Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 630. (Read 759222 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Check my sign for more MHs
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Instantmine coin and also the pool was used before launch, though it is closed to miners at launch!!!

Bad Bad Nasty Dev!!!

http://i.imgur.com/spMfAMf.jpg

Sorry but are you blind?
it says 0 found
0 found
0 found.

That estimated thing is on all new pools with nothing found. jeez.

Yes, my bad! Going to delete post, Though if the estimates are running, no reason for the pool to not be working!

Any explanation for that?
no miner so closed Grin
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Instantmine coin and also the pool was used before launch, though it is closed to miners at launch!!!

Bad Bad Nasty Dev!!!

Sorry but are you blind?
it says 0 found
0 found
0 found.

That estimated thing is on all new pools with nothing found. jeez.

Yes, my bad! Going to delete post, Though if the estimates are running, no reason for the pool to not be working!

Any explanation for that?
Activity: 126
Looking good! I'll mine this for a week Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
no wallet in zip before = scam

how many more times can you be told this guys?

it gives them more time to instamine

needs to be in a password zip with already a virustotal scan conducted.

The deliberately avoided doing it so they could instamine.

Be grateful it had KGW on or else they would have 100's of blocks not 30 or 40 to go with the premine.

it's the opposite, without KGW the diff will stay low, and there is more chance for small miner to find some block

in this way only big farm find blocks

well yes small miner can get some blocks but still the instaminer devs will have 100's 100's blocks before you reach the chain... so cuts both ways.

Either way there is no excuse for devs not giving out the wallet in zipped password files first.

I don't think they made it to instamine so much as some the retarget is HARSH.....KGW has various settings inside i think some KGW do not retarget as hard as this one.

Even so i'm just going to get one block for the collection and leave it at that.

I don't mind kgw since it is the same for everyone, but don't like no password zip.

Think of it this way, nobody got many really easy blocks so no big deal in my mind.  Will keep mining till i get 1 block anyway.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
no block, well that was fun (sort off) ... but there's (still) other things to mine...
(will come back in 2 or 3 days once everybody will have left...  Wink  or not... since the pool got the wallet before the solo)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
When will devs understand that aggressive diff retarget is bad for the coin???
You need early supporters and without some serious shareholders you won't have them.
Activity: 257
me too, I'm out.
Me too... changing the algo back to scrypt and all this other BS is just not worth it anymore when someone will release this exact coin but done right probably in a couple of days.  I'll just wait for that to happen.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070

Be grateful it had KGW on or else they would have 100's of blocks not 30 or 40 to go with the premine.

it's the opposite, without KGW the diff will stay low, and there is more chance for small miners to find some block

in this way only big farms find blocks
legendary

Quit Hatin'

how is telling you facts hating you fool.

I see you pumping this shit before it even launched so you're part of the team of course
Activity: 256
Merit: 250
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

Quit Hatin'
Activity: 434
Merit: 251

Wallet deleted ... not more SHITCOINS in my PC. We have Blackcoin and more POS coins working fine. Not need more clones instamined

bye

legendary

Activity: 459
legendary
got 1 yes, but compared to the 50 of the scammer is too little
Activity: 256
yeah KGW is really bad, because if the dev have a big farm he mine all his own shitclone, and small miners are fucked in the ass

i'm starting to think that all those devs are the same groups of scammer with a big farm, launching coin with KGW at launch

I still got none out of 50. Can anyone confirm getting at least 1 block?
legendary
yeah KGW is really bad, because if the dev have a big farm he mine all his own shitclone, and small miners are fucked in the ass

i'm starting to think that all those devs are the same groups of scammer with a big farm, launching coin with KGW at launch to instamine the shit out of them
Jump to: