Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 607. (Read 759222 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

icoingame.com
Whitecoin's first game site! Help us build a community for Whitecoin by using them!
 Mobile-Optimized UI
 Fair
 Multilingual

legendary
Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001
Dev seems to be non-existent this could be VERY bad for the coin. He pre mined and absolutely no plans on multi pool for buying white coin after block 10.000. Also he hasn't posted no promotion plan. What is the premine for then, pure profit?
If he premines a little and set up a multi pool his profit would go up 10x. I think it would be in his best interests to set one up and participate in this coin.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Gone......
Dev seems to be non-existent this could be VERY bad for the coin. He pre mined and absolutely no plans on multi pool for buying white coin after block 10.000. Also he hasn't posted no promotion plan. What is the premine for then, pure profit?

You asked a question for him and says he's non-existent after 5 min? he's been posting alot, if you want to talk with him fast he may be on the IRC, try there.
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/#WhiteCoin

+1
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

You asked a question for him and says he's non-existent after 5 min? he's been posting alot, if you want to talk with him fast he may be on the IRC, try there.
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/#WhiteCoin
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
he has posted more than enough times, go back pages.

Just checked his profile and you are right. BUT, he hans't said anything about promotion strategy, or multi pool to buy white coin. I would like to know about that. He needs to be very active during this 10 days.
Gone......
he has posted more than enough times, go back pages.
@Dev: is there any update on the multipool to pay you in White Coin after the 10.000 block? we need this!

Also this coin needs more promotion, threads on other languages, promotion on another sites, etc.
how does distribution work for us that don't have mining gears and only have study notebooks.
i want to join all the craze but you guys are limiting us out.

You can buy on exchanges.
how does distribution work for us that don't have mining gears and only have study notebooks.

Buy it? it's quite cheap right now to buy some thousands of this coin, it might be worth alot in a month.

Edit: Also, you can hire some rigs, it's most likely profitable already now, and who knows later!
I've used https://leaserig.net/index.jsp in the past, good site.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
absolute best logo is in the OP already... do not blabla
+1 I have to agree with this statement.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
I think the logo in the OP is the best so far.

+10000
Activity: 404
https://nxtforum.org/
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Went to several of the pools but can not figure out if this is X11 or not?

Read a lot of the posts not sure from the statements if this is X11.
Thanks
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Gone......
price isn't going to be 50k+ satoshi if we can't get past the logo.... please move forward.
move on.

+1
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
@halofirebtc
price isn't going to be 50k+ satoshi if we can't get past the logo.... please move forward.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
absolute best logo is in the OP already... do not blabla
+1 I have to agree with this statement.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
Gone......

Since everyones doing it I decided to make a logo to.

I did it all by myself
not so neat
Jump to: