Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥⭐[ANN] WiC|Monetizing WiFi Sharing| ⭐🔥 App Launched! 🔥⭐ - page 37. (Read 146291 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Crypto Management
I am very excited for the WiC app. Curiosly waiting for it. I see great future of this project.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026
SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files
What about bounty distribution ? Anyone get paid for social media bounty ? I have not received any and found no news on bounty distribution date. I will tell the team that Bad PR is bad enough to ruin any project. WIC will maintain good PR and otherwise they will never success
Activity: 707
Merit: 501
SCAM COIN  Huh
Price is still a little low right now, but this is definitely not a scam coin. We can expect some movement after app is released.
Activity: 343
Merit: 250
SCAM COIN  Huh
May I know why you said that, please? Any sources?

trying to drop the price by spreading fud!  Go back and read all future post and you'll get your answers.
Activity: 89
Crypto Management
Lambo, will there be any prepared cards/vouchers  or related stuff for using wifi through WiC app?
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
how long to wait for payments on social networks? from the end you started to pay? I in table 101 and still the payment is not received( Huh

Sent already Smiley
Activity: 812
Merit: 287
how long to wait for payments on social networks? from the end you started to pay? I in table 101 and still the payment is not received( Huh thank you very much!received! 
Activity: 1078
Merit: 340
Activity: 490
SCAM COIN  Huh

impossible to fix security issue when you use connection so nobody use it.

why you say this after WIC hit exchange ,you shoud say this problem first , may i say it's fud
where you can trade your WIC? is it list on etherdelta or some where? if this project have security issue just report it for dev fix. dont call it is scam

The app is yet to be released so I am not sure how anyone can find a security issue now! Exchange list is at the top of OP.
Activity: 197
Merit: 102
There is no security issue, the app is only being released next week. The user is screaming "scam" because he doesn't understand how to setup and secure a guest wifi network.  Roll Eyes

You can currently trade WiC on livecoin, etherdelta and token.store .
Activity: 252
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
SCAM COIN  Huh

why you say this after WIC hit exchange ,you shoud say this problem first , may i say it's fud
where you can trade your WIC? is it list on etherdelta or some where? if this project have security issue just report it for dev fix. dont call it is scam
Activity: 98
Got the tokens for Twitter. Lambo06 thanks for the problem resolution.
Activity: 602
Tokens came to me, thank you! I hope the project will gladden its news more than once.
Activity: 1085
SCAM COIN  Huh

If you can't secure your own network from your guests it is probably nothing for you.  Roll Eyes
If you can't secure your own connection while being a guest it is probably nothing for you  Roll Eyes

luckily it isn't the 90s anymore

I can share my connection and steal all data encrypt can not fix security.
Activity: 372
Merit: 100
SCAM COIN  Huh

Activity: 449
Merit: 251
SCAM COIN  Huh

If you can't secure your own network from your guests it is probably nothing for you.  Roll Eyes
If you can't secure your own connection while being a guest it is probably nothing for you  Roll Eyes

luckily it isn't the 90s anymore
Activity: 1085
SCAM COIN  Huh

Activity: 174
The ICO is ended.. They are not accepting.. It's too late for me

you still can buy at low price now on livecoin.net
Activity: 83
really,  if dev can solve all problem wic will be huge as airbnb or uber , good luck dev  Smiley
Activity: 195
WiFi-sharing combined with the block chain, can solve the problem of security with the network? After all, now share the network caused by a lot of virus infection, the loss of information and so on
Pages:
Jump to: