Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] WDF - Wildfire Coin - DeFi Platform That Rewards Contributors [ANN] - page 6. (Read 34016 times)

Activity: 613
Merit: 250
on large exchanges, the price of a coin can rise significantly .
Why? Why will someone buy this coin?
on big exchanges buy all .that can be sold more expensive . at the same time earn .
EEM
Activity: 194
Merit: 32
Why? Why will someone buy this coin?
Activity: 616

Now that is what I call real progress and I commend the dev and the community what a great job you have done on this one. Real impressed on this. Let us do more to make this coin the best crypto has to offer. Again my congratulations.

I love to read these words. Thank you Smiley
And concerning the community I completly agree with you.
I thank this community very much!

Sure we need to ensure that we as a community continue what was started and that is market and make WFR known in the cryptoworld. Putting it on exchanges is one of the good efforts and also making sure many people will be interested in buying this coin and keeping it.
Activity: 1257
Merit: 501
Any plans for cryptopia?
Currently not as their prices are exorbitantly high.
See:

yes, i think cryptopia.co.nz, it's a good choise.

An outrageously expensive choice.
Price: 2500000 DOT (1 DOT = $0,038359) = $95897.5
Nearly 100K to list a coin.  Lips sealed

What about coinexchange. I do not know how much it costs to list, but less than on cryptopia
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
Yes it happened I just wanted to post it. Smiley

Now that is what I call real progress and I commend the dev and the community what a great job you have done on this one. Real impressed on this. Let us do more to make this coin the best crypto has to offer. Again my congratulations.

I love to read these words. Thank you Smiley
And concerning the community I completly agree with you.
I thank this community very much!

Any plans for cryptopia?
Currently not as their prices are exorbitantly high.
See:

yes, i think cryptopia.co.nz, it's a good choise.

An outrageously expensive choice.
Price: 2500000 DOT (1 DOT = $0,038359) = $95897.5
Nearly 100K to list a coin.  Lips sealed
Activity: 38
Any plans for cryptopia?
Activity: 616

Thank you all. Smiley
Just sealed the deal.
Now we have to wait a few days.

Exchange:
https://crex24.com/
Activity: 24
I deposited wfr on octaex.com - nothing was happening there, no trading.
I withdrew today - after a week.

Crex24.com is willing to list Wildfire in 1-2 weeks.
It's good news Smiley I will trade Smiley
I have just received a message:
Would you guys like that? Smiley
ok. good dev . Grin
https://graviex.net/ It's better Grin

Already tried.

I have just received a message:
Would you guys like that? Smiley
Activity: 19
Activity: 8
Bitentrade is small, but their new coin listing process looks fairly simple: https://biten.trade/page.html

Octaex Exchanger down hard this morning. Website cannot be accessed.
I am also, the website can not log in, waiting for the developer to update the repair link work.
Yes that is the issue. For solving that issue we request to the developers to add this coin to some other exchanges in order to avail this coin to the investors to multiple places. I know it take time to add on bigger exchanges that is why it will be accepted that you apply to some smaller exchanges as they will not take time to add your coin to their exchanges. Some new exchanges do it in no time.
This is what we did. I hope you are right that they do it in no time.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Octaex Exchanger down hard this morning. Website cannot be accessed.
I am also, the website can not log in, waiting for the developer to update the repair link work.
Yes that is the issue. For solving that issue we request to the developers to add this coin to some other exchanges in order to avail this coin to the investors to multiple places. I know it take time to add on bigger exchanges that is why it will be accepted that you apply to some smaller exchanges as they will not take time to add your coin to their exchanges. Some new exchanges do it in no time.
As I wrote allready in discord. Smiley

Thank you ladies and gentlemen for your patience. Smiley

I have to admit that the last time unfortunately was very quiet from my side. I needed some time off from the whole exchange search. I may have been wordless but not inactive. Work on the mobile wallets is progressing rapidly. I think I can say that within the next month we can release working wallets for Android and IOS.

I also resumed the exchange search and turned to your suggestions, which you have kindly provided in the meantime. Thank you for that, I've sent some requests, let's see if something is coming up now.

I really appreciate the heart of this community, which is actively helping Wildfire grow. :smiley:
Pages:
Jump to: