Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] WhaleCoin - Followers Earn Rewards, Whales Get Followers, Mined Coin - page 44. (Read 103559 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 101
When will we be able to use this platform properly. I see we can register to chat so far but what else can we do and how do we her tokens ? How much do tokens coat ? I love the idea, it is like steem. Steem I really love and it works really well. So I'm getting very excited and I really hope that we see this evolve the way it should. It would really be a shame if the vision you have is not reached.

im with you on that. mined a decent bit so far, so im looking forward to this going somewhere

Yes but they not replying to my comment. Irritating but anyway. How do you mine this anyway what algo is it ? What hashrate are you getting ? How much do you mine ?

what are u guys yielding per card per day? for something that isnt on an exchange or a massive pool rate i don't feel like im getting alot of coins. i can mine music/sigt an get around the same.

What hashrate are your u getting and for what card ? Thanks.
I also want to know the same thing you do.

network hashrate / personalrate * blocktime         = time to find a block

60gh÷1gh×15sec÷60sec

roughly you should get 40 coins per hour with 1GH rig.

of course if the network hash rate doubles, then your mining time doubles as well. on busy times, i commonly see 120gh network hash.

plus, luck will affect your variance.

like ethereum, u can get 28-29mh on rx580.

Thanks for the recipe ill calculate what i should be averaging.

no problem man. just plug in all the data which you can get from https://explorer.whalecoin.org/

i didnt realize the block time for whale was 26secs.
Activity: 298
Merit: 100
When will we be able to use this platform properly. I see we can register to chat so far but what else can we do and how do we her tokens ? How much do tokens coat ? I love the idea, it is like steem. Steem I really love and it works really well. So I'm getting very excited and I really hope that we see this evolve the way it should. It would really be a shame if the vision you have is not reached.

im with you on that. mined a decent bit so far, so im looking forward to this going somewhere

Yes but they not replying to my comment. Irritating but anyway. How do you mine this anyway what algo is it ? What hashrate are you getting ? How much do you mine ?

what are u guys yielding per card per day? for something that isnt on an exchange or a massive pool rate i don't feel like im getting alot of coins. i can mine music/sigt an get around the same.

60gh÷1gh×15sec÷60sec

of course if the network hash rate doubles, then your mining time doubles as well. on busy times, i commonly see 120gh network hash.

Thanks for the recipe ill calculate what i should be averaging.
legendary
Activity: 1559
Merit: 1001
Epic Private Internet Cash
I am moving my rigs away, better buy than mine.
If someone wanna dump some coins to me, let's offer price via PM.
funny, half an hour ago it was only 60gh.

and right now..

Network Hash Rate: 146.94 GH

so youll end up with 20 coins per hour. roughly.

it really pays to mine early.
legendary
network hash rate actually doubles last hours

Network Difficulty: 2.095 T
 Network Hash Rate: 104.74 GH

60gh÷1gh×15sec÷60sec

im getting 30 mh/s per card rx580s.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
what is the expected price for this token ??
Activity: 1050
Merit: 277

Activity: 102
Merit: 10
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
Does this ICO project have one of the objectives of limiting whales? I think you understand what whales are Smiley
Activity: 146
Total Supply please
Activity: 224
whale.globalpool.cc haven't paid since two days ago.
What happened? How can I contact the owner of the pool?

The pool list shows the payout for the pool down since days. The pool operator is NOT in the pool ops rocket chat channel, so we have no ability to reach him, try it here in bitcointalk...

We are releasing a reworked version of the pool list backend soon, data sources already got a central repo for issues, suggestions and pull requests:

https://github.com/minerpoolnet/pools

The Pool List remains on the known url:

https://minerpool.net/pools/whalecoin/

Activity: 146
Total Supply please
Activity: 20

Thanks

are you the lone guy mining there with pending 200coins?

dang man, that site doesnt list any contact info. no email. no chat group. stop mining there!

you'll be lucky if you can get your coins back.

Nope. Not me.  Cheesy
I just have 10 coins there.

Thanks

are you the lone guy mining there with pending 200coins?

dang man, that site doesnt list any contact info. no email. no chat group. stop mining there!

you'll be lucky if you can get your coins back.
Activity: 20

Thanks
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Who is registered at novaexchange?
Ask when they will open the registration of new users.
Yesterday they said 3-4 hours.
legendary
difficulty is starting to climb boys, lets mine fast before everyone jumps on the bandwagon!

Network Difficulty: 1.790 T
Network Hash Rate: 124.32 GH

Normally, the coin attracts attention.
Pages:
Jump to: