Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [WELL] - The decentralized global marketplace for healthcare - page 53. (Read 9850 times)

Activity: 365
Merit: 100
In my opinion such type of business allows improving and expanding the features and functionality of the platform on a regular manner. I mean that over time you could implement such feature as remote conferences for the doctors online counselling in surgery and much more.
I also think that the concept of this project is very interesting and useful for the development of the medical world and I really hope this project can be a success in order to realized and many people enjoy the results.
Hopefully, the project can be fluent because everyone certainly looking forward to this project could be realized because the goal is nice and useful.

For me it's the project of the lowest risk I've seen in a long time. They have a successfully working business, backed by the legal license, experienced team, and a rather good achievements in regard to partnerships. All we need is a bit of time to see it at the top of CMC))
If I myself am convinced that the project can be successful because I see a lot of support for this project and hopefully be realized later.
hopefully, by getting a lot of support this project will really achieve its success easily, and the team will work with enthusiasm so that the results will not disappoint for all. Success is always this project.
as supporters of this project certainly always expect the best for the project, and I personally also hope will be many investors who are interested to join in this project, we wish the project a great success.

It serves a very good cause which concerns every single one of us. It's a type of project where support makes sense.
Activity: 308
First Trading Ecosystem
Got some great concept, and even the AI is good at making diagnosis. I am really amazed how effective is this in making healthcare decentralized and being market globally.
Activity: 518
Congrats guys with almost completed token sale and you have handled it excellent. I wish all your milestones are being realized the same way in the future and I expect to see ongoing marketing and feedback (which were great) and your flexibility regarding tokenomics improvements. Good work well!
interesting projects and great teams always try the best, hopefully to the fore its all waged and the result is satisfactory for all.
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
Congrats guys with almost completed token sale and you have handled it excellent. I wish all your milestones are being realized the same way in the future and I expect to see ongoing marketing and feedback (which were great) and your flexibility regarding tokenomics improvements. Good work well!
Activity: 518
18 more hours for the bonus will be over and for pre sale has reached softcap, this is a great project.success is always for its fore.
Don't miss this opportunity, the bonus being offered tantalizing, I expect many investors who are interested to join in this project. because I believe that this project will definitely give you an advantage.
agree with you I also think the same thing this project will surely give many benefits for those who join in this project
support is provided for the project is growing, and it certainly can make all the teams so much excited again.
and I think no doubt if this project was later able to give good luck to all who join in this project.
hopefully this will be true and the team will give the best so that participants involved are not disappointed with the results that will be obtained later.
Activity: 448
18 more hours for the bonus will be over and for pre sale has reached softcap, this is a great project.success is always for its fore.
Don't miss this opportunity, the bonus being offered tantalizing, I expect many investors who are interested to join in this project. because I believe that this project will definitely give you an advantage.
agree with you I also think the same thing this project will surely give many benefits for those who join in this project
support is provided for the project is growing, and it certainly can make all the teams so much excited again.
and I think no doubt if this project was later able to give good luck to all who join in this project.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Activity: 476
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Nice summary by the way, didn't read it yet. Precious to have a chance to have a look through a briefly underlined technology advantages and benefits for the involved parties instead of reading lines of abstract info. Nice work.
Activity: 6
A decentralized, blockchain-based marketplace for healthcare is a great idea with huge potential! Love it! Smiley
Activity: 448
In my opinion such type of business allows improving and expanding the features and functionality of the platform on a regular manner. I mean that over time you could implement such feature as remote conferences for the doctors online counselling in surgery and much more.
I also think that the concept of this project is very interesting and useful for the development of the medical world and I really hope this project can be a success in order to realized and many people enjoy the results.
Hopefully, the project can be fluent because everyone certainly looking forward to this project could be realized because the goal is nice and useful.

For me it's the project of the lowest risk I've seen in a long time. They have a successfully working business, backed by the legal license, experienced team, and a rather good achievements in regard to partnerships. All we need is a bit of time to see it at the top of CMC))
If I myself am convinced that the project can be successful because I see a lot of support for this project and hopefully be realized later.
hopefully, by getting a lot of support this project will really achieve its success easily, and the team will work with enthusiasm so that the results will not disappoint for all. Success is always this project.
as supporters of this project certainly always expect the best for the project, and I personally also hope will be many investors who are interested to join in this project, we wish the project a great success.
Activity: 154

Referral program is always attractive for your community and an effective marketing tool. Is it active until the token sale ends or longer? I'd offer you to think on other ways to improve tokenomics too, such as: redemption with further burning/fee burning/pos etc.
Activity: 560

Activity: 602
Merit: 10
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
Activity: 210
Pages:
Jump to: