Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Whaleclub: Margin Trade Crypto, Oil, Gold, Stocks w/ Bitcoin or Dash - page 2. (Read 10078 times)

Activity: 633
Merit: 768
BTC⇆⚡⇄BTC
Suggestion: also add Authy and (code sent to) email address as 2FA option.
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
Whaleclub.co – Digital Currency Powered Trading
Released stability fixes and updates to streamline UI on Windows browsers, particularly relating to the leverage selection menu.

Server-side updates were also deployed to increase order execution speed up to 30% especially around news events.

We've also released a new Homepage: https://whaleclub.co which focuses our message and concisely explains what Whaleclub is.
Great job on the updates and new markets. Any idea on adding trade reports beyond the simple csv file for trading history?

Yes, more advanced reporting is on the roadmap. In the meantime the csv file can be loaded into a spreadsheet program like Excel or Numbers on Mac and any kind of number crunching can be done on it. Data for all your historical trades is available in the file.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Great job on the updates and new markets. Any idea on adding trade reports beyond the simple csv file for trading history?
Introducing 200:1 Leverage & 16 New Markets.

200:1 Leverage is now available on all Forex currency pairs, with increased leverage across the board, including 20x on BTC/USD.

We also added 16 new markets:

ETH/USD (Ether / U.S. Dollar) 5:1

USD/CNH (U.S. Dollar / Chinese Yuan) 200:1
USD/MXN (U.S. Dollar / Mexican Peso) 200:1
USD/TRY (U.S. Dollar / Turkish Lira) 200:1

Gold/EUR 20:1
Silver/EUR 20:1
Gold/Silver 25:1
Natural Gas 10:1

US 2Y T-Note 50:1
US 5Y T-Note 50:1
US 10Y T-Note 50:1
US (30Y) T-Bond 50:1

Russell 2000 25:1

Goldman Sachs 15:1
J.P. Morgan 15:1
Snap, Inc. 15:1

Read our blog post →

Activity: 56
hello sir, any date for when higher leverage on BTC market is offered?

Hello, we will plan to offer higher leverage on BTC/USD by mid year.

Thank you I see that 20x is now on BTC/uSD!
hello sir, any date for when higher leverage on BTC market is offered?

Hello, we will plan to offer higher leverage on BTC/USD by mid year.
Our new affiliate center has launched!

Get 50% of all commissions generated by users you refer, for life.

Announcement Thread ›

Details & Promotional Material ›

Thank you for your review, layoutph. Suggestions are excellent. I've forwarded them to our team to include in our next product update slated for mid-April.

Best regards,

-Jeff Sacks
Whaleclub Customer Support
Activity: 1386
Merit: 255
Ok, my honest review.. Been using whaleclub for 2months now. I prefer using whaleclub than using cryptocurrency trading brokers because I can earn more bitcoin here using Forex, because of it's 100x leverage.

Things I like from Whaleclub:
• Will give you 25% of your first initial deposit as Bonus. Everytime your make trades, a portion of your bonus is added to your account until it reaches 25%
• Robust and Mobile friendly.
• Has a Forex Economic calendar to help you which pairs are going up and going down.

Things to improve:
• Please put the name of pairs in the chart, I already made a mistake twice for placing a wrong position from a wrong pair,  because there is no pair name in the chart. See suggestion image below:

• Putting a take profit on desktop view will show you your potential earnings as you type. Can whaleclub apply it also on Mobile?

• Can you also put a detailed report of our affiliate links, if theres a click, signed ups, not just the number of signed ups , thank you

Thats all Tongue

Can anyone else comment how how they like whaleclub?

Are there any plans for a mobile app?
Did you mean to say twats? Also do you know what that means? seems odd thing to say

I'm replying to the member who posted above - his display name is 'twats'.  Cheesy

-Jeff
Activity: 896
Merit: 553
Did you mean to say twats? Also do you know what that means? seems odd thing to say
Can you please explain how this is not a bucket shop.

I think I will stick with BitMEX which is an actual futures exchange instead of a bucket shop.

Hi twats,

Our business model is explained in our About page.

Trades are matched internally and Whaleclub operates as a hybrid market maker. This model has existed for a long time in the Forex world (see IG.com for an example, one of the largest and longest running brokers) known as CFD. We simply bring it to bitcoin.

It's a much more efficient and cost-efficient model than traditional exchanges because the cost of trading on Whaleclub is only the spread: there are no execution fees and your order is executed in full at the quoted price. On an orderbook exchange, the cost of one trade is the spread + slippage (due to lack of liquidity) + execution fee (average 0.25%).

This is why if you look at the Forex world you won't see any retail traders using an exchange. Traders use brokers and CFD providers for efficiency.

If you want to make a market you may still be better off on an exchange. For any other kind of trading, the CFD model is superior.

-Jeffrey Sacks
Activity: 155
Can you please explain how this is not a bucket shop.

I think I will stick with BitMEX which is an actual futures exchange instead of a bucket shop.
Activity: 350
I've been using WC without issue almost since they first launched.
Activity: 896
Merit: 553
Can anyone else comment how how they like whaleclub?

Are there any plans for a mobile app?
Just wondering your OP title says Bitcoin for 1:100, but from your dashboard Bitcoin's margin is only 10:1, while the Forex currencies are 100:1?

Hi layoutph,

That's right. We offer up to 10:1 leverage for BTC/USD and up to 100:1 for major Forex currency pairs. You can view a full list of markets and leverages here: https://whaleclub.co/markets.

-Jenny
Activity: 1386
Merit: 255
Just wondering your OP title says Bitcoin for 1:100, but from your dashboard Bitcoin's margin is only 10:1, while the Forex currencies are 100:1?
Hello any plan to add Monero and ETC trading. Thank you

Hello Karim,

You can already trade Monero. You can try demo trading without needing to sign up here: https://trade.whaleclub.co/trade/XMR-BTC/demo

We are still evaluating the interest around ETC before adding it. Volumes seem to have decreased significantly in the past month.

-Jenny
Pages:
Jump to: