Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 540. (Read 759220 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Pumping again guys BUY NOW

with what bitcoin? i think everyone is maxxed out already.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
One does not simply dump whitecoin.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
This coin just will not dump.

It is perculiar! Over a million coins per hour generated for the next 5 days? If the price holds after PoW this is going to be a screaming buy.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
This coin just will not dump.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Our ChunkyPort is now mining WhiteCoin!

ChunkyPort: us-east.chunkypools.com:6666
                   europe.chunkypools.com:6666

Whitecoin direct port: us-east.chunkypools.com:3337
                                europe.chunkypools.com:3337

new feature: view all coin balances on a single page

Why mine at Chunky?

• ChunkyPort: mine the hottest coins without changing ports
  • 1% prop payout
  • We have SSL for users' password security
  • We have a slick MPOS custom layout
  • We have a decent-sized, noob-friendly, super-helpful community in #chunky on freenode
  • We eat our own dogfood! We are miners!

home: https://chunkypools.com/
wc home: https://chunkypools.com/wc/
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Did you see the roonies on him???
Activity: 644
Is not the dump right now still pumping

Nope bull trap, it's a smart dumper trying to get his bulk out without starting a panic dump

How does the bull trap work?  The technique behind it

In the simplest terms it's a calculated dump that throws a false pump in the catch people that think it's already reached the floor and on the rise back up.  It's used to maximize cash out on the dump, and mitigate panic dumps until the investor is already out.

you think hes out now
Activity: 714

Nope bull trap, it's a smart dumper trying to get his bulk out without starting a panic dump

Looks like price is about to take-off, people panic-buy and the trap comes when profit seekers sell off and people who were bullish get trapped in a down-swing.

The term is a chartist term, you can see the trap in the chart (i.e. strong green followed by stronger red)
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

In the simplest terms it's a calculated dump that throws a false pump in the catch people that think it's already reached the floor and on the rise back up.  It's used to maximize cash out on the dump, and mitigate panic dumps until the investor is already out.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Activity: 42
People yelling dump everytime are most likely bagholders of other coins.

They lived the experience of being one, they scare is happening to them again.
Activity: 94
this coin was dead long before it started. It's a classic pump/dump coin. no devs. no innovation. no community.

price will go down from now on till its back to 100 satoshi. -> move on  to the next coin.

Lol sad thing is that people will still post this stuff and that people will still believe this stuff.

thank me later

For what driving a few easy marks away? lol

Na.. Thank me by not losing the profit you can still make.
i can beet you dont have more then 1 btc

lol funny guy. go cash out your nintendo before its too late.
this coin was dead long before it started. It's a classic pump/dump coin. no devs. no innovation. no community.

price will go down from now on till its back to 100 satoshi. -> move on  to the next coin.

Lol sad thing is that people will still post this stuff and that people will still believe this stuff.

thank me later

Barking up the wrong tree.  It's just about impossible for me to lose money at this point unless I bought in right now and then sold everything right away at 500 sats.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

thank me later

i can beet you dont have more then 1 btc

thank me later

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
Price value will drop, don't buy now ...

says who
that guy should be baned..i all readu report him..he copy paste this message to black coin thred every 3 hours ..100 times

thank me later

thank me later
Activity: 644
Jump to: