Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 610. (Read 759222 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Gone......
What is this coins name implying

this is not racist coin, right? i think not.
no, is blackcoin racist?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
What is this coins name implying

this is not racist coin, right? i think not.

also :: mac wallet ?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Activity: 364
Too psychedelic, save that one for when LSD Coin comes out.
+1

I don't like the gambling chip.
Activity: 88
Too psychedelic, save that one for when LSD Coin comes out.
+1
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
Activity: 126
Another one slightly different.

An alternative White Coin image, it can be refined and take the letter W to another dimension, perhaps a snow flake.

Gone......
Activity: 87
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
Coin seems to be doing well today with hashrate and price is still holding up.  I see this coin has a premine whereas BlackCoin didn't - can Dev please elaborate on some plans for what this will be used for.  My suggestion would be :- bounty on a quality multipool, part-Paid MintPal voting, Twitter giveaway + substantial multipool bonuses for the highest 10 hashrates to tempt large miners in. 

Would like to also see some kind of public ledger set up on the OP as well to give miners and investors confidence that this isn't a quick dump operation.  We only need to follow same template as BlackCoin and this coin will be a good long term competitor.

+1 Cool
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
Coin seems to be doing well today with hashrate and price is still holding up.  I see this coin has a premine whereas BlackCoin didn't - can Dev please elaborate on some plans for what this will be used for.  My suggestion would be :- bounty on a quality multipool, part-Paid MintPal voting, Twitter giveaway + substantial multipool bonuses for the highest 10 hashrates to tempt large miners in. 

Would like to also see some kind of public ledger set up on the OP as well to give miners and investors confidence that this isn't a quick dump operation.  We only need to follow same template as BlackCoin and this coin will be a good long term competitor.
Yes and dont send stupid big giveaways since everyone will dump for nothing.
Activity: 215

Activity: 112

SCryptoMiners Whitecoin Pool is finding blocks 15% faster than expected over the last 24 hours:
http://wc.scryptominers.com/index.php?page=statistics&action=blocks

http://wc.scryptominers.com

PPLNS
Round earnings credited after 350 confirms.
All block transaction fees are passed along to miners.
Minimum payout: 1 WC.

We process payouts every 60 seconds.

We run multiple mining pools seen in my signature below. You will be safe mining with us.

Private stratums IP's are available upon request for miners with greater than 50 mh/s.

Activity: 60
can't wait for BlackAndWhite Coin!

Gonna be even bigger!

you made me spit out my coffee ahahahaha
Activity: 784
Merit: 512
can't wait for BlackAndWhite Coin!

Gonna be even bigger!
Gone......
I think the current logo is just fine.

14.59GH/s net hashrate btw!
+1 a lil gold!
Activity: 207
I think the current logo is just fine.

14.59GH/s net hashrate btw!
Activity: 93

What you think?

Looks very nice, exactly what we need, the current logo looks nice but its a bit hard on the eyes, something like this will be perfect for marketing.

Some feedback - if dev decides to use this, on the outer ring the overlay of the shadow effect looks a bit uneven on some parts, if you clean that up it will be perfect (if its possible), other than that it looks awesome  Smiley.
Jump to: