
Activity: 42
Mintpal is pretty sold so far. I would never trust an exchange 100% though. If you aren't day-trading I would suggest moving your coins to your wallet on your PC. You will also be able to stake your coins in a couple days as well.

Both sites have made it throgh the storms so far.  I suggest keeping your coins in multiple places.  I use a protected, backedup wallet, and use those exact exchanges with TFA, and or email confirmation.

Thanks for the advice guys - will err on the side of caution then and keep doing what I'm doing. I use protected and backedup wallets too, my passphrase is probably overkill and makes transferring a PITA but can never be too safe I guess.  Tongue
Activity: 560
Activity: 60

There's...

~1GH @ Chunky
~3.7GH @ DedicatedPool
Activity: 238
Still a few big dumps coming.  If you look at the week long trend and the buy pressure Whitecoin should hit 700s tonight.  Then it will start moving up.
Jump to: