Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] - WEALTH - WealthCoin - ROM - YoBit - page 19. (Read 31337 times)

Activity: 388
Merit: 250
Twitter: @goodguyed
Scammy scam scam. Will watch the freak show play out. And not buy a single thing.
Activity: 633
Merit: 500
B Money Prepaid Mastercard bmoney.io
These ROM coins are not coins you want to stake, thats just the gimmic, its a pump and it will go fast. Unless there is some magic to this, it will stall just like yovi has done. Easy btc for a few and potentially dangerous for crypto. I guess its a wait and see if this one does anything different than yovi before the next ROM coin is launched.
Activity: 770
Is there anything wrong with the wallet? Mine is stuck at 30 blocks and it is out of sync
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
Interesting. I will wait and see how this going to play out.
To achieve maximum fairness when releasing these ROM coins there should be a rule that nobody can buy more than 1% of the actual coin supply. It would be a better distribution and more fairness. Once it is sold out the initial 1 sat price this limit can be lifted
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
this is not just a scam coin

So this is more than just a scam? Nice to see an honest dev for a while.

Everyone should be aware that tons of coins were sold for 1 sat the second this the shit went live, the buyer was most probably the dev or his friends or yobit exchange itself.

Yobit has less than 5btc volume on a regular day so stuff like this is the only way for them to make money.
we are not affiliated with yobit in any way and we didnt bought at 1 sat
really , this is another shit coin
its not just another shit coin, just wait, we will publish our roadmap soon and then comment if it is shitcoin or not

Are you planning to have some actual use of the coin? i traded a little and planning to hold a small part if there will be some irl use
yes, this is not just a scam coin, and we thought its more fair and fun to start market like this

So you started the market like this but are you planning to move to normal trading market?
market stays like it is
Activity: 432
its not just another shit coin, just wait, we will publish our roadmap soon and then comment if it is shitcoin or not
It would be lovely if you would publish a pre announced start time instead of just alerting a few friends who scooped the lot at 1 sat and thereabout.

I can't think of a more unfair way of going about this no matter how hard I try.

I agree. It did seem VERY unfair. I caught it the minute it was released, and the lowest price I saw was 5500 Sat. So something already not right with this.

Vegas
that is not true, market started at 1 sat price
I refer you back to my original post. The market was activated before the alerts and OP were published albeit by a matter of seconds which is plenty of time for those who knew in advance. If you really think we are stupid enough to think anything different you a sadly mistaken.

As I stated the only fair way would be to pre announce launch time but this way you and your friends will have to fight for the right to get the cheap coins, and that just wouldn't fit in with your plans would it?
It would be lovely if you would publish a pre announced start time instead of just alerting a few friends who scooped the lot at 1 sat and thereabout.

I can't think of a more unfair way of going about this no matter how hard I try.

I agree. It did seem VERY unfair. I caught it the minute it was released, and the lowest price I saw was 5500 Sat. So something already not right with this.

Vegas
that is not true, market started at 1 sat price
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

Vegas

Are you planning to have some actual use of the coin? i traded a little and planning to hold a small part if there will be some irl use
yes, this is not just a scam coin, and we thought its more fair and fun to start market like this

So you started the market like this but are you planning to move to normal trading market?

Exactly that. I would stay clear as it is unknown how many coins we're sold at 1 satoshi
Activity: 432

I think yobit has just opened up a new opportunity for devs n scams ... seems like anyone can launch an ROM
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
ok sounds fair.
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
www.cd3d.app
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000
It's all about getting in at the early stages on these, I was hoping for a 1 satoshi start but still picked up a few
Pages:
Jump to: