Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] - Which exchange should leonArdo support next? - page 2. (Read 3505 times)

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
Add Nxt Multigateway, almost decentrlaised trading exchange   Grin

+++
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
CCEDK.com too

It has fiat exchange for...

USD
EUR
GBP
SEK
NOK
DKK
CHF

as well as BTC, LTC and NXT.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Add Nxt Multigateway, almost decentralised trading exchange   Grin
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1008
So, it's still a three horse race.

Cast your vote!  Grin
legendary
Sorry I said I'd look at your software and haven't! if we get stuck on a tie does someone need to flip a coin on a Google hangout?  Smiley

I'll start another poll to figure out the best way to decide a tie Smiley

A three way tie at the minute. Bittrex has made up good ground!

Coin flips out of the question now then!

Looks like it!

Get voting if you haven't done so already  Wink

Activity: 714
Merit: 502
Sorry I said I'd look at your software and haven't! if we get stuck on a tie does someone need to flip a coin on a Google hangout?  Smiley

Coin flips out of the question now then!
legendary

legendary

Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Cryptsy is also good.
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Poloniex is my fav
legendary
It looks like a two horse race thus far between Cryptsy and Poloniex.

Make sure to add your vote if you haven't already done so  Wink
legendary
www.litecoinlocal.org is an exchange that needs volume, it offers zero fee forever. Could be great for bots.

Added your suggestion.
legendary
I've never used a trading program before, I'm sorry I haven't got round to having a play with yours yet. It's late/early here now but I'll make it a priority to have a go with it tomorrow and let you know what I think.

It was more to raise the issue (which I may be misguided or simply wrong about) as if you're going to dedicate time and effort to adding one particular exchange, cryptsys probably the obvious option for most to vote on as it has the biggest selection of currencies however for practical use of the software perhaps it's not the best site to add?

Sorry I know I come across as argumentative a lot of the time it's not my intention just to add the above to the discussion really.

Actually we are sure that some markets will require some custom tuning, but until we actually implement and test a particular interface it is not possible to say what the final decision will be. We could simply have an option that allows the user to specify how to handle situations such as lag. Have you a preferred way to deal with it?

Thanks for your input!

Cool. Looking forward to hearing what you think!
I've never used a trading program before, I'm sorry I haven't got round to having a play with yours yet. It's late/early here now but I'll make it a priority to have a go with it tomorrow and let you know what I think.

It was more to raise the issue (which I may be misguided or simply wrong about) as if you're going to dedicate time and effort to adding one particular exchange, cryptsys probably the obvious option for most to vote on as it has the biggest selection of currencies however for practical use of the software perhaps it's not the best site to add?

Sorry I know I come across as argumentative a lot of the time it's not my intention just to add the above to the discussion really.

Actually we are sure that some markets will require some custom tuning, but until we actually implement and test a particular interface it is not possible to say what the final decision will be. We could simply have an option that allows the user to specify how to handle situations such as lag. Have you a preferred way to deal with it?

Thanks for your input!
legendary

Thanks for your input!
legendary

Don't worry you did not come across as argumentative, just as interested Smiley
We welcome any comments and are happy to discuss things.
leonArdo is not just an automated trading framework/bot. We also want to create one of the best manual crypto trading interfaces.
We are open to suggestions and are keen to improve leonArdo every day.
So if you like to see a feature implemented or just have further questions, let us know.
Activity: 469
Merit: 250
English Motherfucker do you speak it ?
www.litecoinlocal.org is an exchange that needs volume, it offers zero fee forever. Could be great for bots.

That's exactly what I see as a problem, if I'm wrong please explain why but in the sometimes fast moving trading world of crypto an automatic system re-automating failed orders could be more harmful than beneficial IMO.

We could make it an option and thereby you could turn the feature off.
But the exchange handles the orders itself. If they are down/lagging there is nothing we can do about it.
We can improve the situation and leonArdo is a tool which was also developed to make it easier/quicker to place orders by automating things.
legendary
That's exactly what I see as a problem, if I'm wrong please explain why but in the sometimes fast moving trading world of crypto an automatic system re-automating failed orders could be more harmful than beneficial IMO.

We could make it an option and thereby you could turn the feature off.
But the exchange handles the orders itself. If they are down/lagging there is nothing we can do about it.
We can improve the situation and leonArdo is a tool which was also developed to make it easier/quicker to place orders by automating things.
Pages:
Jump to: