Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] WhatMine.com | X11-13-15 CryptoNight NIST5 Mining Profitability Calculator - page 4. (Read 9094 times)

Activity: 346
Merit: 250
Easy Instant Private
Pixelcoin difficulty is 2 at the moment and your site reporting  0.6389

Friend your estimations are extremely misleading, Pixelcoin is the top coin in your list now but it is very fake info, probably other coins are false.

I fixed pixelcoin, I will enable it in 24 hours, the time for registering real difficulties

I will check all other coins with stopped blockchain!

I remind you this is a beta version!

I'm making the possible for serve  you all an exellent service

Luca,
whatmine.com
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Pixelcoin difficulty is 2 at the moment and your site reporting  0.6389

Friend your estimations are extremely misleading, Pixelcoin is the top coin in your list now but it is very fake info, probably other coins are false.
Easy Instant Private
why gives me better estimations than coinwarz?

like what? maybe is an exch that propose a better exchange value..

Consider that coinwarz doesn't have cryptorush and  (maybye) bittrex,  so i have more coins than coinwarz

anyway if you see any bug  PM  me immediatly or use the contact form in the site!!
Easy Instant Private
Do you actually have live stats for the various coins (not delayed/cached for multiple minutes at a time), and do you use the *actual* reward instead of the average reward for "random" coins?  If not, it's yet another site with bad information like Coinwarz.

Difficulty are updated every 30 seconds, like block height,

I don't use the last reward but the average if randomic (is the best way), reward checked every block

Exchanges are updated every minute.

I'm sorry if you belive my site is a copy of coinwarz but there are many difference like exchanges used and algos!

Luca
whatmine.com

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
why gives me better estimations than coinwarz?
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1007
Do you actually have live stats for the various coins (not delayed/cached for multiple minutes at a time), and do you use the *actual* reward instead of the average reward for "random" coins?  If not, it's yet another site with bad information like Coinwarz.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Looks great so far.  Are you opening it up for API users?  I'd pay a reasonable fee for a service like this if I could customize your sites filters and have MultiMiner feed off it.
Easy Instant Private
Easy Instant Private
whatmine.com update

Added Scrypt N Factor, Scrypt-Jane, Keccak input filter
Added Power Consumption and Power Cost Filter
Added sort by profit and volume (total and relative exchange)

Easy Instant Private
What about CPU only coins? Like Datacoin (DTC)?
Can you add those?

It will be done very very soon a dedicated page for cpu mining... stay connected!

Luca,
Whatmine.com
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Great job!

Can you add those?
+1 for this =)
Activity: 687
Merit: 500
Can you add those?
Easy Instant Private
Looks nice. If you want it to be more popular than coinwarz, add new coins. For example, slothcoin was 3 times more profitable than anything else out there, for a few days, but not many people knew about this.

Added!
Activity: 266
Looks nice. If you want it to be more popular than coinwarz, add new coins. For example, slothcoin was 3 times more profitable than anything else out there, for a few days, but not many people knew about this.
Easy Instant Private
What is Whatmine.com ?

Whatmine.com is a website/service that compare the majority of crypto currencies
to provide an indication of the most profitable currency  to mine and trade on the most popular Crypto currency Exchanges.

We have some interesting features:

Info From Most Popular Exchanges (Cryptsy,Coins-E,Vircurex,Bter,CryptoRush,poloniex,MintPal,SwissCex,Atomic-Trade,Bittrex)
Exchanges filter
Difficulty avarage filter: last Minute, last hour, last 6 hours, last day
BTC Volume Filter
Currency Filter ( USD, Eur, etcc.. )
Algorithms to convert "only LTC" currency like TIPS (fedoracoin) in BTC
Iphone / Ipad / Smartphone Compatible
Algorithms: SHA256, Scrypt, Keccak, Scrypt-N-Factor, X11, CryptoNight, X13, X15, NIST5
pool list per coin

Site: http://whatmine.com

Good Luck!

Pages:
Jump to: