Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] WhaleCoin - Followers Earn Rewards, Whales Get Followers, Mined Coin - page 31. (Read 103559 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 10
I'm weak, I bought some WHL TT___TT. But now , I 'm a WHALE +1000 WHL and I still mine some with my poor rx570 but the dificulty rised too much.   
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Miners, do not sell below 1-2 $
Then you will cry  Grin

Yes +++

yes!

be smart boys! do not sell whales cheap especially if you mined early. you HAVE to be rewarded for taking the risks for mining early Smiley

i will continue to mine til 200k and see if its still profitable Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1559
Merit: 1001
Epic Private Internet Cash
We will reach 1$ next week guys, HODL!  Grin
Activity: 61
Then you will cry  Grin

Yes +++
Activity: 770
Merit: 105
Watching and waiting for launch date
And the currency is ahead of me and I start to like it

Many already similar to this coin
Activity: 89
Then you will cry  Grin
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
After Whattomine update WHALE , diff 'll be up @@
Activity: 58
Waiting for 200k block Cheesy
legendary
When is expected launch date of the social platform?
I got few dozens of whales sitting in my wallet for which I've never dreamt they'll have any use at all.
Now I see the price sitting at 6k which is really nice...hope some exchange will accept it soon

Well, where do you see this price? If you see it in some exchange then at least one accepted it. Smiley
Not sure about the official launch but after block 200000, we should start to see a glimpse of the platform.

Whales are being snagged at 7k sats. I think that's still too low so i I will just hold. Smiley

List of Available Exchanges
https://mercatox.com/exchange/WHL/BTC
https://stocks.exchange/trade/WHL/BTC
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
When is expected launch date of the social platform?
I got few dozens of whales sitting in my wallet for which I've never dreamt they'll have any use at all.
Now I see the price sitting at 6k which is really nice...hope some exchange will accept it soon
Activity: 89
Altcoin to the moon
Activity: 44
Very excited for the launch of the social network. Everything rides on the success of it. I'm hoping for 1-2$ pr. whale by the end of the year. Got 350 whales so far and cant wait to be a whale Smiley Smiley

in terms of competition with a social network, who would we need to compare it to? facebook? if so, still a lot of work to do before you get such a user base i would think.

i think the whole idea currently is that everybody wants to mine, because soon it will be less rewarding to mine. that does not necessarily mean that the value will have to go up.

The idea of whalecoin seems very much based upon steemit, so I would take steemit as a good platform to compare it to.

Hopefully whalecoin can launch with an improved and more fair distrubution of rewards on the social network, wich I believe it will based upon what i've read from the whitepaper.

A succesful social network launch, will easily attract steemit users.

As of right now, i'm mining as much as I can with my highly limited rig, until miners reward is cut in half from block 200.000.
Activity: 87
Very excited for the launch of the social network. Everything rides on the success of it. I'm hoping for 1-2$ pr. whale by the end of the year. Got 350 whales so far and cant wait to be a whale Smiley Smiley

in terms of competition with a social network, who would we need to compare it to? facebook? if so, still a lot of work to do before you get such a user base i would think.

i think the whole idea currently is that everybody wants to mine, because soon it will be less rewarding to mine. that does not necessarily mean that the value will have to go up.
Activity: 44
legendary
good authoritative exchanges are bittrex and yubit
Soon we will see them there!
Yobit as a good exchange? Woah. Everty time I learn something new.

It is shitty exchange, true, but attract investors.  Grin
Activity: 644
Merit: 274
Yobit as a good exchange? Woah. Everty time I learn something new.
Activity: 68
you hear it devs, deliver a great product so we can get listed on the big exchanges Cheesy

you have the support of the whales here!
Pages:
Jump to: