Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 578. (Read 759222 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
www.gamebet.gg
lol trolls from white coin going into many thread bashing but thats what whitecoin is:

1-A coin with no project
2-A coin with no services
3-A coin with a really unactive dev
4-A coin which has no community at all

At 800 sato you trolls dare bashing blackoins which is standing at 30k sato? a fkin joke coin thats what this community is about.

O Come on, your just green with envy because WC is going up and grumpy because BC just went down as the biggest P and D in crypto history!
Your also mad because you have no BTC left to buy any WC!

Here have a Kleenex!

lol have nothing muhc to say so you just throw assumptions? haha the facts are there Whitecoin is never going to even reach 2000 sat  the whales are even interested in pumping ur crap coin and the dev doesnt give a fuck about his own coin lol.
Activity: 274
Merit: 100
White can be as big as Black, theres no difference.

im buying.

there is a huge difference.  74 mil coins vs 300 mil.  that is a 4x difference.  plus the dev premined 2 million coins. 
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
lol trolls from white coin going into many thread bashing but thats what whitecoin is:

1-A coin with no project

At 800 sato you trolls dare bashing blackoins which is standing at 30k sato? a fkin joke coin thats what this community is about.

O Come on, your just green with envy because WC is going up and grumpy because BC just went down as the biggest P and D in crypto history!
Your also mad because you have no BTC left to buy any WC!

Here have a Kleenex!
Activity: 42
White can be as big as Black, theres no difference.

im buying.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Gone......
Could be the next blackcoin? or just the exact opposite.  Huh

Exactly. Blackcoin is a clone from Mintcoin and it is success because without premined and a active developer. Whitecoin wants to clone the success from Blackcoin with premined?? I smell a little scam here.

you dont know anything about what are you talking about...

who gives a fk about 1% premine?

last week i sold my car and ended up buying WC for 250 SAT

LONG LIVE WC!!!!!!!!!!!

If you want to mine a coin with potential success like Blackcoin then try AsiaCoin. It's the same as BC without premine. Who cares about a white clone from black?? Yeah it is true that some people made money from the start because a lot of people become rich with Blackcoin. But I will avoid any premine coin as possible, IHMO.

We are not all Asians. sorry to break it out to you.
Activity: 812
www.gamebet.gg

1-A coin with no project

Exactly. Blackcoin is a clone from Mintcoin and it is success because without premined and a active developer. Whitecoin wants to clone the success from Blackcoin with premined?? I smell a little scam here.

LONG LIVE WC!!!!!!!!!!!

If you want to mine a coin with potential success like Blackcoin then try AsiaCoin. It's the same as BC without premine. Who cares about a white clone from black?? Yeah it is true that some people made money from the start because a lot of people become rich with Blackcoin. But I will avoid any premine coin as possible, IHMO.

Blackcoin had a ZERO premine, please get your facts right.  People are tired of the Country coins now that was last month.  I cannot help but think WC is a joke or a fad knowing the Dev is the same guy behind Ghostcoin.  Everyone go look at where he left Ghostcoin and there is your future.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 501
and you can send WC to a WDC address Huh
there is something wrong here

trxid: 59e217d1dff786ad20e3f8f0e58a1297ff29636b3e7859728a19ad5b782262d3

You sent WC coins to WDC adress??  Huh
Somebody told that this transaction wasn't on blockexprolerer so maybe it's troll.
im not a troll, i was trying to transfer a small amount to poloniex,and i copied wrong adress and copied WDC adress

i can upload pic if i find out how Smiley

use photobucket to upload a pic

http://i1375.photobucket.com/albums/ag441/tommyj112/wtf_zpsf07cb6e1.png
Activity: 28
IGNORE the stupid idiot Icebucket
Obviously a confused and immature individual, check out his recent post for Blackcoin.

"Im shure everybody is willing to chip something in. if we find the right charity.
0,2% from top 1000 would probably feed a whole village in Africa for a year.
What do you say .. anyone up for some charity press coverage and some feel good giving sensation."

Then comes here and dumps that shit pic.
Right on you whackjob!
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Not in the Mintpal voting either.. :/
Maybe Mintpal is thinking of adding WC to exchange without voting process
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Why is this coin dat popular?
legendary
Activity: 1148

Somebody told that this transaction wasn't on blockexprolerer so maybe it's troll.
im not a troll, i was trying to transfer a small amount to poloniex,and i copied wrong adress and copied WDC adress

use photobucket to upload a pic
Activity: 938

LONG LIVE WC!!!!!!!!!!!

Activity: 1232

really Whitecoin!? Racist bastards !!! 

Don't you know that there cannot be a Whitecoin?  It not polictally correct.  You can have the NAACP (National Association for the Advancement of Colored People) and BET (Black Entertainment Television).  Imagine if there was an WET or NAAWP !?!?  Buildings and cities would burn !!! 

Activity: 925
Explorer is broken ? Or smth with coin ?

Coins from faucet didn't come to my wallet.

Maybe someone send me a very litlle ammount to check wallet?

Wh2WfAmZF6PzsAzZPoHh5JGahX3GJCEcQj    very TY

My antivirus indicated some trojan on that stupid Faucet page. This coin smells.
Activity: 826
in defi we trust
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
White is not in the voting list on cryptsy anymore... is cryptsy the first exchange for this monster profit coin?

It's still there, it's just higher in the list.
Activity: 525
Merit: 500
Not in the Mintpal voting either.. :/
Jump to: