Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 626. (Read 759222 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
POOL FOR WHITECOIN
STRATUM and VARDIFF
BASED AT SUPERFAST DETICATED HETZNER (EU SERVERS)
1% FEES To Keep The Pools Running
48 DAYS SERVERS UPTIME
CHAT ENABLED
SING UP RELAX AND ANJOY WE DO THE REST FOR YOU

nice pool ty.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Gone......
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Activity: 45
Its greats , exchange rates too good
no matter its bad or white...this is a evident when this kind of coin try to do:POW in a very short of time.....>100% of coins control by just a few mining whales....>declare multipool.....>few ppl get rich..the rest are the victims.

do think twice before you support the coin like this..this is a reason no matter how good the blackcoin price is...i will never touch it!

You can just rent hashes and become a whale  Wink
How possible?

I am using this page: nicehash.com
Gone......
no matter its bad or white...this is a evident when this kind of coin try to do:POW in a very short of time.....>100% of coins control by just a few mining whales....>declare multipool.....>few ppl get rich..the rest are the victims.

do think twice before you support the coin like this..this is a reason no matter how good the blackcoin price is...i will never touch it!

You can just rent hashes and become a whale  Wink
How possible?
Gone......
Wallet doesn't work... upon opening.. 'unable to bind 0.0.0.0:15714 on this computer, Whitecoin is probably already running'

Followed by

'Failed to listen on any port. Use -listen=0 if you want this.

Do you have a Blackcoin wallet that is already running? Because i had the same issue. Apparently you can only have one open. Blackcoin or Whitecoin.

Yeah, when the whitecoin dev was doing his copy/paste job he forgot to change the port# from the one BC uses.  Not a great sign.
BC is also a clone.
Activity: 126
Wallet doesn't work... upon opening.. 'unable to bind 0.0.0.0:15714 on this computer, Whitecoin is probably already running'

Followed by

'Failed to listen on any port. Use -listen=0 if you want this.

Do you have a Blackcoin wallet that is already running? Because i had the same issue. Apparently you can only have one open. Blackcoin or Whitecoin.

Yeah, when the whitecoin dev was doing his copy/paste job he forgot to change the port# from the one BC uses.  Not a great sign.
Activity: 140
We're finding plenty of blocks at chunkypools. If you're looking for consistent payouts and a great user experience, consider giving chunkypools.com a try.

• 1% fee
  • Portfolio building mulitport
  • Trading expertise
  • Custom multicoin wallet
  • A great community to help you get your max hash power

Check us out! chunkypools.com/wc
Activity: 238
Added markets WC/BTC on SHBI & WC/LTC on SHLI & WC/DOGE on SHDI on https://www.swaphole.com/

Follow our tweets at https://twitter.com/SwapHole

Or then you can buy yourself such a beautiful whale  Grin
Activity: 42

Activity: 509
no matter its black or white...this is a evident when this kind of coin try to do:POW in a very short of time.....>100% of coins control by just a few mining whales....>declare multipool.....>few ppl get rich..the rest are the victims.

I think this looks like great alternative to blackcoin, just fix the running of blackcoin and whitecoin wallet at the same time.
Activity: 518
How many days is the POW phase ?

OP looks terrible, would be a good idea to add some basic info etc.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Whats with launching a new coin within one day of announcement before OP is set up properly and enough advertisement about the upcoming coin.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
@halofirebtc
No stake meter? what kind of clone is this? lolz, jk seriously though add stake meter and fix the ''blackcoin/whitecoin wallet running at same time'' issue. Thanks Smiley
Jump to: