Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 604. (Read 759222 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 105
The dev needs to make a pool that mines the most profitable and buys white coin, of course AFTER the 10 days of mining. So the price doesn't stagnates after the 10 days of mining.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
I was bored (and wanted an Abe) so i made an Abe. it running only on my VPS and using sqlite so it won't be too fast
http://50.116.55.60:17717/chain/Whitecoin

WUsGoJ39r8341wQAzaALUieR28jqHzLjbU
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
http://wc.dedicatedpool.com

offline ? DDOS-ed ?

Don't know about ddos, but eu stratum doesn't works for a few hours ...
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
www.bitcoin.org
Activity: 84
faucet is up http://huntbitco.in/whitecoin

donate to keep the faucet a live : Wg354wC3jaCyA5NuTPhAZsaJJQxU1z4Daa
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

icoingame.com
Whitecoin's first game site! Help us build a community for Whitecoin by using them!
 Mobile-Optimized UI
 Fair
 Multilingual

Activity: 616
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I'm locked and loaded  Smiley  Sold BC @ 88,000SAT yesterday, I think 300SAT is a fair price to pay for its predecessor  Grin

88.000! That was a good sell! You, it will sure climb again and maybe it go past the 100K but it will take too much time.

Sniped the absolute top. Let's just say I had a good day yesterday Grin
I'm locked and loaded  Smiley  Sold BC @ 88,000SAT yesterday, I think 300SAT is a fair price to pay for its predecessor  Grin

88.000! That was a good sell! You, it will sure climb again and maybe it go past the 100K but it will take too much time.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
I'm locked and loaded  Smiley  Sold BC @ 88,000SAT yesterday, I think 300SAT is a fair price to pay for its predecessor  Grin

ugh i'm beside myself that i missed that... oh well, i'm gonna hold on and wait for the MP to make it climb back... tons of interest in that coin, it's retarded.

can't wait for version 2.0 =p
are the devs already planning a multipool like BC after this PoW is finished? that's the 1,000,000 BTC question
This is the most important. After the 10 days of mining price will stay stagnant for a long while. If no multi pool or support is provided this could be bad.
legendary
dump on bittrex; we'll see real price min. after 8 days

anyone dumping this already needs psychological help. this is a limited distribution PoW model coin. after these first 10 days, that's it. why in the hell would you want to sell any of them?

I mined blackcoin for all 10 days with 7MH, and those 20,000BC i got were worth about 18 bitcoins lastnight.

I don't sell them, I want to buy, but little bit cheaper  Grin Grin

ahhh i see your game Wink

i really don't care for trying to fud people into dumping lower, if i believe in a coin, i'll buy into it. a few percentage points here and there means nothing in the grand scheme of things, and it only strengthens the coins value if you buy up, instead of waiting for it to go down.
I'm locked and loaded  Smiley  Sold BC @ 88,000SAT yesterday, I think 300SAT is a fair price to pay for its little brother  Grin

anyone dumping this already needs psychological help. this is a limited distribution PoW model coin. after these first 10 days, that's it. why in the hell would you want to sell any of them?

I mined blackcoin for all 10 days with 7MH, and those 20,000BC i got were worth about 18 bitcoins lastnight.

I don't sell them, I want to buy, but little bit cheaper  Grin Grin
Activity: 1005
omg  Shocked

250 satoshi 15 april

420 satoshi 16 april

buyng buyng buyng  Kiss
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
legendary

Activity: 1005
420 sat up Cheesy up  Grin up  Shocked

to moon  Cool

Up to 500 satoshis on Poloniex! This is only the beginning, still plenty of mining to go. Then prices will really take off.

I think we'll see 1000 SAT by the end of mining, but then again, that's just my speculation haha it surely did me well for BC Cheesy

are the devs already planning a multipool like BC after this PoW is finished? that's the 1,000,000 BTC question

I couldn't see why not really. It's fairly easy to setup, I'm sure they're just keeping it quiet for now.  Smiley

i don't know about "fairly easy to setup" It required a dedicated team to do it. the BC MP almost killed RadioStatic before he turned it over the Legion Development team cause he was doing it solo for 2 weeks without sleep.

if the whitecoin team is planning on a multipool, they should announce it.

If you guys would like to donate some funds, I could have a WC multipool setup in 3 days  Cheesy But I will leave that to the devs to announce since I wouldn't want to get in the way. hahaha
legendary

I couldn't see why not really. It's fairly easy to setup, I'm sure they're just keeping it quiet for now.  Smiley

i don't know about "fairly easy to setup" It required a dedicated team to do it. the BC MP almost killed RadioStatic before he turned it over the Legion Development team cause he was doing it solo for 2 weeks without sleep.

if the whitecoin team is planning on a multipool, they should announce it.
Jump to: