Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [WELL] - The decentralized global marketplace for healthcare - page 51. (Read 9850 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Cobinhood and Xena is a good start. La token...quite having some volume trade problems there.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Where can I find the bounty spreadsheet ?
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
Great insight recently posted and tweeted https://medium.com/joinwell/blockchain-the-future-of-healthcare-9d1bf468d11c What I'm thinking about is that blockchain and the transparency it brings will force doctors to pay more attention to accuracy and responsibility since all the records are stored and secured. And this is great especially for the regions with lower healthcare quality.
Activity: 238
Very large figures, the world is rapidly developing, what these data say, with such indicators. The future is certainly the development of new technologies and their introduction into everyday life, with the replacement of old, less technological ones, which gives a great opportunity to use the services of the company for their intended purpose!
Activity: 311

yep, i now nothing about Hero project. but i heard about second project on the article, which is connected with gamers. They say that it is cool, because eSports is developing now very rapidly and this is very relevant. to my mind Game industry looks so attractive right now, esp with Fortnite and Pubg  Wink

Are you talking about Game Stars project ? The gaming industry is growing every year so it has all chances for success. Good luck to them.

you're right. they also have a thread here on BTT and ongoing token sale with 20% bonus as far as i remember.

i saw them too. they propose a solution for gamers of a different level that allow them to progress like professionals. Grin

Yeah, great relevant project by Game Stars! Doing nice job working with gaming industry and eSports competitions\tournaments and gamers. believe in them and WELL too  Wink
Activity: 303

yep, i now nothing about Hero project. but i heard about second project on the article, which is connected with gamers. They say that it is cool, because eSports is developing now very rapidly and this is very relevant. to my mind Game industry looks so attractive right now, esp with Fortnite and Pubg  Wink

Are you talking about Game Stars project ? The gaming industry is growing every year so it has all chances for success. Good luck to them.

you're right. they also have a thread here on BTT and ongoing token sale with 20% bonus as far as i remember.

i saw them too. they propose a solution for gamers of a different level that allow them to progress like professionals. Grin
Activity: 71

well yeah, i play games too and i'm really excited about this Game Stars platform for cyberathletes. WELL and Game Stars should work together for a good cause  Smiley
Activity: 237
Merit: 10

Activity: 93
Merit: 1

yep, i now nothing about Hero project. but i heard about second project on the article, which is connected with gamers. They say that it is cool, because eSports is developing now very rapidly and this is very relevant. to my mind Game industry looks so attractive right now, esp with Fortnite and Pubg  Wink

Activity: 237
WELL has a business model which is an excellent fit for distributive BLOCK CHAIN Implementation that is bound to evolve into a solid global ecosystem of patients, doctors, insurance companies, pharmaceutical industry etc. Use case is robust and the tokens issued is bound to gain currency traction. I still haven't read the whitepaper but surely plan to do so and look forward to investing....Great concept, great work ...One of the very few concepts where one doesn't feel that blockchain is a solution looking for a problem !

I totally agree with you! WELL is a great solution to a global market and ecosystem of healthcare, doctors, patients and insurance. You definitely have to read the whitepaper! And if you want to invest you can check out the yesterday's article on Fxempire about How Not to Fall for Scams!! fxempire.com/education/article/not-fall-scams-rules-choosing-ico-507774
It's really useful! They explain the key rules of choosing ICO to invest in! btw WELL is mentioned there as a cool and growing project  Cheesy

I also think that the concept of this project is very interesting and useful for the development of the medical world and I really hope this project will be a success! yeah, great article, thanks for sharing

hopefully, the project can be a success because everyone certainly looking forward to this project, and the goal is nice and relevant to all people and countries.
i wonder did anybody notice two other projects that are mentioned in this article Huh

As far as i know,"your own crypto" HERO project is closed know and you can't find any information about em on their social media platforms.

yep, i now nothing about Hero project. but i heard about second project on the article, which is connected with gamers. They say that it is cool, because eSports is developing now very rapidly and this is very relevant. to my mind Game industry looks so attractive right now, esp with Fortnite and Pubg  Wink
Activity: 85
WELL has a business model which is an excellent fit for distributive BLOCK CHAIN Implementation that is bound to evolve into a solid global ecosystem of patients, doctors, insurance companies, pharmaceutical industry etc. Use case is robust and the tokens issued is bound to gain currency traction. I still haven't read the whitepaper but surely plan to do so and look forward to investing....Great concept, great work ...One of the very few concepts where one doesn't feel that blockchain is a solution looking for a problem !

I totally agree with you! WELL is a great solution to a global market and ecosystem of healthcare, doctors, patients and insurance. You definitely have to read the whitepaper! And if you want to invest you can check out the yesterday's article on Fxempire about How Not to Fall for Scams!! fxempire.com/education/article/not-fall-scams-rules-choosing-ico-507774
It's really useful! They explain the key rules of choosing ICO to invest in! btw WELL is mentioned there as a cool and growing project  Cheesy

I also think that the concept of this project is very interesting and useful for the development of the medical world and I really hope this project will be a success! yeah, great article, thanks for sharing

hopefully, the project can be a success because everyone certainly looking forward to this project, and the goal is nice and relevant to all people and countries.
i wonder did anybody notice two other projects that are mentioned in this article Huh

As far as i know,"your own crypto" HERO project is closed know and you can't find any information about em on their social media platforms.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
When will be  the dates of ICO announcement?
Activity: 84

Activity: 109

Activity: 59

Agree, Ildar's telemedcine was extremly forward-looking and insightful decision and can be considered as a first step towards blockchain integration and romote services that can be applied wordwide. For me their davanced approach,  ability to adapt to the latest trends and technologies and flexibility are the most important features each successful team must posess
Activity: 238
By the way talking about Ethereum, what steps are you going to take towards the scalability issue? I'm a strong believer of the Ethereum blockchain and looking forward for sharding and hard fork however it always reasonable to have backup plan, such as off-chain/raiden solutions.
Activity: 12
This project is the first decentralized healthcare network built on Ethereum blockchain, I guess. Wish the project good luck and i will surely participate in this project. The project rating still needs to improve on ICOguide https://www.icoguide.com/en
Hello the manager.
I want to ask about the bounty of signature.
whether the signature campaign is removable?
Because in the telegram gives notice, the signature campaign is removable.

Thank you.
When the telegram admin notifies you that the signature can be removed there is no reason to ask it somewhere else, especially in the ANN thread. Moreover, there is a dedicated bounty thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyann-well-decentralized-global-marketplace-for-healthcare-2699257
Pages:
Jump to: