Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥⭐[ANN] WiC|Monetizing WiFi Sharing| ⭐🔥 App Launched! 🔥⭐ - page 35. (Read 146291 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 110
🎖️ DeepOnion 🎖️
Hey everyone, the app will be released on the 5th or 6th of October.

Mmmm. Can't wait to see it Lambo you just made my morning. iOS and andriod?
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Hey everyone, the app will be released on the 5th or 6th of October.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Payment is not received Twitter and Facebook table 64

Sent.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Yes, I too would very much like to know when exaxtly the app will be launched. I thought from previous statements it should already been ready and working...
According to the Devs, the app will be launched on the first week of October which is this week.
They hasn't confirmed which day will be released, which is my inquiry too.
I guess they have until next Saturday 7th.
Activity: 478
Merit: 250
Didn't receive the tokens from the pre-sale.
I have sent you an email a couple of days ago about this issue and still no answer.
I don't like to post problems on a public thread but if I don't get answer on email I have to do it this way.
you should pm the dev from this forum, i find that the dev reply the message of the forum fatser than the email!
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Yes, I too would very much like to know when exaxtly the app will be launched. I thought from previous statements it should already been ready and working...
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
Once the APP comes out in a couple weeks people will be very sad they sold for a loss... Still having a hard time wrapping my head around how people who only bought on livecoin, immediately sold for less than what they paid.... Grin

can you give an exact date mate? someone said its on first week of october. but you said it'll be in the next couple of weeks.  Huh  Huh
Activity: 1554
Merit: 116
0xe25ce19226C3CE65204570dB8D6c6DB1E9Df74AC
Nice keep it up.
It is good to earn more money. Grin
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Crypto Management
Trading is bit slow on LiveCoin. It might be due to wait of app to be lauched.
Activity: 252
Payment is not received Twitter and Facebook table 64
Activity: 285
Merit: 35
Once the APP comes out in a couple weeks people will be very sad they sold for a loss... Still having a hard time wrapping my head around how people who only bought on livecoin, immediately sold for less than what they paid.... Grin

when will release ,any exactly time .did Lambo06 make ANN right?
Activity: 415
Merit: 287
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
I am waiting for announcement about releasing the WiC app. It was told that the app will be released this week. Today is 3rd October. Lambo can you please confirm the date of releasing app?
Don`t distract the doc, guys. Let him to work calmly. Lambo06, russian fellows with you! Do your best, doc!  Wink
Activity: 356
Merit: 100
I am waiting for announcement about releasing the WiC app. It was told that the app will be released this week. Today is 3rd October. Lambo can you please confirm the date of releasing app?

yes ,i want to ask this question too , this is important for project , hope will release  successfully
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Crypto Management
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
🎖️ DeepOnion 🎖️
At the moment total buying of WiC is almost equal to total selling at LiveCoin Exchange. Demand is increasing. Its due to app. Once app is released, price will be boom boom.

of course, those with weak hands let it go.. still dont get why those that bought on live coin sold for a loss.. ICO participants never really at a loss, but could have gotton it cheaper than stage 1 at one point! Good to see it turn around though and will continue on from here
Activity: 343
Could someone explain the benefits of using WiC App in highly populated areas like major cities? I'd say as soon as a few people "sell" their wifi, in order to compete with these and draw any traffic to your own hotspot your price would soon need to drop to near zero.. furthermore, in a highly populated area chances of people misusing your wifi and causing you legal problems seem quite real..

I've read the devs statement on page 1 that misuse is unlikely since people wanting to commit harm would be more likely to go to a free-WiFi spot at like MacDonalds rather then pay WiC for yours.. this logic however (to me) seems broken. For if there is a free-WiFi spot nearby why would anyone else rather choose to pay WiC for yours? Could be bandwidth/connection speed but the same would apply for scammers etc.. Also, everyone knows that at free-WiFi spots there is usually a ton of logging taking place.. while if you could use someones private WiFi you'd be much more anonymous..

So, as far as I see it.. high risks (misuse of your WiFi causing you legal problems) for small / neglectable gains.

In more remote locations where WiFi spots are (very) scarce it might be profitable to run the app but it would still be (in my eyes) a huge security risk and you probably won't draw a lot of traffic in less densely populated zones (so again, not much to gain..).

If anyone could explain me why I'm looking at this the wrong way round, please explain Smiley.

---

PS: If the price goes to moon because of pure speculation however, it might still be fun to buy and hodl a few and sell at peak..
You keep harping on the security risk, which is negligible and borderline fud. Join the telegram and have a convo, otherwise keep an eye out for marketing efforts and you'll be able to see the true magnitude of this project.
Activity: 854
Merit: 253
is this ICO finished? Where can I buy some WIC? anyone known? ether delta?
https://www.livecoin.net/ru/trade/index?currencyPair=WIC%2FBTC you can buy here, price is so cheap now

Lambo06, have a news? how ongoing work about app?
Activity: 365
is this ICO finished? Where can I buy some WIC? anyone known? ether delta?
Activity: 379
SCAM COIN  Huh
classic! very classic! do you have any new comment than use this post Smiley even it is scam or not I still can sell my Wic with a good price right now
Pages:
Jump to: