Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] WDF - Wildfire Coin - DeFi Platform That Rewards Contributors [ANN] - page 10. (Read 34016 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Activity: 112
how do I understand we are dealing with the succession of the game of thrones? And yes on 10 Windows the virus was not found, the purse normally became. We are waiting for an exchange. Good luck, the idea is very cool
Activity: 73
With trading only a few days away are you considering implementing MN for this coin?

no roadmap, no whitelist, spec - pure PoW))

We have a roadmap.

Is this project serious or is this some kind of gimmick? The way it was presented is like a joke to me but it makes sense in some way. Do you provide any Airdrop?
It is presented with humor. But it is not a joke Smiley
Activity: 115
With trading only a few days away are you considering implementing MN for this coin?

no roadmap, no whitelist, spec - pure PoW))
Activity: 254
Merit: 10
no airdrop, only hardcore)
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Is this project serious or is this some kind of gimmick? The way it was presented is like a joke to me but it makes sense in some way. Do you provide any Airdrop?
I think dev flew the coop.
Please make no assumptions without any hints, no one flew anything.
What makes you think that?

Don't do scammy ok. I am trusting this coin and that you can start with GOT fans who also wants to start with cryptocurrencies to be involved with this. Make this coin work. Forget exchanges. Start with android and mac wallets then market it.
Exchange is for many people the most important point.
But you're right, your points are also very important!

Anymore development news?
Be patient.
I think dev flew the coop.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Don't do scammy ok. I am trusting this coin and that you can start with GOT fans who also wants to start with cryptocurrencies to be involved with this. Make this coin work. Forget exchanges. Start with android and mac wallets then market it.
Anymore development news?
In 7-10 buisness days we will know, if it worked and WFR is on YObit. Smiley
may be)))
Activity: 18
Thanks team dev
Why do I get the feeling that this is a bit scamy when you read the intro with such hype? Although I really hope I'm wrong theres way too many scam coins.

what about the intro makes it look scammy to you? Please elaborate Smiley

like the new coin but want more info ill hash some for now! looking forward to an update
like the new coin but want more info ill hash some for now! looking forward to an update
like the new coin but want more info ill hash some for now! looking forward to an update.
Bots or why do they all use the same sentence?
If bots... why? And why on my topic?

Activity: 49
like the new coin but want more info ill hash some for now! looking forward to an update.
I'ld like to issue another warning about a exchange:
stock.exchanges is IMHO not only very unpleasant to use. it seems to be unfair and scam-like.
please investigate yourself.

…most MN coins seem doing bad also because stocks.exchange using user's coin to set up masternode https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/why-can-we-not-as-a-community-boycott-stocksexchange-2960187
spread the word please! This is a scam and I'll urge our community to stop dealing on this exchange. For now use cryptobridge! Otherwise, you'll never see a growth of any of these projects.
DEV tagged you because this is really important and I don't know whether you already aware of this or not!
please put up announcement advicing not to use this exchange
As most devs are doing this...

my own experience back the claims that they hold back deposits of reasonable amouts of MN-coins up to 16h/a day, where on the other side, small amounts get through much faster.

Thank you for the warning.
Activity: 339
Merit: 11
The premine is 2 billion? holy shit. You guys really want to start in the lowest price ranges. This is really difficult. There's awesome projects out there that can't get higher than a certain price range because of the high supply. I do think that the markets will scale up and therefore, coins with high supply will also have more room to grow. The gaming industry is a very good one to let that grow flourish but only with strong development, strong support and strong demand. How are you guys going to find that demand needed specially because of the premine?
Activity: 22
Why do I get the feeling that this is a bit scamy when you read the intro with such hype? Although I really hope I'm wrong theres way too many scam coins.
eb8
Activity: 5
I'ld like to issue another warning about a exchange:
stock.exchanges is IMHO not only very unpleasant to use. it seems to be unfair and scam-like.
please investigate yourself.

…most MN coins seem doing bad also because stocks.exchange using user's coin to set up masternode https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/why-can-we-not-as-a-community-boycott-stocksexchange-2960187
spread the word please! This is a scam and I'll urge our community to stop dealing on this exchange. For now use cryptobridge! Otherwise, you'll never see a growth of any of these projects.
DEV tagged you because this is really important and I don't know whether you already aware of this or not!
please put up announcement advicing not to use this exchange
As most devs are doing this...

my own experience back the claims that they hold back deposits of reasonable amouts of MN-coins up to 16h/a day, where on the other side, small amounts get through much faster.
Pages:
Jump to: