Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] WhatMine.com | X11-13-15 CryptoNight NIST5 Mining Profitability Calculator - page 2. (Read 9094 times)

Activity: 323
Merit: 250
Yields for some coins seem to be inflated when compared to estimated for a pool (observed w/ MNC and NET).
Activity: 346
Easy Instant Private
Hi, guys,
check the new features:

1) CryptoNight and X13 algorithms added!
2) now you can report your pool in whatmine.com
3) Api V0.1 alpha are available! whatmine.com/api.php
4) point 2 and 3 requires simple registration
5) new sorting options

any suggestion is welcome !

Luca
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
First account stolen, in traditional BCT fashion!
Awesome site, way way way better than coinwarz and coinchoose.
Easy Instant Private
Easy Instant Private
Easy Instant Private
Created a new layout  AND X11 algo added!

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
No groestl algo, skein, qubit, x11, etc?
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
So does anybody use this site to determine what they are going to mine? How accurate has it been?

I've been using it for a bit now, has been quite accurate so far but I have been bitten a few times with coins that aren't exchanged frequently / no buy orders etc.

The difficulty updating seems to be pretty accurate and i'd say 90% of the time has been better than CoinWarz by a decent amount.

The only thing i'd suggest is limiting the exchanges to your favourite ones and making sure to double check the following:

• Actual difficulty of the coin before mining (I do this by going to the Dashboard on my mining pool of choice)
  • Test the exchange that is listed, actually compare the numbers yourself and go and make sure it is an 'active' market

Been doing this and it has been giving me about 35% more return than multipools such as waffle / clevermining etc.

Keep up the good work OP!

Btw, any news on an API? Wink
Activity: 252
So does anybody use this site to determine what they are going to mine? How accurate has it been?
Activity: 616
Will you add x11 and HEFTY1 coins ?
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Does the "Exchange Value" look at the last exchange price for each coin and not the current price available to sell at?

Last time I looked it was the last price. I suggested to fix that but the OP has not responded yet. This doesn't work well for a lot of low volume / low depth coins.
bbr
Activity: 290
Does the "Exchange Value" look at the last exchange price for each coin and not the current price available to sell at?
Activity: 252
Activity: 226
I seriously doubt the site is running daemons for each coin, it's probably scraping the numbers from some other site(s). I'd like to be proven wrong however.

LOL.

That's great to know.

The diff as an average.... select "Last minute" on Diff Avg and u get last good/real diff Wink

Activity: 687
Merit: 500
Hey cava what happend to the CPU only page you were gonna make?  Wink
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
I seriously doubt the site is running daemons for each coin, it's probably scraping the numbers from some other site(s). I'd like to be proven wrong however.

LOL.

That's great to know.
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
Any chance to add X11 coins too?
Activity: 210
Nice site . Ive been looking for coin charts With diff
Easy Instant Private
Pixelcoin difficulty is 2 at the moment and your site reporting  0.6389

Friend your estimations are extremely misleading, Pixelcoin is the top coin in your list now but it is very fake info, probably other coins are false.

+1, I have to agree with gzabi. Here's another example, your site shows EFL with a diff of 3.96 at the time of this posting but the actual diff at this moment is 11.175 -- more than twice as much. Where do you pull your diff information from if not from the wallet daemon? Needless to say, your site isn't useful if the information presented isn't uptodate, and I'm inclined to believe that there are likely other inaccuracies besides those 2 coins.

Edit: The diff for vertcoin is also wrong: your site shows a diff of 238.66 but the real diff is 245.6. I was hoping your site could provide some useful gauge of which coins profitable but until this issue is sorted out the information presented is highly misleading.

Difficulty are ok guys.. check in the filter box the difficulty default value is setted to "diff avg (average) of the last 6 hours)"

if you set last minute you will see the real difficulty.

Click on the coin name and you will see all details.

Pixelcoin difficulty is 2 at the moment and your site reporting  0.6389

Friend your estimations are extremely misleading, Pixelcoin is the top coin in your list now but it is very fake info, probably other coins are false.

+1, I have to agree with gzabi. Here's another example, your site shows EFL with a diff of 3.96 at the time of this posting but the actual diff at this moment is 11.175 -- more than twice as much. Where do you pull your diff information from if not from the wallet daemon? Needless to say, your site isn't useful if the information presented isn't uptodate, and I'm inclined to believe that there are likely other inaccuracies besides those 2 coins.

Edit: The diff for vertcoin is also wrong: your site shows a diff of 238.66 but the real diff is 245.6. I was hoping your site could provide some useful gauge of which coins profitable but until this issue is sorted out the information presented is highly misleading.

LOL.
Pages:
Jump to: