Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 475. (Read 759219 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
so the whitecoin wallet will stake automatically if it's unencrypted, correct? and if it's encrypted how can people stake? the console commands? seems like a pain in the ass for most people.

I agree.  I posted this on reddit too.  If the coin is going to succeed, Its gotta be easy like BC.

I'll keep saying it over and over.  This simple fact is really hurting my faith.

someone can edit the code and make a new wallet if the Dev doesn't come through. I don't know why he spends his time on IRC and doesn't come here to give us info.

I went on IRC and said the same thing.  I at least found out how to do it, and thought, just like CGB.  I am capable of doing it, but if others won't cause they can't do it in 10 seconds after seeing whitecoin, just call these the glory days.
Activity: 714
Can anyone comment on the Devs?  After POW, the quality of the resolution of issues and what not can make or break the coin.  I havn't seen much from them.

Devs are unavailable and/or incompetent (no fud) It's the reality, they are amateur level, just check IRC
the coin will make or break based upon community participation only

WELL F.

Not too many coins get this much attention this quickly.  To not support this coin would be a travesty.

Apparently if you ask what's up with the devs it's considered spreading FUD. Well why won't they come out and defend themselves. Biggest pussies in crypto right now.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
so the whitecoin wallet will stake automatically if it's unencrypted, correct? and if it's encrypted how can people stake? the console commands? seems like a pain in the ass for most people.

I agree.  I posted this on reddit too.  If the coin is going to succeed, Its gotta be easy like BC.

I'll keep saying it over and over.  This simple fact is really hurting my faith.

someone can edit the code and make a new wallet if the Dev doesn't come through. I don't know why he spends his time on IRC and doesn't come here to give us info.

legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
Coin now listed at https://cointalk.pw/forum/index.php?board=73.0 pools, coin info mining configurations to follow and much more.
the multipool is up to 1.4gh  Smiley keep moving your miners over there peeps! https://chunkypools.com/wc/
As soon as POW will end this shit coin will end with it... There will be some orders left on the markets but nobody will bet more than it currently is and it will slowly fade into non-existence. Congratulations! You've wasted several days of your life.

Thanks for contributing.  You comment is very insightful, and I will definately not hold your negative comment, against the coin in your signature.

Very wise of you.

PS: definitely - used to make the same mistake. Thank god for spell check Tongue

And one more thing... you do realize that ultimately all you do is trade bits of data, right? There is no value behind most of these coins. It takes a huge amount of effort to bring value to these coins, and, to be honest, it is my opinion that not even the Bitcoin managed to achieve that yet. At least some coins try to integrate themselves into the society by supporting this and that. What will White coin here be able to support? The KKK? Or maybe Gandalf. I'm hoping for the latter...

Thanks, Idk why my spell check isn't working this form.

You bring up a great point, but this isn't the right forum to discuss Macro Crypto Currency value.
tz
Activity: 350
Merit: 251
As soon as POW will end this shit coin will end with it... There will be some orders left on the markets but nobody will bet more than it currently is and it will slowly fade into non-existence. Congratulations! You've wasted several days of your life.

Thanks for contributing.  You comment is very insightful, and I will definately not hold your negative comment, against the coin in your signature.

Very wise of you.

PS: definitely - used to make the same mistake. Thank god for spell check Tongue

And one more thing... you do realize that ultimately all you do is trade bits of data, right? There is no value behind most of these coins. It takes a huge amount of effort to bring value to these coins, and, to be honest, it is my opinion that not even the Bitcoin managed to achieve that yet. At least some coins try to integrate themselves into the society by supporting this and that. What will White coin here be able to support? The KKK? Or maybe Gandalf. I'm hoping for the latter...
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
New members are moving to whitecoinpool.com by the minute now. At this rate we could see a multipool on par with blackcoinpool's size very soon. Get on board now if you haven't already!

Take advantage of the PoW stage right to the very end and automatically switch to the WC payout multipool with whitecoinpool.com.