Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 573. (Read 759222 times)

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Activity: 84
Will someone please sell me some sell me some WC? Smiley I want to get on this train early!!

I am looking to purchase 100-150k, I can pay in in Btc, LTC, or BC

I will pay .04 per 10k wc in btc

PM me if you feel we need to negotiate on the price or for any other details Smiley Looking forward to investing in this great community!

P.S. my wallet address is: Wgzk7M7bhEAvLKduzpvyf1m3AfrcpiZijw

Just in case any of you big time WC holders are feeling generous  Wink
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

WC.DEDICATEDPOOL.COM

Mining Information

• Custom stratum/mpos environment
  • Vardiff enabled
  • PPNLS payout system
  • Everything is transparent - blocks, donations, fees.

Server Infrastructure

• SIX(6) SERVERS IN CLUSTER
  • DDoS level 7 cloudflare, 5 and 3 stratum, and level at 1 switch level
  • 8 Core servers, 256GB DDR3 RAM, RAID 10 SSD
  • Ramdisks, memcaches, to make things go extremely quick
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
wish diff would drop off a bit still hovering over 30GH.... 

is this multipools if so which of the big ones are on this?
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Could use some more action here, https://www.cryptoaltex.com/index.php?page=trade&market=BTC&coin=WC

Smiley get some arbitrage going its healthy for the coin Smiley
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Gone......
wtf are people talking about premine for??

0.75% on something fully minted this quick is like another coin with years to reach full minting having 0.1% or less premine.  

The premine here is not worth talking about. It is only dangerous when the premine makes up a huge percentage of the current minting. This is not the case here.

Besides are they giving some of this 0.75% out anyway?

You have to judge every premine according to block scaling and full minting cycle.  This premine could only have a TINY effect on this coin even at this point.

If cryptohunter has no problem with the premine...there is no problem.

I agree 100%
+1
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
wc hashrate is 24,755 MH/s of 310,637 total MH/s (7.969%). Server time is April 17, 2014 21:25.

source: http://liteshack.com/?coin=wc
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

0.75% on something fully minted this quick is like another coin with years to reach full minting having 0.1% or less premine.  

The premine here is not worth talking about. It is only dangerous when the premine makes up a huge percentage of the current minting. This is not the case here.

You have to judge every premine according to block scaling and full minting cycle.  This premine could only have a TINY effect on this coin even at this point.

If cryptohunter has no problem with the premine...there is no problem.

I agree 100%
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

You have to judge every premine according to block scaling and full minting cycle.  This premine could only have a TINY effect on this coin even at this point.

I don't like premines but love an honest premine over a devious instamine any day.

Coin seems fine so far. It was too hard to mine from the start to get many i guess but still seems fair enough so far.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Who gives a shit if it was premined if we're all making money?

If someone is making money, someone is also losing it
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

+1,000,000

Loving the WC/BC market at Atomic-Trade!
Activity: 196
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
When I wonder if a coin is possibly gonna be scam or dump by the Dev, I try to look at how popular the coin has gotten. What I mean is, if a Dev intended from the beginning to dump/scam, but the coin has so much potential to be popular, that Dev would likely see more profit in not dumping or scamming any of the premine. And that's how I see whitecoin, so popular and so much potential, even if the Dev intended to steal all premine (which I have no idea one way or the other)it would be far better and more profitable for him to just guide the coin in the right way at this point.

Never trust a coin that has been pre-mined.

Investing in a coin like this is pointless, it will be forever labelled as a scam. Guaranteed 6 months from now it's known as a scam coin for being a premine. I dont agree with it but that's just how this community works unfortunately

bitcoin was a premine and it wasn't labelled as a scam and it is doing quiet well, same with nvc, ftc and other coins

Wrong
Activity: 196

ipoMiner is currently mining WhiteCoin!

We have mined 30 out of the last 51 blocks: https://www.ipominer.com/stats?curr=wc

Best pool!

Is this supposed to be a good thing? One pool with more than 51% of the last 51 blocks? Maybe the fact that they referenced the last "51" blocks was a Freudian slip. Smiley
Activity: 409
Merit: 250
Activity: 98
There was no fork, the block explorer happened to be down. All pools are running on the same chain, and the blockchain is fine.

In regards to bounties,
Whitecoin Wallet: 100k WC
Distrubution Wallet:  50k WC
Marketing: 100k WC
Logo Design:  200k WC
Chat Mods: 10k WC
Block explorer: 20k WC
OSX Wallet: 0 WC, community support
Roulette Wheel Game: unknown
Multipool: work in progress

Distribution List
Activity: 42