Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 546. (Read 759220 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
2000 satoshi on mintpal bittrex still chep 1980 satoshi
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
legendary
Activity: 1148
Activity: 609
Merit: 500
I think not 90k peak but 20-30k MAYBE someday

I agree it is a good investment (long-term) also to buy at this price ...
Over 2k BTC 24Hr volume on mintpal
Activity: 560
I think not 90k peak but 20-30k MAYBE someday
Activity: 770
lets see if WC even has the balls to get to the same price hikes BC has and will do again..... althou 75mill approx total coins vs 300,000,000 approx coins...... iam sceptical to say the least....

Nobody realistically excepts the same price like bc has. What is important is to get close to it in market cap
you're right ... but mintpal on a volume of nearly 2000 BTC is not cheap
on Coinmarketcap.com is in 26th place, with a capitalization of $ 1,426,910, and this even in a week ...
legendary
Activity: 882
lets see if WC even has the balls to get to the same price hikes BC has and will do again..... althou 75mill approx total coins vs 300,000,000 approx coins...... iam sceptical to say the least....
could have the potential to go up over 1000% as did Blackcoin ...  Grin

coin very similar ...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
http://icoingame.com
The icoingame dev team is pleased to present the FIRST Whitecoin game-site!
0.99% House Edge
UI Optimized for Mobile Devices
Fast Deposits and Withdrawals
Live Chat
Current Coins Supported (More to come):
   Whitecoin
Current Languages Natively Supported:
   English
   Chinese
   German

最新概率游戏
0.99% 赌场优势
为手机用户优化了UI设计
快速充值和提现
在线聊天
当前支持的虚拟货币:
   Whitecoin(白币)
当前支持的语言:
   英语
   简体中文
   德语

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

OMG!!!

It just stands for "leet", which is a interwebz slang word with a similar meaning than expert or if you are good at something.  This trader/trading bot places his price manipulation bids in increments spelling "leet" as 1337. Everyone knows this.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
sorry bro i'm like ruining your day or something Tongue
arrrghhh we are close to 5,78BTC sell wall on 1928 satoshi
ohh forget about that
arrrghhh 14,7BTC sell wall on 1948 sato
on goin up now 1940 satoshi on mintpal
arrrghhh we are close to 5,78BTC sell wall on 1928 satoshi
copper member
Activity: 658
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
http://whitecoin.miners-pool.com

- Location in EU
- Proportional Payout
- Fast and stable Root Server
- every min payout
- Fast email support
- only 1% Fee

Come and Join us and feel free to mine with us!

Currently 1,7 gh/s

100 WC Blockfinder Bonus added
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Sent 0.5 BTC in, got a little over 0.52 BTC out. Not much, but better than losing BTC. The market doesn't seem that great right now, and I'm going to sleep and don't want any nasty surprises.

Beats the shit out of any interest rate you'd get at a bank, that's for sure.

And made about 0.35 BTC today total. The way I look at it, some guy must've lost 0.35 BTC if I gained it out of thin air, so better not to be that guy.

Actually the "for every trade there is a winner and a loser" is a total misconception, there is not always a loser in every trade..

If that guy holds on, and he sells it for more than he bought it from you, has he lost? Nope!

true true and  ,,  if newbuyers come and come     after sell  ,,can be big dump... dumper will lost  
or easily if  demand exceeds supply..what couldnt be hard  with AC,WC,BC,  ((qquite small number of coins--but  beutifuly  making   only 5.800.000  WC with 2%stake  yearly))   if there are enough buyers

its like    hah   100.000 - 1.000.000  people in crypto  ,,or?   or  its like 1999.000.000 still to join ?((((last 100.000.000 aafter 150 years.. will probably get burned then--or be  dead even--no profits-----but still be able to pay  if  usd/eur   wanish------crypto could be   nice  midtime   if PLAN is ONE united curency for ALL   did I hear SOMETHING about   AMERO((((STILL HAVE  2.500.000MIL   OF   crypto  amerocoin that I SOLO mined--when I entered cryptoweb-world  late december 2013 (JUST MISSED DOGECOIN,,by a hair---or better to say I mined everything else newely lunched  (GOt  burned    YES  I am BAGHOLDER of few of coins:)---it was like  2-8   NEW coins  per day whooaa )Grin:)(in this   piramyde  scheme crypto like game---but   this piramyde  is very  wide  on bottom and up --can hardly fall---if   coin gets  fairly distributed  offcourse  ((not  3 farm boys holding 25% of coins after week of launch--slowly or instantly dumping))))))))))      

people still out there not knowing how   good ,  almost perfect  sistem of payment this is could be   ////my main reason  that I converted-am converting,, most of eur in crypto is beacuse  Salary is   piece of shit  in my country  ((but still not that bad)))  problem  is that,,,Purchasing power  is falling---still if I make 100% profit is   DOUBLE UP-- half of   poor salary//// ...doesnt mater if its in state  of    doge,top,luck,plane,goat,dick coin ......       sell me 10 marbles says 9 year old in playground,, he pays with doge coins   that he mined  with  290x ,780ti or 2 gridseeds    at home... Grin

the question is       how did the boy calculate how many  doge  coins  for 10 marbles--- doge/usd,,,doge/eur,,doge/WC

i like-d   CLOCKCOIN  idea   iBELLIVE IT is-was  TIME IS MONEY       1minute is 1 clock coin..for services...
need  to change  tire ...no problem 15-min-15CKC would that be      but CKC/usd  ??   do we need it ...if you can always pay  for someones service   in minutes  of their time... I like IT    but it would reqquire  peoples  opened mind and not greedines    to work   ..I bellive whole  crypto community  is    WHAT word should i USE...i  WILL say   MODERN    fell sad that clockcoin  died beacuse of    need-greed for money  

or am i stupid again?
Jump to: