Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [WHITELIST] KIRIK - The SEMANTIC CONTRACT PROTOCOL [KRK Coin] - page 4. (Read 1915 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
KIRIK PROTOCOL. The future of smart contracts.
I had the impression that the miniapps team gathered in the previous project less than claims, I watched the transactions under their smart contract and there was clearly not three million.
It's not quite clear what you mean here. Most of money has been gathered in fiats, it's not seen in Ethereum.
It's very ambitious project, but it seems to me that your team is not sufficiently staffed to implement a such big project. I really want to be wrong with this statement. Just try to convinced me that I'm wrong.
We are not new with big projects. Please see www.eyeline.mobi for our team's experience.
Is there something special planned for the future? Can you tell us more about it?
Very soon we will announce airdrop and white list. Stay tuned!
Your previous project left behind a trail of unfulfilled promises. You are once again making funds on the blockchain of Ethereum, will reconsider their approach and relationship with previous investors.
In fact what is KIRIK for Miniapps? It's next phase of Miniapps. Remember Miniapps Spaces, decentralised market of templates? It will be done over KIRIK, that's it.

You promised to make a swap of tokens on your own new blockchain. But again, you slip the blockchain on Ethereum. I understand why there is no listing, I do not understand why people should ride the eth blockchain again.  There is already enough of the blockchain with the function of smart contracts. The question is, where's yours?
KIRIK is meta protocol allowing to build custom protocols specified by semantic smart contracts to transfer digital assets between other existing blockchains (and not only blockchians but also other transactional systems like fiat bank systems). So at the core KIRIK is not a blockchain at all, but rather a VM for executing logic based semantic smart contracts. However KIRIK uses IOTA Tangle for 1st tier anchoring and another blockchain based on Ethereum code fork for 2nd tier anchoring, because IOTA Tangle allows scaling to millions of nodes, and at the same time Ethereum code has a proven PoW based  security. More details you can find here
https://t.me/KIRIKcoin_bot?start=articles
and here
https://t.me/KIRIKcoin_bot?start=kirik_concept
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
it's nice to see the project with the Russian team . Look better.  We will monitor the project and hope that you will succeed . The project needs more advertising to attract more investment. My best regards
I have already participated in many ICO, however, Russian projects, almost no profit, unlike Chinese ) but here I like the team and the idea. I will wait for profits in 2019
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
it's nice to see the project with the Russian team . Look better.  We will monitor the project and hope that you will succeed . The project needs more advertising to attract more investment. My best regards
I had the impression that the miniapps team gathered in the previous project less than claims, I watched the transactions under their smart contract and there was clearly not three million.
Activity: 616
Merit: 114
Bountylord.com
It's very ambitious project, but it seems to me that your team is not sufficiently staffed to implement a such big project. I really want to be wrong with this statement. Just try to convinced me that I'm wrong.
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
Is there something special planned for the future? Can you tell us more about it?

I think that first you need to remember is that it was originally a company miniapps (decentralized platform for applications with its own applications chatbot). The team is actively involved in the life of the crypto community and understands the disadvantages of Ethereum smart contracts, so it is able to create a more advanced platform with semantic contracts. All this and other useful information about the project can be found https://t.me/miniapps_pro

By the way, I very much hope that Kirik will cooperate with Merculet

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
I follow the events of the project on Facebook and here is very encouraging information that the guys brought victory!

It's Good To Be King: KIRIK Team Wins A Fast Chess Tournament
Everybody knows what happens when you’re all work and no play. We at KIRIK team try to keep our Work-Life balance even at industrial events.

Recently our folks won a fast chess tournament, which was organized as a part of Information System Industry Forum in Novosibirsk.

The members of Team KIRIK both won the cup in the team standings and became the individual winners and holders of the title IT King
Your previous project left behind a trail of unfulfilled promises. You are once again making funds on the blockchain of Ethereum, will reconsider their approach and relationship with previous investors.
In fact what is KIRIK for Miniapps? It's next phase of Miniapps. Remember Miniapps Spaces, decentralised market of templates? It will be done over KIRIK, that's it.

You promised to make a swap of tokens on your own new blockchain. But again, you slip the blockchain on Ethereum. I understand why there is no listing, I do not understand why people should ride the eth blockchain again.  There is already enough of the blockchain with the function of smart contracts. The question is, where's yours?
Finally got the promised ICO. As you promised, you managed to launch it in the first quarter of 2018. But the new project is not fully disclosed, there is much more information on the Internet and based on it I can say with confidence that for Kirik, the future and not only in the field of smart contracts.Let's make World great again!
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
Sounds really interesting and the project seems to be a promising one. The team consisting of outstanding academics also makes to believe that the project must succeed in the near future!
Do you have a whitepaper that I can go through? I am interested in investing, but I can't take projects seriously without the whitepaper. Thanks.
Please see for whitepaper in Telegram bot.
whether in this project no funds are allocated bounty or airdrop?
is it because your developers are big projects you do not need it?
We will reveal this information in May, there will be both bounty and airdrop.
Activity: 52
Do you have a whitepaper that I can go through? I am interested in investing, but I can't take projects seriously without the whitepaper. Thanks.
Your prject looks incredible. I can say even too good for this world  Wink Good luck, guys! And I have some questions. Where can I fond more info about this scientific concept. Was it approuved somewhere out of Russia? And your AI 2.0 - do you have a prototype? Or maybe you have a plan? Because I couldn't find a roadmap.
You can find articles in our Telegram bot. Roadmap will be on our web site soon. Eyeline SDP is built upon this concept and used in many projects, one of them was content portal for yellow pages in Philippines. Another industrial implementation of semantic modelling has been made by Libretto Labs (Librettino Platform).
Activity: 140
whether in this project no funds are allocated bounty or airdrop?
is it because your developers are big projects you do not need it?
Pages:
Jump to: