Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 560. (Read 759222 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
LATEST NEWS: WC MultiPool « Find out about WhiteCoin MultiPool: http://pastebin.com/hGqJP3dK - http://coinking.io - [WC] stratum+tcp://coinking.io:3360
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
When I see so much excitement in the threads I usually sell Wink
Thanks for the nice profit pumpers!

You sold when the action just started? Thanks for cheep cheep Cheesy

Made a healthy profit... but kept a ton too, you know, for insurance Wink
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1148
the party will start at 10k sat

i will see you all at 30k sat Smiley
Activity: 301
Merit: 250
Welcome on the Whiteside , new buyers Cool
Activity: 714

You sold when the action just started? Thanks for cheep cheep Cheesy
Activity: 392
Can somebody do Whitecoin multipool for SHA-256 ,X11 and scrypt-n? When last block of WC will be mined we will think about scrypt multipool for WC.

exactly.... this is vital to really boost this coin off.

An X-11 or scyrpt-n pool would really help us stand out against the other multipools that are popping up for various coins now. The thing is, are there enough coins with these algos for it to be possible? I think probably yes. Unfortunately I do not have the technical knowledge to implement something like this myself.
Yeah but don't forget about SHA-256 miners whose must to mine on multipool and then buy wc for mined btc.

Sorry, I didn't mean to suggest that SHA-256 miners were not important. It's just that blackcoin already has this and I was talking about some algos that would make WC unique Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 266
i placed my orders on 0.00005 -0.00006-0.00007 i'm going on weekend!  i m still mining... hope the rig will not stop when i'll be absent! see u on monday.
good luck all!
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Can somebody do Whitecoin multipool for SHA-256 ,X11 and scrypt-n? When last block of WC will be mined we will think about scrypt multipool for WC.

An X-11 or scyrpt-n pool would really help us stand out against the other multipools that are popping up for various coins now. The thing is, are there enough coins with these algos for it to be possible? I think probably yes. Unfortunately I do not have the technical knowledge to implement something like this myself.
Yeah but don't forget about SHA-256 miners whose must to mine on multipool and then buy wc for mined btc.
Activity: 868
still cheap on bittrex 1500 satoshi
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
www.bitcoin.org
Activity: 938
@halofirebtc
sold my 1/2 of black stash and bought white. Even if white only becomes worth 1/4 of BC......ya know what I'm saying? BUY while its cheap Wink
Activity: 392

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

Yes but it is good opportunity to miners whose have only sha-256 machines to catch some whitecoins.
Jump to: