Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] WhaleCoin - Followers Earn Rewards, Whales Get Followers, Mined Coin - page 41. (Read 103559 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 101
morning all. where are the nicehash buyers! all buying quietly Cheesy
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
HODLPool now has Whalecoin.  North America based, low latency solid pool hosting.

Whalecoin

Getwork Connection: ethminer.exe -F http://whale.hodlpool.com:8885// -G
Stratum Connect: ethminer.exe -SP 1 -S whale.hodlpool.com:8005 -O . -SE
Claymore Config: EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool whale.hodlpool.com:8005 -ewal -eworker -epsw x -esm 0 -allcoins 1
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
is it just orchardcoins and whalepeon that are currently online right now? where are you mining? hows it going?

No, http://whale.minerpool.net/ is online too.

You can see it in the Pool List which Pools are online:

https://minerpool.net/pools/whalecoin/

Activity: 298
is it just orchardcoins and whalepeon that are currently online right now? where are you mining? hows it going?

im mining on orchardcoins seems solid, no issues here, hashrate showing up properly.

is anyone else not syncing up? i left my wallet on for a while an still shows searching for peers.  Angry
Activity: 275
Data Collecting Textile Circuitry
Activity: 298
anyone set up a contract in their whale wallet to track all transactions?
Activity: 224
On last epoch change, it happened , and now on epoch #2 again. There is some mistake on wallet used by minerpool in moments of epoch switch

Yes, again exactly the same behaviour. The gwhale stopped working while epoch changing.

It is back online since some hours now and we have set up an additional gwhale (geth) as a backup on an other server for additional redundancy.

For the next epoch change we will be looking deeper into it what it does and restart it immediately if one (or all) gwhale instances of the servers stop working.

So please don't stop mining, we are online and ready to mine with you all...

Cheers

Chris

DDL
Activity: 196
Stipend - The Freelancer's Currency
ATH diff:

Network Difficulty: 3.154 T
 Network Hash Rate: 219.01 GH

https://explorer.whalecoin.org/hashrate

I see only 75 GH high and actually now - 66.5GH
ATH diff:

everyone wants to be a whale! people are paying gigahashes on nicehash!

if you dont mine now, it will be very costly to become a whale in a few months..
legendary
Activity: 1559
Merit: 1001
Epic Private Internet Cash
ATH diff:

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
WTB @2k sat for 0.05 btc ... , dm if you want to sell it .....
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
Ok so I had a big luck with 4 blocks in just 2 hours  Grin
Dumb question  Grin

Founded 4 blocks in 2 hours with 120 mh/s.... Total luck, or maybe it means it would be profitable to mine solo atm? And, how?

Thanks  Smiley

Try solo  for another two hours and you'll get your answer. Smiley

I would like to try but i am too noob to set a solo mine, didnt try it and google is not explicit on it. I need to set up a local node or something like this? If you have some page I can read Smiley

should be similar to mining solo on any ethereum-forks. im sure plenty of guides are out there already with just a quick search.

but to give you some idea,  here is the current stats of one of the smaller pools.

Pool Hash Rate: 54.22 MH
 Last Block Found: 15 hours ago
Dumb question  Grin

Founded 4 blocks in 2 hours with 120 mh/s.... Total luck, or maybe it means it would be profitable to mine solo atm? And, how?

Thanks  Smiley

lol so funny man  Grin

I was absolutely serious, it is always best to try to find the answer your own. It was very simple in his case.  Grin

i get crazy when i cannot find a block 800% longer than usual! its like "is there something i need to restart?"  Cheesy
legendary
Dumb question  Grin

Thanks  Smiley

lol so funny man  Grin

I was absolutely serious, it is always best to try to find the answer your own. It was very simple in his case.  Grin
Dumb question  Grin

Thanks  Smiley

lol so funny man  Grin

@Homerdusud - it really depends on your tolerance to varying payout due to luck. you can mine 5 blocks an hour or zero block in 2 days.

u think you still have luck remaining? :-P
Dumb question  Grin

Thanks  Smiley

I would like to try but i am too noob to set a solo mine, didnt try it and google is not explicit on it. I need to set up a local node or something like this? If you have some page I can read Smiley
legendary
Dumb question  Grin

Thanks  Smiley

Dumb question  Grin

Thanks  Smiley
Activity: 29
what is the problem at this pool !!!!!
http://whale.minerpool.net/

Miners Online: 131
Pool Hash Rate: 28.89 GH
Last Block Found: 2 hours ago !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Network Difficulty: 1.008 T
Network Hash Rate: 50.41 GH
Blockchain Height: 60,000
Current Round Variance: 24,407% !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On last epoch change, it happened , and now on epoch #2 again. There is some mistake on wallet used by minerpool in moments of epoch switch
Pages:
Jump to: