Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] WhaleCoin - Followers Earn Rewards, Whales Get Followers, Mined Coin - page 28. (Read 103559 times)

Activity: 298
Merit: 100
been quiet in here, any juicy news? or is everyone still holding their breath for the bitcoin fork.
Activity: 224
Network Difficulty is again down a little bit.

Yield is really good.

Look yourself:

https://minerpool.net/

Activity: 420
Merit: 101
14*0.33=4.62
14-4.62=9.38

thanks sys.

I forgot about the .33% - 14
9.38(BR after dev %) x 125 (blocks found) = 1,172.5 Coins

in that case looks like my luck is up with this coin.

and dont forget the uncles too where the reward is roughly 8.2  Smiley
14*0.33=4.62
14-4.62=9.38

thanks sys.

I forgot about the .33% - 14
9.38(BR after dev %) x 125 (blocks found) = 1,172.5 Coins

in that case looks like my luck is up with this coin.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
14*0.33=4.62
14-4.62=9.38
is the BR accurate? listed as 14BR but my coins arent adding up to me blocks found. way less.

Blocks Found: 125
Total Paid: 1290.68079089

BR: 100,001-200,000 = 14
Activity: 58
Apparently to get WhaleCoin is buying in exchange or getting through Follower Rewards, could anyone explain the mechanism of this and who necessarily should I follow? Are there fixed and maximum amounts? There is still time?
Whales
Similar to Masternodes for Dash, WhaleCoin holders with 1,000 WHL or more will have the option to lock them up in order to become a Whale. They will then choose a Moderator (Whales can be their own Moderators if they wish). Moderators have the power to send upvotes to followers on behalf of a Whale. Upvotes influence how many WHL token rewards the Blockchain will send to a particular Follower. The more upvotes, the more rewards. We are not yet ready to announce the exact algorithm that will be used for the 200,000 block. However, the algorithm will be designed to incentivize active participation from Followers......
https://blog.whalecoin.org/looking-forward-to-block-200k-27432b6d42f8
Activity: 617
Merit: 251
Apparently to get WhaleCoin is buying in exchange or getting through Follower Rewards, could anyone explain the mechanism of this and who necessarily should I follow? Are there fixed and maximum amounts? There is still time?
Activity: 304
Merit: 10
Developer please talk to us. What happened.who sold whale coin at that low price
i think sold panic miners and who get free 1000 whales
btc up and all forks go down  Roll Eyes
Some one has bot on that market. Cox it looks like bot trade. I guess he must be selling at loss.developerwas there a premine of this coin??
he sold at 51 sats pffff, mining this coin cost 100X that .....

if i had knewn......

Someone tried to let it bump?

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
Some one has bot on that market. Cox it looks like bot trade. I guess he must be selling at loss.developerwas there a premine of this coin??
he sold at 51 sats pffff, mining this coin cost 100X that .....

if i had knewn......

Activity: 138
Activity: 138
Developer please talk to us. What happened.who sold whale coin at that low price
Activity: 65
Whale rate on mercatox is going so low now... And the few open orders are close to zero  Shocked
Activity: 58
ALL my rig will be mining WHL . I believe at profit future Grin
Activity: 12
Oh,only 800 whalecoins before 100000 block Cry Cry Cry
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
3 days ago i mine 50 WHL per 24h, on 6x1070 8gb. Now is 12 WHL per 24h. The difficulty of mining has grown five times in 3 days, and now WHL mining is not profitable.

Tbh, it is more profitable as many other coins, look in our yield table:

Of my calculations most proffitable is Zcash right now. I really like WhaleCoin idea, and tbh I believed in this project, but right now i must give up, and start earnings.

It's logical to mine something that is more profitable and if you believe in a project, then you can buy tokens.
Activity: 7
3 days ago i mine 50 WHL per 24h, on 6x1070 8gb. Now is 12 WHL per 24h. The difficulty of mining has grown five times in 3 days, and now WHL mining is not profitable.

Of my calculations most proffitable is Zcash right now. I really like WhaleCoin idea, and tbh I believed in this project, but right now i must give up, and start earnings.

Pages:
Jump to: