Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Welcome to PHANTOM - Decentralized blockchain ẔINCS - page 5. (Read 26043 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
When I will receive my coins I filled and submitted the form few months ago but still nothing it my wallet. Anybody received these tokens and what is the plan for listing on exchanges?

https://www.docketbird.com/court-documents/USA-vs-Shepard/MEMO-ENDORSEMENT-as-to-Sohrab-Sharma-1-terminating-76-LETTER-MOTION-addressed-to-Judge-Lorna-G-Schofield-from-Gennaro-Cariglio-Jr-dated-October-26-2018-re-Modification-of-Bond-terminating-77-LETTER-MOTION-addressed-to-Judge-Lorna-G-Schofield-from-Neg/nysd-1:2018-cr-00340-00078

No plan read above, the driving force behind Phantom is probably going back to jail to await trial. Your mystery team of "decentralized group of people around the world!" is the Centra scam artist who on top of awaiting trial for securities fraud, is awaiting sentencing for perjury and has an active investigation against him for identity theft of his mother's 88 year old priest landlord.  If Phantom has any important info of yours I suggest changing it.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
I see we have one person here who has arose some interesting points and I think he has done his job. People have understood his point of view and now let's move to the subject. Phantom team is very busy with coding and development for this you can follow GitHub where on daily basis commits are being pushed. I was holding CTR so I wouldn't mind to receive something which can help me recover my investment so it is hope for many people.
Activity: 728
Merit: 169
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger
When I will receive my coins I filled and submitted the form few months ago but still nothing it my wallet. Anybody received these tokens and what is the plan for listing on exchanges?

Did you register your ARK wallet or Centra (CTR) ?

This is the guide for ARK: https://phantom.org/2018/08/28/phantom-zinc-claim-guide%e2%80%8a-%e2%80%8aark/
This is the guide for CTR: https://phantom.org/2018/08/28/phantom-zinc-claim-guide%e2%80%8a-%e2%80%8actr/

If you were holding ARK at the appointed time, you can just add the Phantom's network settings in your ARK wallet and you should be able to view your coins.
I don't know about CTR, I guess it should work the same way. But it might not work after ARK Core v2.
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
Interesting project and I would like to ask if there is a roadmap in this project? Is there a Bounty or airdrop in this project?

https://phantom.org/roadmap/   

There is no bounty company in this project.

Guess you didn't get the memo.  Sharma is going back to jail and this project is over, if you are in the US I would recommend lighting your computer on fire and driving to Canada.
Activity: 168
Merit: 22
Interesting project and I would like to ask if there is a roadmap in this project? Is there a Bounty or airdrop in this project?

https://phantom.org/roadmap/   

There is no bounty company in this project.
Activity: 168
Merit: 22
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
Activity: 24
Centra's chapter is closed already and what Phantom has with them now ? If I remember well Centra was delivering and they were accused of using name of some big company as partner, am I right ? Phantom is not ICO and there will not be any type of fund raising so what has this with these allegations now ? I would rather wait than to believe in anything what I read here.

The 'it's not an ICO so it's not a scam' argument is bullshit, the airdrop sent tokens to all centra holders, right? Well who do you think has the most CTR tokens left in their wallet? Centra team itself of course. SO they're basically giving themselves 'free money', and as they will own the majority of the coins, they'll be able to manipulate the price of it and use it as their personal cash cow. Ofc now that's not going to happen, thankfully.
Centra's chapter is closed already and what Phantom has with them now ? If I remember well Centra was delivering and they were accused of using name of some big company as partner, am I right ? Phantom is not ICO and there will not be any type of fund raising so what has this with these allegations now ? I would rather wait than to believe in anything what I read here.

Phantom = Centra.  Its not hard to understand.  If the owner of Centra is back in jail while awaiting trial, then what was making Phantom function is locked up also.

Centra is accused of using fake executives, fake partnerships with Visa, Mastercard, Bancorp, claiming fake licenses to operate in 38 US states, and manipulating their coin price, among other things.
Incredible, this links shows that the request of revocation of bail for violation of terms can spoil the party before even start.

Lol there was never going to be a party, unless you were a Centra team member profiting off of price manipulation.  But this thing is over, not hard to correlate their reddit going dead right around the time this report was filed. You wont see anything posted from Phantom ever again.  This guy is going to jail until trial and will be convicted and sentenced to atleast 27 years per that document, so you're right on that, party is over.

Ultimately, this is a Hollywood-esque story, insane sequence of events.

Early 17 Sharma quits "Miami Exotics" and founds Centra Tech

June/July 17 Sharma goes on several podcasts to promote the ICO, with benefit of hindsight lies countless times about capabilities and executives

July 17 SEC warns all ICOs basically to watch their ass, they are coming

Aug 17 Centra launches ICO to fund a crypto debit card

Aug 17 Centra uses Floyd Mayweather, DJ Khaled to promote the ICO combined with fictictious executives, fictictious partnerships with Visa/MC/Bancorp, and fictictious licenses to operate in 38 US states and raises 100k ETH ($25-32m at the time).  Additionally lied about Mayweather and Khaled being partnered or employed by Centra

Sep 17 Floyd Mayweather puts up a Youtube video of him paying for socks with his Centra card

Sep 17 NY Times posts a story about Centra and its shady background and lies

Sep 17 In response to NY Times the phony execs magically disappear

Oct 17 CTR price continues to rise

Dec 17 SEC officially investigates Centra

Dec 17 Centra cards ship, reportedly a working product, hard Visa logos if Im not mistaken

Dec 17 CTR peaks at about $5.20 per coin

Jan 18 at this time the amount of ETH in CTR's wallet is valued at about $120,000,000, these guys are basically in full Wolf of Wall Street mode at this point in time

Mar 18 Sharma and Trapani plead guilty to perjury stemming from a DUI case in NY

Apr 18 DOJ arrests Sharma, Farkas and later Trapani

May 18 Bail hearings for all 3, there was a "secret code" written on a piece of paper containing the security code for the ICO funds split into 3 pieces and one of Sharma, Farkas, and Shutt had.  Farkas/Shutt turn over their papers but Sharma did not. At bail hearing it became clear that Sharma changed the code to something else and was not turning over to government

May 18 Sharma lies to government about how much Centra raised during ICO, claims roughly 9k of 100k ETH was his, turned out to be false

Jun 18 Sharma is granted bail

Jul 18 Sharma gets internet ban overturned

Jul 18 In class action context, CTR is declared a security and makes way for precedent to be made later that ICOs are subject to securities laws

Aug 18 Sharma posts Medium article telling his side of the story and announces rebrand to Phantom

Oct 18 Government files report alleging violation of his bail terms.  Government also discloses investigation into Sharma for identity theft between 2011 and 2013

Nov 18 Mayweather and Khaled settle with SEC for illegally promoting securities

Present - a good number of people still remain convinced Phantom is an actual thing

What will happen next!?!?!
Activity: 896
Merit: 251

- Sohrab (or Sam) Sharma is the co-founder of Centra

- Read paragraph V: Argument on page 19, and all will become clear.

- If even the tiniest bit of Centra ICO funds (which Sharma apparently lied about in court) were used for the development of Phantom, it can be shut down immediately.

I see.... you have a fair point.
However I can't trust the claim that the IP was traced back and has proven a connection between the two projects.
Maybe I'm willing to show some trust on them since they don't run an ICO.

Look at the facts

Centra medium/twitter announces "rebrand" to Phantom

Phantom is or planned to be based in Malta.  Malta is not a known tax/securities haven at all  Roll Eyes

A "team" or founders is never announced by Phantom, probably because the team is the Centra team and they already went down the road of creating fake executives.  I mean what kind of credible project has a faceless team running it?

Sharma, the founder of Centra, now is having his bail possibly revoked on the basis of creating Phantom while under Federal indictment for securities fraud.

Seriously, if the average person cant see the connection here then its no wonder how they were so easily able to get $25 million+ on an ICO. There is no "Phantom" Smart Contract, card, transmitter, or whatever it is they claim to be offering.  The goal here is obviously to create a new coin, use a CTR/Ark fork to get a community/following, once on an exchange and enough volume in play Centra team can begin price manipulation to keep their cash cow alive.  Basing the company in Malta would in theory keep them immune from further indictments from the US authorities.  

Incredible, this links shows that the request of revocation of bail for violation of terms can spoil the party before even start. One thing I didn't understand there is no mentioning of phantom only thing is focused on communication to Centra investors was given as reason in this application. There have stated in there telegram that they don't talk about CTR or even have no connection with that. Well, it remain to see what is the outcome of this application in coming days and how it affects Phantom's development.

It’s all lies like everything associated with CTR. Like I always suspected Phantom is another scheme to manipulate coin price to line founders pockets. Any vague product they claim to be offering will never actually exist.

- If even the tiniest bit of Centra ICO funds (which Sharma apparently lied about in court) were used for the development of Phantom, it can be shut down immediately.

I see.... you have a fair point.
However I can't trust the claim that the IP was traced back and has proven a connection between the two projects.
Maybe I'm willing to show some trust on them since they don't run an ICO.
Activity: 24

1) I've never heard of "Sohrab Sharma" and I can't be sure that the document you're linking is genuine... I also don't care to research it at this point.
2) Even if we accept the said document, it makes no connection to PHANTOM. "They traced back the IP of the Medium and Twitter accounts" you said... who are "they" and where's the proof?
3) PHANTOM is not running an ICO, it's not asking for anyone's money. It'll be a service of some sort and the devs will benefit from the fees. Therefore, since I'm not looking to invest my money on their project, I don't care about who's behind the project; if they offer a good product I'll use it, if not I'll pass.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
Incredible, this links shows that the request of revocation of bail for violation of terms can spoil the party before even start. One thing I didn't understand there is no mentioning of phantom only thing is focused on communication to Centra investors was given as reason in this application. There have stated in there telegram that they don't talk about CTR or even have no connection with that. Well, it remain to see what is the outcome of this application in coming days and how it affects Phantom's development.
Pages:
Jump to: