Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 542. (Read 759220 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
it's happening. hope u guys got out in time. it will drop to 1200-1500 satoshi in the next few days, IMO

It was so text book, people thought buy walls were getting eaten lol.  Someone was bouncing walls and setting up small incremental dumps all along the way.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
Mintpal does pay out PoS though, I've had it happen to both HiroCoin and BlackCoin, so I assume it should work for WhiteCoin too?
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
it's happening. hope u guys got out in time. it will drop to 1200-1500 satoshi in the next few days, IMO
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Guys, I don't quite understand. Its a POS coin but where the fuck do you get your stake?

to your wallet

so if i hold my coins on mintpal i will earn more?
No, I think you wouldn't.

Since there's just 1 wallet for all the users. ( That wallet is mintpal's wallet )

If I get it right
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
every large buy wall on mp is getting eaten, might be the devs or multipool Im not sure

check a again they're getting moved or split.

they are going thru as sells

any buy order 1 BTC+

there is a larger wc bagholder taking them out one after another

there was a mini whale that had 2 4.5 BTC orders taken out one after another, these people are looking to unload
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
How do you unlock your wallet for minting but still leave it encrypted?

Encrypt your wallet. Then go into debug and type in walletpassphrase . Replace the first one with your password and the second one many seconds eg. 99999999. This will temporarily unlock it. When you close and open it will be locked again and you have to type the unlock thing in again.

So i will have to leave it open to get the interest i guess
Did you see the roonies on him???
Can anyone tell me more about the POS. How long does it take to stake? Min max coin age? Is there a whitepaper on this?

Same question
Activity: 42
Can anyone tell me more about the POS. How long does it take to stake? Min max coin age? Is there a whitepaper on this?
is 300 million the total supply or just after the POW stage?  

just PoW. 10 days of 30 million coins, we are halfway done.

PoS coins will add to the total number.
Did you see the roonies on him???
we just need more 100 btc 24h trade to take blackcoin  Tongue
Activity: 251
is 300 million the total supply or just after the POW stage?  

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

Encrypt your wallet. Then go into debug and type in walletpassphrase . Replace the first one with your password and the second one many seconds eg. 99999999. This will temporarily unlock it. When you close and open it will be locked again and you have to type the unlock thing in again.
every large buy wall on mp is getting eaten, might be the devs or multipool Im not sure

or the fact that there are 30 million coins being minted a day. it's gonna be hard to sustain the price with that many coins coming to market. you had all the big exchanges come online, everybody got excited and shot their wad into the coin. now nobody has anymore money to buy the coins, yet millions of coins are gonna be flooding the markets.

i think WC has a lot of potential, but this price was a crazy sick spike. it will lower over the next few days, that's when i'll buy back in.
Activity: 154
Alright guys.  Huge Whitecoin PUMP confirmed later today.  Just like the one from yesterday which caused a very quick 1200-1900 sat boost in an hour.  

Tell me more!

All you need to know is when they actually announce it you are too late.
Activity: 224

MP right now looks like it's a bot trading back and forth to create volume.
Activity: 56

Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Alright guys.  Huge Whitecoin PUMP confirmed later today.  Just like the one from yesterday which caused a very quick 1200-1900 sat boost in an hour.  

Tell me more!
Activity: 238
Jump to: