Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 558. (Read 759222 times)

Activity: 301
Merit: 250
if they put the multipool up asap... it is only going up. Imagine if you can roll 80GH on to a coin with no minting? crazy.

I understand that this coin can only be "mined" for about another week...what I don't understand is how a multipool (after the mining period is over) will have a positive effect on its value. (If people can't earn coins mining, why would they continue to mine; how will they be paid?...is this the "proof-of-stake" thing.)

Any clarification or useful links appreciated.

A multipool mines other coins e.g litecoin , and switches it into bitcoin and buy whitecoin for it.
A constantly buy power over a value of time is granted this way! Cool

Ahh...very nice. Got it. (Thanks for the quick reply...if you've got a WC address, let me have it. I'll send you some for your trouble.)

It's ok  Cool you're welcome  Wink
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
@halofirebtc
bout to hit 1000 BTC volume on minty  Grin
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
if they put the multipool up asap... it is only going up. Imagine if you can roll 80GH on to a coin with no minting? crazy.

I understand that this coin can only be "mined" for about another week...what I don't understand is how a multipool (after the mining period is over) will have a positive effect on its value. (If people can't earn coins mining, why would they continue to mine; how will they be paid?...is this the "proof-of-stake" thing.)

A multipool mines other coins e.g litecoin , and switches it into bitcoin and buy whitecoin for it.

Ahh...very nice. Got it. (Thanks for the quick reply...if you've got a WC address, let me have it. I'll send you some for your trouble.)
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
(●´ω´●) Nil de nihilo fit

Multipool will drain life (funds) from other altcoins and transfer it to master (WC). Every miner of multipool is a modern vampire!
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Frontend issues fixed.  Come mine with 7GH/s Smiley

WC.DEDICATEDPOOL.COM

Mining Information

• Custom stratum/mpos environment
  • Vardiff enabled
  • PPNLS payout system
  • Everything is transparent - blocks, donations, fees.

Server Infrastructure

• SIX(6) SERVERS IN CLUSTER
  • DDoS level 7 cloudflare, 5 and 3 stratum, and level at 1 switch level
  • 8 Core servers, 256GB DDR3 RAM, RAID 10 SSD
  • Ramdisks, memcaches, to make things go extremely quick

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

Next thing android wallets and some good services. 300M is a good number of coins.

we can setup lots of services

faucet

explorer

paper wallet

scratch game

twitter promotion

http://coinok.pw

please use the premine bounty and give us some bounty to start. or make some donation fund. thanks

looks nice,....

be great to get and android wallet up for this coin too.

then let's do it. let us know - premine or donation fund. thanks

come on devs give them a little bit... or someone that has like a 500k or a million or more of these coins.

legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1093

Next thing android wallets and some good services. 300M is a good number of coins.

faucet

explorer

paper wallet

scratch game

twitter promotion

please use the premine bounty and give us some bounty to start. or make some donation fund. thanks

looks nice,....

then let's do it. let us know - premine or donation fund. thanks
legendary

faucet

explorer

paper wallet

scratch game

twitter promotion

looks nice,....

legendary

have you got a multipool ready to go?

no but the dev just posted a link about one a few posts up.
legendary

faucet

explorer

paper wallet

scratch game

twitter promotion

legendary

Activity: 616
Merit: 251
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Thanks for the nice profit pumpers!

You sold when the action just started? Thanks for cheep cheep Cheesy

did you just cry ?? 1950 satoshi

I sold at 1650.... seemed high at the time. 

see how low it will seem once 5,000

It will crash back down to at least 1200 before PoW ends.

it never knows. it's all speculation in the cryptoworld

yes, I don't think any of us need the disclaimer that we're about as reliable as a 20 day weather forecast.  

it may be 1000 again or rise to 10,000 in 2 days - let's wait and see Smiley

I agree, it could go up or down  Grin
Activity: 322
Writing to dispel society's myths.
You know, because Yincoin and Yangcoin wasn't a complete scam or anything. Right?   Roll Eyes
Don't care about that we have got second blackcoin but it is white.
All you get rich quick schemers are the same lol Wink
china power! this pump wait for dump!
legendary

yes, I don't think any of us need the disclaimer that we're about as reliable as a 20 day weather forecast.  

it may be 1000 again or rise to 10,000 in 2 days - let's wait and see Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

edit: 71 GH hashrate might hold this price though.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500

I kept a ton in reserve, but I reckon it will go down before taking off. Who knows in this game hey!?
Jump to: