Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] - WEALTH - WealthCoin - ROM - YoBit - page 18. (Read 31337 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
WEALTH chain is now moving, withdraws will be enabled soon, DPOS starts at block 1500.
To increase the movement of the coin we are making a multipool, should be released in about 2-3 days

thank you
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
WEALTH chain is now moving, withdraws will be enabled soon, DPOS starts at block 1500.
To increase the movement of the coin we are making a multipool, should be released in about 2-3 days
So what is happening here? Wallet is unfunctional, we can't withdraw our coins from yobit to stake. Better fix it
chain will start moving today and withdraws will be enabled
So what is happening here? Wallet is unfunctional, we can't withdraw our coins from yobit to stake. Better fix it
Activity: 21
This is a legal neoscam! About legitimacy we can discuss here. Yobit is more scam exchange than C-cex!!!
If yobit includes another ROM, it is the most scamier exchange. Yobit=robbers including this shit dev!!!!
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Price to high no one wants to buy.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
I want to see if it goes past 10k sats . I hope so .Then I will buy a few .

you dont understand the game, that is a silly comment. IF you were to buy at that price it would be the same as buying yovi NOW, .... you would NEVER see your BTC back, well maybe in a year or two at the rate these ROMS market rises... omg people... stop making it so easy for these scammers to take your BTC, PLEASE? i swear its what keeps BTC price low... Tongue
He is an idiot, he never learn. He even can not understand that do not put a space before the dot.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain
do u guys have same stuff with placing orders like Yovi im afraid to invest since i want to earn profit in this life
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
TimSweat
Well for those that oppose , I guess we will see what happens with this one .
Activity: 686
The coin has a nice name but this seems like a ponzi for sure. Avoid!
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
This coin is scam just check it on YoBit lol...
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1041
The same fate YOVI.
Activity: 388
Twitter: @goodguyed

I've launch a ROM investor pool! Pooled purchasing and pooled profit distribution, hopefully this will allow all investors on ROM markets to safely invest and see returns faster!

ROMFUND

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1131937.new#new

ROM and profit.

Oxymoron.
Activity: 12

I've launch a ROM investor pool! Pooled purchasing and pooled profit distribution, hopefully this will allow all investors on ROM markets to safely invest and see returns faster!

ROMFUND

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1131937.new#new

you dont understand the game, that is a silly comment. IF you were to buy at that price it would be the same as buying yovi NOW, .... you would NEVER see your BTC back, well maybe in a year or two at the rate these ROMS market rises... omg people... stop making it so easy for these scammers to take your BTC, PLEASE? i swear its what keeps BTC price low... Tongue

If you feel forced to compare rom markets to a gambling game it is more likely similar to a matrix game but nevertheless a ponzi.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
These ROM coins are not coins you want to stake, thats just the gimmic, its a pump and it will go fast. Unless there is some magic to this, it will stall just like yovi has done. Easy btc for a few and potentially dangerous for crypto. I guess its a wait and see if this one does anything different than yovi before the next ROM coin is launched.

exactly. musical chairs at its worst with those who don't have the inside to when they go live being the bagholders. All they can do is encourage others in chat to buy their bags. "BUY YoVI" they say   "BUY WEALTH"   "SAVE US FROM OUR BAGHOLDING" ya no thanks, wake up people total scams worse than ICOs. atleast you can sell off your crap ICO buy at a loss, these "ROMs" are just PONZI"S but ITS ILLEGAL TO RUN A PONZI. WAKE UP LOL.
Activity: 392
TimSweat
Is there anything wrong with the wallet? Mine is stuck at 30 blocks and it is out of sync
the chain is not moving yet, will soon start
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
A after an couple of minutes, Nobody will buy  any coin because its price is high. The rocket burn their fuel.
Pages:
Jump to: