Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [WHITELIST] KIRIK - The SEMANTIC CONTRACT PROTOCOL [KRK Coin] - page 5. (Read 1915 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1
an innovative project  Wink , by creating an artificial intelligence 2.0 that has used blockchain technology. Supported by a professional team. Hopefully Kirik can be successful and achieved their Hardcap
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Your prject looks incredible. I can say even too good for this world  Wink Good luck, guys! And I have some questions. Where can I fond more info about this scientific concept. Was it approuved somewhere out of Russia? And your AI 2.0 - do you have a prototype? Or maybe you have a plan? Because I couldn't find a roadmap.
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
Your previous project left behind a trail of unfulfilled promises. You are once again making funds on the blockchain of Ethereum, will reconsider their approach and relationship with previous investors.

Is there evidence of such criticism?
we need proof so we can judge what the master said. lying masters or dev who are true often give false promises.
Who Are You? who are you to demand anything from me? Don't get into someone else's discussion. Who needs proof, he will find it by himself very easily.
Activity: 420
Merit: 24
Your previous project left behind a trail of unfulfilled promises. You are once again making funds on the blockchain of Ethereum, will reconsider their approach and relationship with previous investors.

Is there evidence of such criticism?
we need proof so we can judge what the master said. lying masters or dev who are true often give false promises.
Activity: 126
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
KIRIK PROTOCOL. The future of smart contracts.
I am confused is it for an ICO or will it be a minable coin?
It is both.
Activity: 114
Can’t wait for the start of ICO. So interesting ideas coming from your team!
Activity: 893
Merit: 135
Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT
I am confused is it for an ICO or will it be a minable coin?
Activity: 156

Pages:
Jump to: