Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥⭐[ANN] WiC|Monetizing WiFi Sharing| ⭐🔥 App Launched! 🔥⭐ - page 17. (Read 146291 times)

Activity: 100
Merit: 10
When did this ICO open and when did it close? How much ETH/BTC/USD was raised?

Could someone from the team answer?

Thank you.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
lease the wireless?who do?No privacy risk?
Activity: 197
Merit: 102
That is still not a professional website. Could have done better in 30 minutes using an out of the box template.
Why don't you use 1000$ from the ICO fund and have something as fundamental as your website done by pros?

Also where is the team site? People are suspicious that this is a one man team the whole time and that the team members from the old site never existed.. with things like that you are only confirming them.

And where is the community involvement?

Maybe its not the best website in the world, but it looks alright to me. "I could have done better" but you didnt do shit, except for being a smartass.

I probably have supported this project more than you ever will, so who is the smartass here?

Also I did not collect 600k and then not even invested 1000$ into a somewhat professional website. I don't know if YOU would be able to do it but anyone who can handle notepad could download a fully functional bootstrap theme, edit a few texts (not much information provided on the website really) and it would still be looking better than this. It is 30 minutes of work, let it be 60 if you are slow (ok you would probably need longer, take all the time you need mate).

If you are happy with this site with zero information and a cheap unprofessional design, then this says all about you. I would rather have this project doing well. A professional website with actual content would be a first step.
Activity: 16
i agree with you there is no team behind this project! only one dev (lambo)!

i don't have any doubt about his involvement and skills, but it's not honnest to make people believing that it's a team behind the project!

Bitcoin had one dev - Satoshi
NXT had one dev

Many coins had one dev..

The main thing - that Lambo continues to work -and not play with bot on the exchange
 Livecoin itself play with price of WIC, buying little-by-little cheap WIC

Nice quote! is it better to hold your wics on livecoin ? or in your own wallet?

It is always best to hold all your coins in your own personal wallet, there is ALWAYS a risk of anything happening to an exchange. It could be shut down, attacked by DDOS.. any other type of attack. Your coins are technically at risk and not on your own pocket if you keep them on an exchange and not in your own personal wallet.

If you plan on trading and playing around with a bit, keep them on the exchange but always hold onto your own coins for safe keeping.

I hope Lambo is working his ass off with all the $$ invested into CryptoWi... Some paid professional help as others stated would definitely boost the project as I hope he isnt just sitting on the $. 

I still have great belief for this project, and no way would I sell what I have held for half of what I paid. If I could I would buy more today... Once the iOS app comes out and greater awareness for the project is made CryptoWi will rise.

Is there any social media presence at all? Can we boost facebook/twitter awareness? Need to market this worldwide!!

Yeaaah!! nice speech.

We need to have a new white paper, i text lambo on telegram to make a new whitepaper. its allready outdated.

lets wait and have a wonderfull december:) Smiley Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
🎖️ DeepOnion 🎖️

i don't have any doubt about his involvement and skills, but it's not honnest to make people believing that it's a team behind the project!

NXT had one dev

Many coins had one dev..

The main thing - that Lambo continues to work -and not play with bot on the exchange

It is always best to hold all your coins in your own personal wallet, there is ALWAYS a risk of anything happening to an exchange. It could be shut down, attacked by DDOS.. any other type of attack. Your coins are technically at risk and not on your own pocket if you keep them on an exchange and not in your own personal wallet.

If you plan on trading and playing around with a bit, keep them on the exchange but always hold onto your own coins for safe keeping.

I hope Lambo is working his ass off with all the $$ invested into CryptoWi... Some paid professional help as others stated would definitely boost the project as I hope he isnt just sitting on the $. 

I still have great belief for this project, and no way would I sell what I have held for half of what I paid. If I could I would buy more today... Once the iOS app comes out and greater awareness for the project is made CryptoWi will rise.

Is there any social media presence at all? Can we boost facebook/twitter awareness? Need to market this worldwide!!
Activity: 1456
Merit: 567
This coin doesnt have a volume, i mean very small volume.
The Dev, or their marketing team needs to work better than this.
Even some airdrop coins/tokens can get a higher volume than this.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 567
That is still not a professional website. Could have done better in 30 minutes using an out of the box template.
Why don't you use 1000$ from the ICO fund and have something as fundamental as your website done by pros?

Also where is the team site? People are suspicious that this is a one man team the whole time and that the team members from the old site never existed.. with things like that you are only confirming them.

Maybe its not the best website in the world, but it looks alright to me. "I could have done better" but you didnt do shit, except for being a smartass.

I see there's 2 000 000 WiC reserved for bounty, are there any marketing plans for the future?
Or was there already a bounty campaing?
There has been a bounty campaign.
Activity: 554
Merit: 251

I see there's 2 000 000 WiC reserved for bounty, are there any marketing plans for the future?
Or was there already a bounty campaing?
Activity: 644
Merit: 250

NXT had one dev

Many coins had one dev..

You have to store on an exchange only amount which is using to trade. you must store the remaining amount in your wallet to which you have an access

NXT had one dev

Many coins had one dev..

Activity: 910
Merit: 533

NXT had one dev

Many coins had one dev..

Im sure they have a good team, and working hard to get the IOS app and marketing ready.

Lambo needs to post more shit on Social Media and on this forum.

just wait a few months and you will be get payed.

But its a long term investing.Smiley

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Activity: 197
Merit: 102

Activity: 238
Merit: 101
Decentralize The $15-Trillion Global Trade Industr
Im not too sure, but anyways dev can give airdrop to boost awareness of this project.

I am sure and no airdrop would be not too helpful for the project. Rather getting the word of mouth out would help this coin a lot. Dev maybe consider running some form of bounty program whether that is for signature or

completing social media tasks? Imo this coin will be best served by doing this form of guerrilla marketing.
Activity: 174
Merit: 100
come on..
you need to active on promotion...
plus your fb need some update.. dont just leave it like that..
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
can not be imagined any longer let alone in Indonesian dining places maybe individuals will be at liberty for bitcointalk players for those who know.

This is what you get when bots take over...
Activity: 56
Need Chinese translation
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
EFFECT.AI▲Decentralized network for A.Iυ
Im not too sure, but anyways dev can give airdrop to boost awareness of this project.
Activity: 21
Pages:
Jump to: