Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 600. (Read 759222 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Gone......
Gone......
Im sorry for the kissing post,if it's looks offensive , not sorry that I bought   whitecoins, after selling blackcoins,,,  YET...  

sooo... when blackcoin starts to fell bad, buy white coins.....  vice versa Smiley

My early investment in whitecoin is the only thing counterbalancing my massive blackcoin baghold, is that racist?
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Im sorry for the kissing post,if it's looks offensive , not sorry that I bought   whitecoins, after selling blackcoins,,,  YET...  

sooo... when blackcoin starts to fell bad, buy white coins.....  vice versa Smiley

My early investment in whitecoin is the only thing counterbalancing my massive blackcoin baghold, is that racist?
Activity: 336
Im sorry for the kissing post,if it's looks offensive , not sorry that I bought   whitecoins, after selling some blackcoins ,,,  YET...  

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
When first PoS block will be generated?
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
omg  500 satoshi   Shocked

this is getting funnier and funnier and some pockets are growing bigger and bigger.
Activity: 1005
Merit: 500
Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
you ......d f...s ... care less for logo (and post smaller pictures--that doesnt scare me when it appear over vhole damn screen) (current is ok--fu..ing logo( it would be better to change whole damn grey wallet and make it more atractive++++then one piece of shit logo that you belive  is  gona take it  to 100k satoshi))   
 Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

and I ask again   would I be able to buy       sensation white amsterdam 2014   ticket with it..or is it just

whitecoin     10-100 people  make   couple of BTC-s  and then piece of shit

P.S     sensation white   was always more popular than sensation black      --- goes for   BC vs WC      

post more stupid post and trolls     and yes   well be rich of shit when you go to toilet after you saw WC price falling

Take some pills , seriously.

hmm, .     its just , Im more  on four  eyes talker  dont use  social forums that much...mAybe you understandet wrong... forget this
so  Im gona delete this  and that...so I ask you to delete my-your quote-s     I planed to delete in first place...sooo
deleate please
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Wc listed on coin voting MINTPAL ?
not found  Shocked

Drop them a message , the can add it if they are  interested in it

I just did this Tongue thanks for guidance  Smiley
I made the mistake of selling 10k Blackcoins at 900 sats. I am not making that mistake with this one. I have been mining it since second day and have about 100kso far and am holding. If devs make a multipool I don't see any reason why this wont get to decent prices like blackcoin did.

explenation .....   I just got mad over   cuple of silly posts
in defi we trust
you ......d f...s ... care less for logo (and post smaller pictures--that doesnt scare me when it appear over vhole damn screen) (current is ok--fu..ing logo( it would be better to change whole damn grey wallet and make it more atractive++++then one piece of shit logo that you belive  is  gona take it  to 100k satoshi))   

and I ask again   would I be able to buy       sensation white amsterdam 2014   ticket with it..or is it just

whitecoin     10-100 people  make   couple of BTC-s  and then piece of shit

P.S     sensation white   was always more popular than sensation black      --- goes for   BC vs WC      

post more stupid post and trolls     and yes   well be rich of shit when you go to toilet after you saw WC price falling

Take some pills , seriously.
in defi we trust
not found  Shocked

Drop them a message , the can add it if they are  interested in it
in defi we trust
you ......d f...s ... care less for logo (and post smaller pictures--that doesnt scare me when it appear over vhole damn screen) (current is ok--fu..ing logo( it would be better to change whole damn grey wallet and make it more atractive++++then one piece of shit logo that you belive  is  gona take it  to 100k satoshi))  

Undecided  care to explain?

he can't buy his drugs anymore from silk road
Activity: 17
not found  Shocked
Gone......
you ......d f...s ... care less for logo (and post smaller pictures--that doesnt scare me when it appear over vhole damn screen) (current is ok--fu..ing logo( it would be better to change whole damn grey wallet and make it more atractive++++then one piece of shit logo that you belive  is  gona take it  to 100k satoshi))  

Undecided  care to explain?
in defi we trust
Thanks Yinyang devs, does China and btc38 know about WhiteCoin yet?

When they do , they will ban it everyday just like they do with BTC
Activity: 42
http://icoingame.com
The icoingame dev team is pleased to announce the FIRST Whitecoin game-site!
0.99% House Edge
UI Optimized for Mobile Devices
Fast Deposits and Withdrawals
Live Chat
Current Coins Supported (More to come):
   Whitecoin
Current Languages Natively Supported:
   English
   Chinese
   German

最新概率游戏
0.99% 赌场优势
为手机用户优化了UI设计
快速充值和提现
在线聊天
当前支持的虚拟货币:
   Whitecoin(白币)
当前支持的语言:
   英语
   简体中文
   德语

Gone......
Activity: 42
Thanks Yinyang devs, does China and btc38 know about WhiteCoin yet?

No idea. My Whitecoin game site, icoingame.com, is fully translated into Chinese, and I posted over in the Chinese language forum here on bitcointalk. Hopefully we can spread the word!
Jump to: