Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [WCC] World Crypto Currency (Free 500K coins to the first 100 people) - page 9. (Read 15587 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
so, it's change to 5m?
my wallet is up an running but no block so far
you already have my wallet

500k for those with 50 activity or more (up to 100 people)
5M for those willing to run a public node regardless of activity (until the 1b coin supply is exhausted)
you can have both if you qualify
oh, public node, i missed that part
does it need static ip?
and how to run it?

there are info in the nxt wiki how to make a public node, please look it up

500K each

gjhiggins
CosaNostra
quasimodo
MALCOM X X X
mirador17
Arie22
adroitful_one
hazubai
Trololoh
romawi
amsat
Foolishinyou
ButtCrack
OZmaster
sorinln
McKnight
scc123
Dexpla
MirkoIta
MisO69
proletariat
(oYo)
jasemoney
diks
lionheart78
nikos64
LiteMine
ralexvalex1
mammix2
kevin1234a
shojayxt
mickey_miner
red5standingby
lin0sspice
wow!NotAgain
n3lz0n
emmnazady
dragontail
dearbesz
Sinohe88
navtalk
SomeRelax
serjent05
ShXnot
ROBERTO
excword
chris190
tidus1097
nvaler
sirnoah
McKnight Signature Campaign
McKnight Signature Campaign
Bank_sy
lambdaE
Forex82

public node 5M each

McKnight 
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
so, it's change to 5m?

5M for those willing to run a public node regardless of activity (until the 1b coin supply is exhausted)
oh, public node, i missed that part
does it need static ip?
and how to run it?
so, it's change to 5m?

Activity: 350
so, it's change to 5m?
WCC is a full Nxt Clone with Pure PoS and 1B coin supply. I am holding now (after the initial distribution to BCT members) a total of 973M WCC coins.

If you are familiar with Nxt, and willing to run a public node for WCC, I will give you 5M WCC coins. This is 0.5% forging power. If you successfully forged a block that at least has 1 WCC as fees in it, I will buy back from up to 1,000 WCC at 100 satoshis each.

The software with source code is downloadable here:
 https://mega.co.nz/#...0GTfiVGPpWG1Zms

You need java to run it. Just unzip the folder and type:

java -jar wcc.jar

at the command prompt where you unzipped the files.

Then open the browser at:

http://127.0.0.1:27876/

to access the wallet.

Create an account and pm it to me and I will give you 5M coins to start forging on your own.

Once you forged a block, and it has at least 1 WCC as fees in it, you now have to option to sell back to me up to 1,000 WCC coins at 100 satoshis each. You must be willing to forge 24/7 to keep the network running and add to the security of the network.
Activity: 15
Activity: 50
I sent PM . Thank you  Smiley

Activity: 53
I Sent Pm Again , Thank you
Activity: 356
Thanks to wccdev 1Million Wcc was received with this address  WCC-B56P-23TC-LXP7-8TTLE for the new signature campaign.

Signature Campaign

The funds will be used for anyone who helps promote World Crypto Currency by using their forum signatures.

Members must have a Junior status or above and display TEXT with their Wallet address.
The TEXT can be copied from mine below or use something similar.

Code:
World Crypto Currency - Free Distribution - NXT Clone - Claim Now!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1065336.0
Your-Wallet-Address

1000 WCC will be rewarded per members signature and extra wcc will be randomly selected daily. Best signatures could get an extra bonus!

Please make sure you  say hello in here to get your first reward, I can then put you on the list for random bonuses!

Have fun

Updated
Activity: 251
Is my signature fine?  Smiley
BTW, are you sure about "NXT Clone" definiton?

Code:
Your-Wallet-Address
1000 WCC will be rewarded randomly and best signatures could get an extra bonus!

Looks good to me. 1000 wcc sent.
Activity: 843
Merit: 1004
Is my signature fine?  Smiley
BTW, are you sure about "NXT Clone" definiton?

Code:
Your-Wallet-Address
1000 WCC will be rewarded randomly and best signatures could get an extra bonus!
How long does it take to receive these coins? My wallet is still empty.

it was sent to you 344 blocks ago at block 2289

Well I'm not sure what I've done but I do not know how I can access that wallet. I took a screenshot of the passphrase and when I put that passphrase in, it takes me to a different wallet that the one I posted the addy from. Is there any way that I can try to log specifically into that wallet? I know the passwords I use, but I do not know why it routes me to a different account.

if you have the screenshot, remember the words are small letters and separated by space. maybe you just mistyped it. 12 words i think. just keep on trying if you have the screenshot.

No I figured out the passphrase. I was leaving out the spaces. The passphrase does not excluded spaces from the passphrase. Ex. The Car.  The passphrase is wrong in this format TheCar. Their needs to be a space for it to be correct or it will go to a different wallet.

good to hear that Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 252

Well I'm not sure what I've done but I do not know how I can access that wallet. I took a screenshot of the passphrase and when I put that passphrase in, it takes me to a different wallet that the one I posted the addy from. Is there any way that I can try to log specifically into that wallet? I know the passwords I use, but I do not know why it routes me to a different account.

if you have the screenshot, remember the words are small letters and separated by space. maybe you just mistyped it. 12 words i think. just keep on trying if you have the screenshot.

No I figured out the passphrase. I was leaving out the spaces. The passphrase does not excluded spaces from the passphrase. Ex. The Car.  The passphrase is wrong in this format TheCar. Their needs to be a space for it to be correct or it will go to a different wallet.

nobody knows the passphrase you have, only the address. if you can't recover the passphrase for that address, then that 500k will be lost forever, nobody can move it except you.

I figured it out. Spaces. The passphrase does not exclude spaces from it.

nobody knows the passphrase you have, only the address. if you can't recover the passphrase for that address, then that 500k will be lost forever, nobody can move it except you.

Thanks wccdev 1Million received with this address  WCC-B56P-23TC-LXP7-8TTLE

Signature Campaign

The funds will be used for anyone who helps promote World Crypto Currency in their forum signatures.

Members must have a Junior status or above and display TEXT with their Wallet address.

Code:
Your-Wallet-Address

Have fun

that what i suggested appreciate if you place a word here too https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.new;topicseen#new

I'm sorry Kevin1234a  I never saw your post! 

I have however posted in the link you supplied... Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain
Thanks wccdev 1Million received with this address  WCC-B56P-23TC-LXP7-8TTLE

Signature Campaign

The funds will be used for anyone who helps promote World Crypto Currency in their forum signatures.

Code:
Your-Wallet-Address

Have fun

that what i suggested appreciate if you place a word here too https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.new;topicseen#new
Pages:
Jump to: