Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Whaleclub: Margin Trade Crypto, Oil, Gold, Stocks w/ Bitcoin or Dash - page 5. (Read 10080 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Feature request: can you add a link to the stats page from the dashboard. Can you also add some kinds of etfs or mutual funds where we can invest bitcoin for a longer term. and please more forex pairs gbp jpy cny chf cad aud
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
Whaleclub.co – Digital Currency Powered Trading
I've added this to my list in my topic.

since the list I maintain is focused on Forex: do you plan to include more pairs in the future?

Yes. We'll be adding most popular Forex pairs within the next few weeks!
legendary
Activity: 2404
Merit: 1003
I've added this to my list in my topic.

since the list I maintain is focused on Forex: do you plan to include more pairs in the future?
New!

You can now trade ETH/BTC and S&P500 on Whaleclub!

Whaleclub was recommended to me by a friend last month and I have to say I love it. I use it quite a lot and the customer service is great!

However, there is a lack of markets to trade. Any plans to add indices (international included)? ETFs? vol (eg VIX)? non-USD forex pairs (eg GBP/JPY)?

Thank you and keep up the good work!

Thanks! We'll be working to add these markets in the near future.
Activity: 8
Whaleclub was recommended to me by a friend last month and I have to say I love it. I use it quite a lot and the customer service is great!

However, there is a lack of markets to trade. Any plans to add indices (international included)? ETFs? vol (eg VIX)? non-USD forex pairs (eg GBP/JPY)?

Thank you and keep up the good work!
BTC_Markets, you beat us to it.

AAPL, FB, and TSLA are now open for trading on Whaleclub - with extended hours so you can capitalize on pre-market and after-hours (earnings) volatility!

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
A button to close all position at one time. A way to set stop loss and profit-taking before opening new position.

Added to our todo list for the Close All button.

You can already set stop and take-profit before opening a new position. Just click on the T / S in the New Position panel in your dashboard to reveal the Stop and TP fields!
Activity: 2
A button to close all position at one time. A way to set stop loss and profit-taking before opening new position.
Thank you. I have deposited a few btc and have started trading.

My request for future improvement: for the stop and target field can you support percentage as well as number. That way we can say stop when price drop 2% or target when price rise 2%.

That is a good idea, we will work to develop this feature. Thank you.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Activity: 70
Activity: 8
I have never had a single issue with Whaleclub. Their support is the most professional, by FAR, in the industry. I really have not seen better response times and issue resolution.

I agree. Never had an issue with them. And I'm really surprised by how good their support is (Jenny). They've gotten back to me in under 10 minutes in most cases.
Activity: 252
Earn by Forex. Try our services
Ugh. So sad to see people spamming one of the only legitimate and professionally-run bitcoin businesses. Seems like the 1broker folk are panicking and trying to undermine Whaleclub...

My 21 bitcoin withdrawl is still pending for 4 days! They wont answer my repeated support email.

Bitbie should you post a screenshot of what you are saiyng?
Lol come on man... Just a glance at your post history and it's obvious you're pumping your activity and shilling 1broker. You must be the same guy doing the same thing on reddit.

I have never had a single issue with Whaleclub. Their support is the most professional, by FAR, in the industry. I really have not seen better response times and issue resolution.

But I should not be surprised. WC is run by Petar Zivkovski, 20-year Blackrock trading veteran: https://hk.linkedin.com/in/petar-zivkovski-943531115

Perhaps you should go pick on someone your own size.

EDIT: and might I add don't take my word for it. ask anyone on their chat room, Twitter, TradingView, etc. Good thing they are transparent.
Ugh. So sad to see people spamming one of the only legitimate and professionally-run bitcoin businesses. Seems like the 1broker folk are panicking and trying to undermine Whaleclub...

My 21 bitcoin withdrawl is still pending for 4 days! They wont answer my repeated support email.
Activity: 252
Earn by Forex. Try our services
I alway try to say (expecially on 1Broker trading lounge) that whaleclub (but simply FX too) could be really risky..... But a lot of user prefer to earn some referral instead of propose good broker.
Whaleclub are a bunch of scammers! BEWARE!
Activity: 3
Thank you. I have deposited a few btc and have started trading.

My request for future improvement: for the stop and target field can you support percentage as well as number. That way we can say stop when price drop 2% or target when price rise 2%.
Pages:
Jump to: