Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥⭐[ANN] WiC|Monetizing WiFi Sharing| ⭐🔥 App Launched! 🔥⭐ - page 20. (Read 146291 times)

Activity: 197
Merit: 102
there any news WiC about the telegram discussion please

Last news was that iOS app has been sent to apple for approval and we are expecting a major android update.
Also there will be more community involvement with the project in the near future which dev has opened the doors for.
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
bang bang btc dead  Grin
Activity: 1078
Merit: 340
btc is killing all alts, wic is not the only one  Grin

Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Crypto Management
Did somebody notice that out of 90Million , just 5 million is for selling on livecoin exchange. Rest is on hold. We need to create demand.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
there any news WiC about the telegram discussion please
Activity: 353
Merit: 100
ok i'm waiting when BTC dump, i want see WIC can go up or not? if yes this project will survive. BTC still strong, i'm still hold for 120k wic

i am waitting for BTC dump for a long time ,all my altcoins in wallet are crying . i  trust wic will recover soon.
Activity: 50
This app looks quite rushed to market. Still an innovative idea especially in countries where data is really expensive.

Definitely interested to see how this progresses. There will be many competitors coming out in this space as soon as one platform is able to successfully build up a user base, monetize it and create real world value for users.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 250
ok i'm waiting when BTC dump, i want see WIC can go up or not? if yes this project will survive. BTC still strong, i'm still hold for 120k wic
Activity: 356
Merit: 100
I am "glad" that I bought in ICO, because price now is way way lower, 0.5BTC volume daily, basically dead coin...  Roll Eyes Undecided

i think you are sad as me ,project not dead, lambo06  is working hard ,trust him , will give us profit  soon .

Activity: 1078
Merit: 340
Good answer wic, using investor's help is a great thing ! Wink
Activity: 16
from telegram

WIC

Hey, ok so anyone wanting to help:

1) We will compensate for it - won't be free Smiley
2) Send me a PM with what you would like to do for WiC (lambo06 - here - or WIC - in telegram)
3) Include your past work and reviews if available
4) Reviews or some references will be a BIG plus if we want to give you a job since we need to make sure there will not be any backdoor or virus, etc. in the product you develop - This is not towards any paticular individual but a neccessity for everyone's safety

Thanks!
https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@WiCoin

Nice they are looking for some help.
Any updates about the IOS app?

Activity: 910
Merit: 533
from telegram

WIC

Hey, ok so anyone wanting to help:

1) We will compensate for it - won't be free Smiley
2) Send me a PM with what you would like to do for WiC (lambo06 - here - or WIC - in telegram)
3) Include your past work and reviews if available
4) Reviews or some references will be a BIG plus if we want to give you a job since we need to make sure there will not be any backdoor or virus, etc. in the product you develop - This is not towards any paticular individual but a neccessity for everyone's safety

Thanks!
https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@WiCoin
Activity: 707
Merit: 501
I am "glad" that I bought in ICO, because price now is way way lower, 0.5BTC volume daily, basically dead coin...  Roll Eyes Undecided
Activity: 197
Merit: 102
Are there any updates on the project? Now that the'yve got money perhaps they should hire someone whoo keeps the contact with the community, PR is important.

Fully agree! This is currently holding back this project and it would be easy to fix if lambo would start acting.
Activity: 41
where to check roadmap?
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
Decentralize The $15-Trillion Global Trade Industr
how many tokens in total are you issuing?

~88-89M if I got my facts straight
Activity: 1148
Merit: 307
Are there any updates on the project? Now that the'yve got money perhaps they should hire someone whoo keeps the contact with the community, PR is important.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
This coin should easily be worth a dollar by now!  Undecided

It's still a long way to go before we hit that mark, every body seems to be in Bitcoin right now because of the coming fork, once the november fork is over altcoin will reign again and investors will start looking at altcoins again, so hold your coin for future profit.
Activity: 34
You know what!! This project sucks. I can just go to any starbucks and get free wifi. I bet this wifi's are gonna be slow anyway. Nobody pays for wifi these days. This is not the 2000's. Free wifi is everywhere.  At first I thought it was a good idea but later figured, even the bus's have wifi.  If there is no Wifi, people buy cellular data in phone.
Unfortunately I agree with you. I've always thought this project was doomed at best, or a scam at worst. Ever since I put a little money into it I was asking myself "why?" 😂 Then, when it turned out the whole team was bullshit and didn't even exist I had the opportunity to get my money back, but it wasn't much so I decided to stay in it. I feel really sorry for anyone who's invested a lot in this and I hope I am wrong and that it does go somewhere. But I know I worked not open my wifi network to stranger and I think a lot of other people would feel the same way. It always felt shady because the dude's name is Lambo 😂
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
is this coin going to get listed on exchange like nova or cryptopia?
Pages:
Jump to: